Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5095
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 3:43:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LeftOfTheZ:

I don't even bother with most media and their spin jobs.  Since I was lurking since about page 800, I saw tim pools name come up several times.  He has changed and improved, and I will say that I listen to his timcast segments on the way to and from work.  I am happy he is pushing against the narrative, and agree with most of what he says now.
View Quote

I need to listen to some of his stuff.  The internet is overwhelming at times with info, other times it's astonishing how little you'll find on something.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 3:43:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 3:45:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Bout right behind you
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Bout right behind you

Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
Ok R-Crew, gonna crash and hopefully everyone is staying safe out there.

Have a good night!
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 3:46:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By MyName1sMud:

Thanks!

I'm subbed (i saw you subbed back) -- I just sub far too much stuff and now my YT is unmanageable. In fact here lately just let YT decide what i'm about to watch when i click on it....
View Quote

Haha....I try to do that sub back thing if I see anybody has any real subs or content, but I'm not good about doing it all the time.  

This channel will never be monetized, but it's nice to see others get to the 1k mark to have the adsense money coming in.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 3:47:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

View Quote

Weyland is going to be 2 soon, weighing in at 30lbs.  Not as fast as he used to be on his short legs, more interested in chasing lizards than playing with the other two.

Luna is 9 months, all she wants to do is run and jump.  

Sasha is 9 years, she is smart enough to open the screen door on her own.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 3:49:36 AM EDT
[#6]

I need to listen to some of his stuff.  The internet is overwhelming at times with info, other times it's astonishing how little you'll find on something.
View Quote

A lot of things against the narrative is hard to find, and takes some work.  

Other podcasters are good too in sifting through the excess and condensing it down.  Ha i have a hard enough time keeping up with this thread, and usually can only focus on one development at a time.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 3:50:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Just watched Greasy's new highlight vid....these "protester's" shenanigans make me feel They are much easier to watch when the spice is flowing and the soothing sounds of flash-bangs and automatic paintball markers bless my ears. Not to mention the shrieks of reeeeeeee. Anyone else picking up on some Stockholmish+cult indoctrination type stuff? Just sayin
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 3:58:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 3:58:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AWellPlacedShot:
I jumped in around pg.1500 or 1600
View Quote

Too bad.  The vast majority of the violence and destruction happened way before then.  Perhaps you were watching live streams on your own, though.  God knows the MSM didn't show most of it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:05:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, it appears that the nightly riots are over!

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:06:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Libertas:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b4ddeb96c5960a99cf71c5b8ae8ab6b3/tenor.gif?itemid=15012540

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:06:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Libertas:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b4ddeb96c5960a99cf71c5b8ae8ab6b3/tenor.gif?itemid=15012540

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:07:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Strykewolf] [#13]

I'm pissed and I live 2500 miles away, can't imagine how OR Patriots feel.....things will improve.   A phoenix will rise, and in time will be fully restored.  Just got to rid the fucking commies first!

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:
Drinking beer, being pissed...the fires this last week directly threatened my sister, and mother.  Get loaded, fuck around online, and on arfcom....start posting shit.

Realize that is now after midnight.

Where did the last 6 hours go?

And yes, I'm still pissed...just not as pissed.

Thanks for putting up with me, this night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noLPhZvcBpw

I'm pissed and I live 2500 miles away, can't imagine how OR Patriots feel.....things will improve.   A phoenix will rise, and in time will be fully restored.  Just got to rid the fucking commies first!

I wish Dad was still around.  Though the break between him and sis was, harsh.  Dad did change his views, though sis doesn't, and likely never will believe me.

Sis is a lefty, and involved with the official narrative of things locally.  I've had the scanner up high for the last few days so that she can no longer deny it.  Every day there are more arsonists chased, and caught.  We don't talk about it, since the first day we argued about it.  I backed off, it's her house, her rules...I've abided by it.  She started talking to mom about preparing, yesterday...found out that she was already prepared because I said so...three days ago.

We look at each other, we just don't talk much.

