BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5083
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 6:07:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#2]
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/06/02/emails-show-anthony-fauci-scrambled-at-beginning-of-pandemic-to-determine-potential-u-s-role-in-funding-coronavirus-research-abroad/

Fauci Rushing to Know U.S. Role in Coronavirus Testing ‘Abr...
Emails show Dr. Anthony Fauci scrambled at the beginning of pandemic to determine if the United States had any potential role in funding
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#3]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/hunter-biden-claimed-didnt-know-babys-mama-turns-companys-health-insurance-plan/

Hunter Biden Claimed He Didn't Know His Baby's Mama - Turns Out She...
Hunter Biden claimed he didn’t remember his baby’s mama – now it turns out she was on his company’s health insurance plan and he sent a text ordering she be taken off of insurance. The Daily Mail released another Hunter Biden story today.  It turns out Hunter did know his baby’s mama and he had…
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 6:32:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

No need to hoard meat IMHO.

There are many independent and other large conglomerate abattoirs that can take up a some of the slack in processing.

Getting the animals to those places won’t be an instant pivot, but it can and will be done.

I expect that supply will tighten and prices will rise accordingly (ironically, the price paid at the processing plants will go down).

Link Posted: 6/2/2021 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

All the same color, so likely all ammo.   Green is Mt. Dew, blue is candy bars, red is doritos...and so on.

View Quote

Brilliant!
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 8:00:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 8:26:09 PM EDT
[#8]
https://deliverfund.org/the-human-trafficking-problem-in-america/know-the-signs/

Know the Signs of Human Trafficking | DeliverFund.org
Traffickers use any tool available to them to connect with potential victims and groom them. Know the signs of human trafficking.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 8:35:31 PM EDT
[#9]

In case there was ever a doubt about #jan6 #falseFlag...

Evidence right here piling up on infiltration

This is why things like #OperationFuriosa matter
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 9:30:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 9:51:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Update from Andy

lots more tweets in the chain
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 10:00:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RSG:
Update from Andy

View Quote
Damn, glad he's safe.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 10:08:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Here's a strategy:  "Be gone thot!"  Stop taking his calls.  Block his e-mails. Transfer him to a research station in the Antarctic.  Or even better:  make him Kameltoe Harris's personal gynecologist.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Here's a strategy:  "Be gone thot!"  Stop taking his calls.  Block his e-mails. Transfer him to a research station in the Antarctic.  Or even better:  make him Kameltoe Harris's personal gynecologist.

Link Posted: 6/2/2021 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 10:30:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Update from Andy

View Quote

So why doesn't he defend himself with firearms?
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 10:31:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#16]
As a note CeCe, I ordered the shark and set it up yesterday but today finally gave it a spin.....for a few minutes.....  It takes a few passes to get stuff and what it did do was decent.  Not perfect but then again it didn't get to finish either.  I will say if it finds any uncooked popcorn kernels it will make a god awful sound as it bounces around in the cleaning tray.  I thought it was coming apart but then transitioned from the carpet to the hardwood and left a present.  I did find quite a few in the waste container so maybe this one got lost or the container was full and couldn't accept it.

The issue was my fault though.  It specifically tells you to pickup cords and anything in the way.  Well I have my Marine Corps blanket on top of my coffee table.  Needless to say it hangs near the floor.  One of the sweeping brushes caught the corner of the blanket and I guess I didn't charge the bastard enough because it got hungry.....  Needless to say it also tells you not to move the vacuum so it can "map" your house and you can program it to specifically do certain rooms if you want.  Here I am trying to keep from not moving it but also doing a give me my blankie back....  I am sure if someone had video taped the incident I would be on America's Funniest Videos......  I had to tell the robot to "go home" (aka dock itself) and then the vacuum stopped.  At this point I could get my blanket back.  I am sure the mapping process is all screwed up but hey on its first run I guess will take it.  My floor is better than it was before.

I will say the video might exist though.  Be my luck the bastard has a camera and sent the evidence back to china... (I do see IR/proximity sensors but no cameras that I can tell).  To use the app you have to agree to let google have your information.....  Not happy about that but not sure how much information they can get from a floor plan not knowing what it is (can only do part of the house anyway).

I would schedule this to run but will do the manual clean mode a few times while I am home to see what else I might need to "fix" to have this child running around the house.  On that note it asked me to name my robot....welcome home... claymore....
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 10:40:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 10:46:29 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Then why does LE get an exemption?

