Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5095
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:33:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

... so is reparations through hard labor not an option?
View Quote

They don't know what hard labor is, did you see how a hammer confounded them at Murder Hole the one night? It was sad, very very sad.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:34:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Fulminata:

They don't know what hard labor is, did you see how a hammer confounded them at Murder Hole the one night? It was sad, very very sad.
View Quote

Truth
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:35:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Full body cam footage of the Floyd encounter is out. Includes inside the ambulance. Get it while you can...

*FULL* George Floyd Body Camera (2) Released

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By M1-Ed:
Calling it a night. Love you all.

Ed
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
Since we're sharing work shops tonight.  ID the following.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_2264_jpg-1541488.JPG

CD
View Quote

styrofoam cups!

oh the humanity
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:46:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By mcantu:
Full body cam footage of the Floyd encounter is out. Includes inside the ambulance. Get it while you can...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYJTF-bb1jc
View Quote

A LOT of peoples minds are going to change after seeing the video.

I dare say those men may walk. Shit bags, but floyd is a bigger shit bag. 600 mil worth of damage, 18 deaths, and 900 officers injured. All over a fuck who was on meth and just could not sit in a back seat?

Get the fuck out of here with this bull shit. Terrorist is the only way to explain antifa and BLM now.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:52:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Foolish_Mortal:
I suppose that you put "Damn Yankee attitude" in there, because you're aware of how hypocritical you sound, and are "tempering" it with sarcasm?

In a similar vein, the fact that you're a Damned Yankee informs me that your opinion regarding Confederate monuments is worth a steaming pile of Sherman.

Not that it matters... seeing that I'm a "redskin". Come to think of it, we caught far more hell from the Union than we ever did Southerners.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Foolish_Mortal:
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

Any idea when it was erected?  Yes, that informs my Damn Yankee attitude towards Confederate monuments, and tempers my gut reaction of "Fuck you, quit tearing shit down. You're only doing it to erase American history."
I suppose that you put "Damn Yankee attitude" in there, because you're aware of how hypocritical you sound, and are "tempering" it with sarcasm?

In a similar vein, the fact that you're a Damned Yankee informs me that your opinion regarding Confederate monuments is worth a steaming pile of Sherman.

Not that it matters... seeing that I'm a "redskin". Come to think of it, we caught far more hell from the Union than we ever did Southerners.

A Confederate memorial erected shortly after the war to remember the dead and heal the Nation's rift has a far more to recommend it than a Confederate memorial erected during the civil rights era.

Either way at this point, it could be a statue lamenting the end of slavery in America, and my attitude would be fuck you, put it back.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:53:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 36trap:
This nation was founded by men who had homes, families to feed, and gainful employment to lose.  Are you saying our homes, families, and jobs are somehow more important to us than their homes, families, and jobs were to them?

What exactly does being uncomfortable mean to you?  I'm uncomfortable with many things our government does that don't reconcile with the principles this nation was founded upon.  More specifically, I'm uncomfortable with politics taking over our justice system.  I'm uncomfortable with our government taxing the shit out of us and giving away money to foreign governments and lazy motherfuckers.  I'm uncomfortable with our government using the kung flu to advance their tyrannical bullshit.  The list of things I'm uncomfortable with is too damn long to type out here.

You say "I can think ahead".  Well, think ahead to what we're leaving our kids, their kids, and future generations that will carry on our names when we're long gone.  Our actions today directly impact the ability of future generations to remain free people and we're failing in every way possible.
View Quote

Like us, our founders exhausted all peaceable means of redress before throwing that switch. Physical resistance is a last resort. We need to make the courts understand their role in staving off physical conflict before we cross that point.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:54:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Anyone notice what's in the background also???

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_2264_jpg-1541488.JPG

CD
View Quote

Interview couch.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Is share his sentiment,  
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

BLM and NIKE?

I get an eye tick when I hear a screecher on a bull horn or that incisive "Who's streets!" tripe.

