Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5094
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:24:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Someone must have got into Antifa Anita's ass, because she's been filming nothing but the ground for three hours.
View Quote

not watching that - boring
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:24:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

Dude does make bank with it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rebel31:
Damn! People are money bombing Portland Andy

Dude does make bank with it.

Over $1k in the last 20 mins
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:25:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Don't forget about the astrophysicist that held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach. They like to say that name too.
View Quote

Ah yes. Floyd the Felonious!
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:25:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Lord_Grey_Boots:
Interesting comment on one of the feeds. When the police arrest someone, they confiscate the rioters' tools and they are keeping it, they aren't returning body armor, cell phones, cameras, helmets, etc.

View Quote

good

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:26:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Someone must have got into Antifa Anita's ass, because she's been filming nothing but the ground for three hours.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:27:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Interesting comment on one of the feeds. When the police arrest someone, they confiscate the rioters' tools and they are keeping it, they aren't returning body armor, cell phones, cameras, helmets, etc.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:27:58 AM EDT
[#7]
"Peace. Love. Doughnuts."

I can agree with at least 1 of those items....
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:28:30 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Held for evidence in their prosecution. Proof of rioting and illegal activity. Evidence is later destroyed. WIN WIN!
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:29:12 AM EDT
[#9]
I think PA is gonna drunk cry.

He’s made about 1600 so far.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:30:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By RABIDFOX50:

View All Quotes

Don't forget about the astrophysicist that held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach. They like to say that name too.

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:30:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Yea, he has lost a step. Nothing to be embarrassed about. He is 78 years old. He has been out of politics for 3 years. I would think the DNC would have not proceeded with him as their nominee.
Guess not.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AWellPlacedShot:

I saw a vid today of him speaking back when he was v.p. Compared to him speaking today, it's a night and day difference.

Yea, he has lost a step. Nothing to be embarrassed about. He is 78 years old. He has been out of politics for 3 years. I would think the DNC would have not proceeded with him as their nominee.
Guess not.

Well, if you were in the Dem party apparatus,
And if you were openly plotting to contest the results of the election months before it was even held
And if you were plotting some sort of a soft coup along with contesting those results
Then you might want to hedge your bets in case the soft coup didn’t pan out. You could set up some clueless and washed up old party hack to be the fall guy for it all, thus protecting the party and it’s higher ups.

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:31:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By dbmers:

View Quote

He's fucking hammered!
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:31:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Here's my idea for how to deal with their armored personnel.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:32:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Like their heroes Ginsburg and Biden, the Portland mob just gets more random and pointless as time wears on.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:32:47 AM EDT
[#15]
I spoke too soon.

He’s almost at 2 grand now
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:33:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#16]
Originally Posted By dbmers:

View Quote

YOU WERE RIGHT!
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:33:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Fuck... who let the white boys get ahold of the drums and sticks... shit...

They can't hold a beat and are pissing off the brutha's with their craptastic performance.

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:34:30 AM EDT
[#18]
This can be easily solved.

Box them in on a short street. herd them into a small space. Strip each one down as they are loaded into buses of all items sans street clothes. Bus them out of the city. Process them and book each one. Hold for 24 hours and send to first appearance in front of a Judge 50 at a time. Process them out with court dates and threat of warrants if they fail to appear. If they are arrested again before said court date, held without bail/bond. The streets would be empty in one weekend.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:35:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Hahaha, "Arex" just gave $130 to Portland Andy...
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:35:33 AM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Fenty Floyd is how he was known around the neighborhood.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:35:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By sharkman6:

Well, if you were in the Dem party apparatus,
And if you were openly plotting to contest the results of the election months before it was even held
And if you were plotting some sort of a soft coup along with contesting those results
Then you might want to hedge your bets in case the soft coup didn’t pan out. You could set up some clueless and washed up old party hack to be the fall guy for it all, thus protecting the party and it’s higher ups.

View Quote

I left a fav on yer post so I can read it tomorrow......
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:36:13 AM EDT
[#22]

Box them in on a short street. herd them into a small space. Strip each one down as they are loaded into buses of all items sans street clothes. Bus them out of the city. Process them and book each one. Hold for 24 hours and send to first appearance in front of a Judge 50 at a time. Process them out with court dates and threat of warrants if they fail to appear. If they are arrested again before said court date, held without bail/bond. The streets would be empty in one weekend.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I'd hate to be the motherfucker working intake that night, though.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:36:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Geezus

I need to find some interesting streaming gig. Lol
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:36:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By AWellPlacedShot:
Here's my idea for how to deal with their armored personnel.
https://i.stack.imgur.com/US93s.jpg
View Quote

Overkill.
Garden hose would work.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:37:19 AM EDT
[#25]

Held for evidence in their prosecution. Proof of rioting and illegal activity. Evidence is later destroyed. WIN WIN!
View Quote

I thought they only destroyed the electronics or items which had no personal appearances. (they don't destroy things like rings or watches... cell phones are a different story)

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:38:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Someone just dropped 350

PA gonna hit 3 grand tonight
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:40:34 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:40:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By norseman1:

I thought they only destroyed the electronics or items which had no personal appearances. (they don't destroy things like rings or watches... cell phones are a different story)

View All Quotes

They don’t believe in property, so redistribute their stuff to the trash can.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:41:34 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Dallas did that on night one.
They corralled all of them on a bridge ( Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge). They arrested them. They let them go.