CD
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 10:54:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
As a note CeCe, I ordered the shark and set it up yesterday but today finally gave it a spin.....for a few minutes.....  It takes a few passes to get stuff and what it did do was decent.  Not perfect but then again it didn't get to finish either.  I will say if it finds any uncooked popcorn kernels it will make a god awful sound as it bounces around in the cleaning tray.  I thought it was coming apart but then transitioned from the carpet to the hardwood and left a present.  I did find quite a few in the waste container so maybe this one got lost or the container was full and couldn't accept it.

The issue was fault though.  It specifically tells you to pickup cords and anything in the way.  Well I have my Marine Corps blanket on top of my coffee table.  Needless to say it hangs near the floor.  One of the sweeping brushes caught the corner of the blanket and I guess I didn't charge the bastard enough because it got hungry.....  Needless to say it also tells you not to move the vacuum so it can "map" your house and you can program it to specifically do certain rooms if you want.  Here I am trying to keep from not moving it but also doing a give me my blankie back....  I am sure if someone had video taped the incident I would be on America's Funniest Videos......  I had to tell the robot to "go home" (aka dock itself) and then the vacuum stopped.  At this point I could get my blanket back.  I am sure the mapping process is all screwed up but hey on its first run I guess will take it.  My floor is better than it was before.

I will say the video might exist though.  Be my luck the bastard has a camera and sent the evidence back to china... (I do see IR/proximity sensors but no cameras that I can tell).  To use the app you have to agree to let google have your information.....  Not happy about that but not sure how much information they can get from a floor plan not knowing what it is (can only do part of the house anyway).

I would schedule this to run but will do the manual clean mode a few times while I am home to see what else I might need to "fix" to have this child running around the house.  On that note it asked me to name my robot....welcome home... claymore....
View Quote

Wait, are you telling me that you didn't use it to draw a penis in your house?
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#20]

The issue was fault though.  It specifically tells you to pickup cords and anything in the way.  Well I have my Marine Corps blanket on top of my coffee table.  Needless to say it hangs near the floor.  One of the sweeping brushes caught the corner of the blanket and I guess I didn't charge the bastard enough because it got hungry.....  Needless to say it also tells you not to move the vacuum so it can "map" your house and you can program it to specifically do certain rooms if you want.  Here I am trying to keep from not moving it but also doing a give me my blankie back....  I am sure if someone had video taped the incident I would be on America's Funniest Videos......  I had to tell the robot to "go home" (aka dock itself) and then the vacuum stopped.  At this point I could get my blanket back.  I am sure the mapping process is all screwed up but hey on its first run I guess will take it.  My floor is better than it was before.

View Quote

Being the totally placid and obedient person that I am, my social credit score is high enough that I may be able to persuade my Chinese overlords to provide me with a copy of the video showing your lovely new vacuum cleaner eating your blanket. I will let you know if I am successful in obtaining a copy.

Link Posted: 6/2/2021 11:18:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Being the totally placid and obedient person that I am, my social credit score is high enough that I may be able to persuade my Chinese overlords to provide me with a copy of the video showing your lovely new vacuum cleaner eating your blanket. I will let you know if I am successful in obtaining a copy.

View Quote

I am sure due to my social credit score the evidence would be released on MSM instantly......

Link Posted: 6/2/2021 11:19:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

No crayons were involved in the setup of this device....
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 11:24:02 PM EDT
[#23]
"  make him Kameltoe Harris's personal gynecologist."
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

"  make him Kameltoe Harris's personal gynecologist."
Jeebus man, take pity on Fauci. Nobody deserves that kind of hell.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 11:29:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#24]

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 12:10:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 12:12:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Update from Andy

View Quote
I eagerly await the arrest announcements.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 12:33:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 5:42:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Hey guys, my mother called the ambulance and had really bad abdominal pain around midnight.  Her surgeon says it's a perforated colon, emergency surgery is at 7am.

Pray for us.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 5:53:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Hey guys, my mother called the ambulance and had really bad abdominal pain around midnight.  Her surgeon says it's a perforated colon, emergency surgery is at 7am.

Pray for us.
View Quote

Prayers out for your mother.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 6:51:49 AM EDT
[#30]

Pray for us.
View Quote

Prayers sent and wishing her well.