FML

Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:11:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By QUACK32:
Attachment Attached File
View Quote

Yeah, not so much.  Although not 100% the same, very similar.  Bush 43 went to Afghanistan on Thanksgiving.  He didn't tell the MSM because they would have blabbered it all over the TV even before he got there.  Also Johnson (FBUH) did the same thing when he went to VietNam.  All lies and decoys to keep CBS/NBC/ABC/PBS/CNN/MSNBC in the dark.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:13:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cm] [#15]
alien alphabet is at the hospital, he just said he didn't like the vibe on the street, and it was getting very tense. the other streamer and alien alphabet are here

the humans of the movement is here on facebook, and was still in transit to the hospital
https://www.facebook.com/humansofthemovement/

@$#%^^# hot link f'ing doesn't work a lot of the time
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:15:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Read the same thing, and that during his motion on Friday where there tossed the DAs, they also ruled the defense can't use that piece of evidence...what the fuck
View Quote

What someone did a year ago has no bearing or is no proof that he did this crime today.  That's SOP and fair.  I think it can be used in sentencing, though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:18:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:

Yeah, not so much.  Although not 100% the same, very similar.  Bush 43 went to Afghanistan on Thanksgiving.  He didn't tell the MSM because they would have blabbered it all over the TV even before he got there.  Also Johnson (FBUH) did the same thing when he went to VietNam.  All lies and decoys to keep CBS/NBC/ABC/PBS/CNN/MSNBC in the dark.
View All Quotes

Currently, we are spectators.  This is going to change, fairly soon.  Might want to think about that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:28:12 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

CJ is a clueless moron.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:28:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Well now...this is a beach I can get behind:  

Scorpions - Big City Nights (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:34:40 AM EDT
[#20]
I backed off, it's her house, her rules
View Quote

You live with your sister?
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:41:25 AM EDT
[#21]

You live with your sister?
View Quote

Currently, yes.  Short of things is that I lost everything in 2011/2012.  So, next question?
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:47:45 AM EDT
[#22]

Currently, yes.  Short of things is that I lost everything in 2011/2012.  So, next question?
View Quote

Why in the fuck would a total stranger think your living arrangements are any of his business? Especially after you had already posted that you are staying with your sister. Can he not read?

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:49:51 AM EDT
[#23]

CJ is a clueless moron.
View All Quotes

CJ is a clueless moron.

Hmmmmm..... Wondering....
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:49:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Libertas] [#24]
@FCSD2162

You've been so pre-occupied playing grab ass with Greasy, you missed the legs, ass and shorty shorts on this chick

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:56:45 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 4:59:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

View Quote

F*ck those people.
Sorry not usually one to use language.
Off to bed. Good night
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 5:03:06 AM EDT
[#27]
fresh highlight video
View Quote

Excellent work, as always - THANK YOU!

I noticed a lot of hostility being directed towards random bystanders recording the festivities - which makes creating and sharing these highlight videos even more important. Seeing (and hearing) the ugly reality of these "protests" is definitely shifting public opinion.

Thanks again.

And FREE KYLE!
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 5:16:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Strykewolf] [#28]

Why in the fuck would a total stranger think your living arrangements are any of his business? Especially after you had already posted that you are staying with your sister. Can he not read?

View All Quotes

One thing I've learned, there is always a reason.   I've been humbled three times now.  Every time I've been forced to move...there ended up being a reason.  I understand the last two times, still figuring out this one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 5:17:00 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Math tells me that was nine years ago.  I have no more questions.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 5:24:46 AM EDT
[#30]

Math tells me that was nine years ago.  I have no more questions.
View Quote

Good to hear.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 5:33:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Hello Riot Squad!
View Quote

From one former lurker to another - WELCOME!

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 5:36:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By djohn:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/riot-ps2-1589751.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By djohn:
Hello Riot Squad!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/riot-ps2-1589751.jpg

Is that the first album with the basement key?  WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 5:43:45 AM EDT
[#33]

My pleasure friend, and yeah the two officers, one a mother of 31 to a 6 year old boy is especially awful

The fact it looks to be a multiple suspect involved targeted execution attempt on two cops should wake every one up, but sadly it won't.   People wonder why cops follow protocol and shoot these future cancer curers...doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why.
View Quote
This isn't the first time such a thing has happened.  Didn't wake anyone up before, why should this one.  It'll piss off a few people for a while and then memories will fade, as usual - probably as soon as the next dindunuffin gets waxed.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 5:55:43 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2020 6:00:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 6:16:43 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Just about time for the needful
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 6:48:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 7:48:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Just read a tweet that I didn't copy that was saying protesters did the same restaurant shit in Omaha tonight in a district that just recently reopened and was fighting for survival as is from the covid crap.
View Quote