No penalty.  Start at go, collect your $$$$$$$$, and go again.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:43:53 AM EDT
[#30]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

View All Quotes

Could set up an area away from the main Jail to process just riot fuckers that is not known to the public off a main highway away from prying eyes. These fuckers don't have vehicles and anyone trying to follow the buses can be intercepted. Prisoner release can be done in reverse transport. Same way the Border Patrol does their catch and release.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:45:15 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Very true. Personal items are verboten to hold.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:45:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By MitchbSC:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Horizon_Air_Q400_incident

Literally a metaphor for Washington state and Oregon.  Why are these two states committing suicide?
View Quote

I watched an election get stolen, in E. WA, in 2004.  The democrats refused to concede and kept recounting, and finding more ballots in boxes, in backs of cars.  After three times (iirc), the democrat was suddenly ahead by a couple hundred votes.  No more need for recounts, we're done, and the GOP didn't fight it, at all.  I left for Alaska.  Had good times, and bad, ended up down here in Oregon.

In Oregon, it's all mail in.  And yeah, there are some interesting thing that happen with the counting.  That said, the GOP managed to stop some bad climate change bullshit by not being available to vote on it.  Session ended, it was stopped'; same time as COVID hit.  

The day after the emergency was declared, Governor Cunt, by executive order/emergency decreem implemented ALL of it.

I don't buy that we missed recalling her by 2500 sigs.  It's not who casts the votes, it's who counts them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:45:34 AM EDT
[#33]

I will look for the T.Cruise (???) movie.
The SCOTUS is a creepy bunch. I bet they all sleep in a hollowed out tree together.
View Quote

the spielberg one...uh.....name escapes me
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:45:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:46:06 AM EDT
[#35]

I will look for the T.Cruise (???) movie.
The SCOTUS is a creepy bunch. I bet they all sleep in a hollowed out tree together.
View Quote

Minority Report
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:46:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By pumafish:

Minority Report.
View Quote

thank you
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:47:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By grambosc:

You will be lucky if they allow you to keep such an abomination.  They will likely be banned along with the rest of the scary black assault weapons.
View Quote

No, you will be lucky.   I already have to deal with it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:47:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

thank you
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Originally Posted By pumafish:

Minority Report.

thank you

It was Minority Report
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:47:33 AM EDT
[#39]

Could set up an area away from the main Jail to process just riot fuckers that is not known to the public off a main highway away from prying eyes. These fuckers don't have vehicles and anyone trying to follow the buses can be intercepted. Prisoner release can be done in reverse transport. Same way the Border Patrol does their catch and release.
View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:47:48 AM EDT
[#40]
PA is on Fire

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:47:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:48:10 AM EDT
[#42]

I watched an election get stolen, in E. WA, in 2004.  The democrats refused to concede and kept recounting, and finding more ballots in boxes, in backs of cars.  After three times (iirc), the democrat was suddenly ahead by a couple hundred votes.  No more need for recounts, we're done, and the GOP didn't fight it, at all.  I left for Alaska.  Had good times, and bad, ended up down here in Oregon.

In Oregon, it's all mail in.  And yeah, there are some interesting thing that happen with the counting.  That said, the GOP managed to stop some bad climate change bullshit by not being available to vote on it.  Session ended, it was stopped'; same time as COVID hit.  

The day after the emergency was declared, Governor Cunt, by executive order/emergency decreem implemented ALL of it.

I don't buy that we missed recalling her by 2500 sigs.  It's not who casts the votes, it's who counts them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MitchbSC:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Horizon_Air_Q400_incident

Literally a metaphor for Washington state and Oregon.  Why are these two states committing suicide?

Thats how we got Obamacare. Almost exactly what they did in the 2008 MN senate race. Keep counting and changing the rules until Franken "won" then immediately certify the election. He was #60 so super-majority and no way to stop that BS.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:48:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
PA is on Fire

View Quote

I threw some $$ his way tonight
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:49:11 AM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:51:43 AM EDT
[#45]
PA is on Fire

View Quote

FEED?
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:53:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Holy fuck. I'm in the wrong line of work!
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:54:00 AM EDT
[#47]
cant be more than 150 fagbarts in OR tonight... so far
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:54:23 AM EDT
[#48]

FEED?
View Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=satdq34bN7g
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:54:48 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Which proves all this shit is just street theater to influence an election season, on top of weak mayors and governors who need to be told where to pee.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 2:55:57 AM EDT
[#50]

FEED?
View All Quotes
PA is on Fire

FEED?