CD
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 7:26:43 AM EDT
[#31]

The issue was my fault though.  It specifically tells you to pickup cords and anything in the way.  Well I have my Marine Corps blanket on top of my coffee table.  Needless to say it hangs near the floor.  One of the sweeping brushes caught the corner of the blanket and I guess I didn't charge the bastard enough because it got hungry.....  Needless to say it also tells you not to move the vacuum so it can "map" your house and you can program it to specifically do certain rooms if you want.  Here I am trying to keep from not moving it but also doing a give me my blankie back....  I am sure if someone had video taped the incident I would be on America's Funniest Videos......  I had to tell the robot to "go home" (aka dock itself) and then the vacuum stopped.  At this point I could get my blanket back.  I am sure the mapping process is all screwed up but hey on its first run I guess will take it.  My floor is better than it was before.

View Quote

Scoobs, we solved this problem years and years ago.

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 7:28:18 AM EDT
[#32]

Pray for us.
View Quote

Damn! Y'all will be in my thoughts.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:05:00 AM EDT
[#33]

Pray for us.
View Quote
Sure thing
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:13:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Thanks everyone for the support.

Update so far.  She is in surgery now.  Perforation is in same area as cancer, so surgeon is going for both the cancer and the infection today.  Surgeon is the same one that was going to remove cancer on June 16th.  She said there looks like some infection in area, might be able to resection if infected area is not so bad.  Worst case is a temporary colostomy bag for a few months as she finishes chemo.

I have read that when chemo is particularly good against a cancer that goes through the wall of the colon that these perforations can happen.  So I just pray that the infection is not so bad so we can get through this without her needing a bag.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:28:38 AM EDT
[#35]

Pray for us.
View Quote

Done......Hang in there.............
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:48:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Nooobie:
Damn, glad he's safe.
View Quote

Needs more Kyle.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:50:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Then why does LE get an exemption?

CD
View Quote

Yup. Bullshit law and people shouldn’t get carve outs. Everything I own is legal for all in my state.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 9:07:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Welcome to lala land. Check the comments.

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 9:25:55 AM EDT
[#39]

Update so far.  She is in surgery now.  Perforation is in same area as cancer, so surgeon is going for both the cancer and the infection today.  Surgeon is the same one that was going to remove cancer on June 16th.  She said there looks like some infection in area, might be able to resection if infected area is not so bad.  Worst case is a temporary colostomy bag for a few months as she finishes chemo.

I have read that when chemo is particularly good against a cancer that goes through the wall of the colon that these perforations can happen.  So I just pray that the infection is not so bad so we can get through this without her needing a bag.
View Quote

My prayers are with you both.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 9:33:44 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 9:47:06 AM EDT
[#41]

Pray for us.
View Quote

Prayers sent
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 9:51:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

https://target.scene7.com/is/image/Target/GUEST_5a3a29c6-83e8-42e8-aa05-99571c8942ff?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

https://target.scene7.com/is/image/Target/GUEST_5a3a29c6-83e8-42e8-aa05-99571c8942ff?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeg

Yeah but with that I can't remotely send out the signal to play "welcome to the rice fields MF" and attack......

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 9:54:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:
Welcome to lala land. Check the comments.

View Quote

You offer a counter argument on there and you get banned from Twitter.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 10:03:44 AM EDT
[#44]

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1400390354734624770/Dx4lWLnr?format=png&name=240x240
View Quote

Nice. Biden admin blames the ransomware victims. I suppose they also blame the rape victim, not the rapist, too.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 11:02:54 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 11:05:21 AM EDT
[#46]

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1400390354734624770/Dx4lWLnr?format=png&name=240x240
View Quote

Follow on question should be: "So, you're an incompetent administration!"

CD
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 11:29:04 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Sounds like she is in good hands.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 11:42:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Hey everyone, good news!

Surgeon said it went perfectly.  The cancer had shrunk so small she had trouble finding the lymph node tumor, which was 1.6 inches in diameter before chemo.  Colon tumor was so greatly diminished it was easy to scoop out the bad tissue and she is confident she got it all.  Tissue with perforation had small leak, but was easily handled and her immune responses were so good that the resection was done without requiring the colostomy bag.  They said she could be home in 3 days, but because of the emergency, it will probably be 5 to 7 days.  Fever went down as infected tissue and tumors were removed.   White blood cell count lower than surgeon wanted, but only 2 wks from last chemo it could not be helped given the situation.

Back to the regularly scheduled Riot Squad program.  I will pass out for now.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 11:57:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5083
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top