That's actually the main reason the terrorists are doing this. Everything they do is designed to maximize economic damage. In the Marxists mind, if the economy is in the shutter, Trump will lose.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 7:56:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By new_frontier13:

That collapsible stock sucks FYI. I had it for a couple months befor I bought a folding Lage stock. The collapsible one has horrible “chin weld”.
View Quote

This is true, but it's functional and that's all you need in riot situation. Garantee no one will feel / remember the weld when shit goes hot.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:05:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By netstorm:
https://i.ibb.co/8KP0rpq/arson3.jpg
View Quote

Finally, some arso-terrorist mug shots. Pretty much what we expected. Fuck Antifa. The Trump administration should use this as exhibit A for labeling antifa a terrorist group. Who was the useless fuck "protesting"? No one. He was trying to do max harm to property, economy, and lives for the sole purpose of advancing a murderous political agenda. That's fucking terrorism, and GTMO / the supermax in Colorado / the morgue should be the next stop for these assholes.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:22:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:
Finally, some arso-terrorist mug shots.
View Quote

Um, actually we've had quite a few terrorist arson mugshots here.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:23:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:

This is true, but it's functional and that's all you need in riot situation. Garantee no one will feel / remember the weld when shit goes hot.
View Quote

That’s true, if the side folding stock made it too wide in the folded position to carry discreetly then I would agree with you. The biggest drawback that I failed to mention is the difficulty of firing the scorpion with the stock collapsed. The buy stock is so close to the grip it makes it very difficult to fire one handed or aim two handed. The stock is also very wobbly. Ymmv.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:47:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Looks like it was a slow night.  Antifa must be on the move to DC.  DC though was one of the spicier areas, so some must already be there.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:01:30 AM EDT
[#44]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/DC_flyer_9_12_PNG-1589654.JPG

Protest flyer for tonight from them
View Quote

They love to talk about “respect”. They have no idea what that actually means.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#45]

Read the same thing, and that during his motion on Friday where there tossed the DAs, they also ruled the defense can't use that piece of evidence...what the fuck
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
Saw a thing that Floyd was sent to the hospital in May of 2019 for swallowing drugs during a police encounter.

Using "crying and acting irrationally", snorting oxy on a daily basis.

It made the newspapers--they already did.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#46]
So wait these motherfuckers are at the hospital where to two shot cops are "protesting"?

Fucking WOW

That's some pair of balls.   God I hope karma is real.
View Quote

Not really brave at all.  They've been able to do what they want for 3 months now.  I'm sure nothing will come of this, either.  

Look at the guy in Indianapolis (!!) who pulled a gun on drivers who objected to having the streets blocked.  Chans identified him in short order, but nothing has been done.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:16:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Ar15Jason:
After seeing all the outdoor restaurants being harassed its only time before someone starts shooting.  I usually never have any spare glock 17 mags on me. One in the gun thats it but I'm reconsidering that after seeing the crowds that show up.
View Quote

Perfect reason to carry concealed.  Always.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:21:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By dbmers:
Cheaper than dirt selling 20 count  62gr X-Tac    for 34.89 ? Lmao

NO.

View Quote

Laughs in Dillon 550
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:25:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By 03RN:

I always have a spare.

Hate to sound like an internet tough guy but if I was there for dinner Id walk strait to the guy with the bullhorn and whisper in his ear. "This is the third night we've had a babysitter in 2 years. You either turn off the bullhorn. Or im taking it. Decide now."
View Quote

Lol perfect.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:31:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Hello Riot Squad!

From the darkness I emerge! I admit, I'm a little late to the party.

I jumped in around pg.1500 or 1600, and have been quietly observing ever since. There is quite simply too much greatness happening here for me to contain my silence any longer. It had been so long since I logged in that it took me 3 days to remember my login info (after many failed attempts). Yes, I'm embarrassed.

There have been so many things I wanted to say, so many people I wanted to thank, so much credit to be given. Instead of doing all of that retroactively, I will start now instead. The first few things that come to mind...

@Greasy- Thank you for your highlight videos! (outstanding work, quite a contribution)
@BLKVooDoo- Good luck, be safe. Also, beautiful dogs.
@Those rocking a uniform (you know who you are) Thank you!

This is my first very first attempt at a meme, so I hope it works. So, before anyone else says it...
https://i.imgflip.com/4escli.jpg
View Quote

You did ok!
Page / 5095
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top