View Quote

Sounds a lot better when it's counter protesters blocking antifa and chanting "whose streets".
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:01:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MotorMouth] [#12]
This nation was founded by men who had homes, families to feed, and gainful employment to lose.  Are you saying our homes, families, and jobs are somehow more important to us than their homes, families, and jobs were to them? No shit.  They became uncomfortable enough with their circumstances to risk all of that.  None of us there quite yet.  Disagree, go start something.

What exactly does being uncomfortable mean to you?  I'm uncomfortable with many things our government does that don't reconcile with the principles this nation was founded upon.  More specifically, I'm uncomfortable with politics taking over our justice system.  I'm uncomfortable with our government taxing the shit out of us and giving away money to foreign governments and lazy motherfuckers.  I'm uncomfortable with our government using the kung flu to advance their tyrannical bullshit.  The list of things I'm uncomfortable with is too damn long to type out here.

You say "I can think ahead".  Well, think ahead to what we're leaving our kids, their kids, and future generations that will carry on our names when we're long gone.  Our actions today directly impact the ability of future generations to remain free people and we're failing in every way possible.
View All Quotes
No, it's code for I can think ahead.

The people in the street don't give a fuck.  They have very little to nothing to lose if they get arrested. The rest of us with a home, families to feed, gainful employment, etc., understand that if we were to run out there and start bopping heads, we'd lose a lot of what we've worked a lifetime for.  The switch gets thrown when one comes to the realization that we'll lose it all if we do nothing.  

Act to soon and lose it all versus act too late (or do nothing) and lose it all.  That calculus demands that at some point you act or accept losing it all, and the tipping point varies for every individual.

Most of us haven't come anywhere near to even being made uncomfortable by what's happening, only angry, and anger isn't enough.
This nation was founded by men who had homes, families to feed, and gainful employment to lose.  Are you saying our homes, families, and jobs are somehow more important to us than their homes, families, and jobs were to them? No shit.  They became uncomfortable enough with their circumstances to risk all of that.  None of us there quite yet.  Disagree, go start something.

And yet here you are, not quite uncomfortable enough to do anything yourself. Other than chastise and talk down to others, who, like you, aren't uncomfortable enough to take action, what exactly have you done to address their tyrannical bullshit?

Have you protested or counter-protested?

Ever run for, or hold office?

Are you collecting intelligence on the opposition in your AO?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:03:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Interview couch.
View All Quotes

Anyone notice what's in the background also???

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_2264_jpg-1541488.JPG

CD

Interview couch.

probaby can see it from orbit wit a black light
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:05:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Is share his sentiment,  
View Quote

Hey look, it's another one of my least favorite people in the world...

I'd thumb wrestle you to see who gets to flip that switch too.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:09:33 PM EDT
[#15]

And yet here you are, not quite uncomfortable enough to do anything yourself. Other than chastise and talk down to others, who, like you, aren't uncomfortable enough to take action, what exactly have you done to address their tyrannical bullshit?

View Quote

That's the inherit problem, if you start talking about what your lines are and what you'd actually do: You're Crazy. If you don't: You're a Pussy.

One adage the left did get right was: "Think globally, act locally."

That's all I'm gonna say because I don't want to be considered crazy...well crazier than I already am, but hey that's a happy, playful and fun sort of cray-cray.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:13:02 PM EDT
[#16]

That's the inherit problem, if you start talking about what your lines are and what you'd actually do: You're Crazy. If you don't: You're a Pussy.

That's all I'm gonna say because I don't want to be considered crazy...well crazier than I already am, but hey that's a happy, playful and fun sort of cray-cray.
View All Quotes

No, the problem with talking about it too specifically is that the prosecutor will start tossing around words like premeditated.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:14:52 PM EDT
[#17]

Is share his sentiment,  
View Quote

Did you look at his Twitter bio?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:23:17 PM EDT
[#18]

No, the problem with talking about it too specifically is that the prosecutor will start tossing around words like premeditated.  
View Quote

Which would, by definition make you: Crazy.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:23:30 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Da fuck?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

"Conservative Democrat"? Mind blown!
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:24:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fulminata] [#21]

View Quote

He's actually a good dude, been on Tucker a few times.

ETA: From June -

Former CIA officer explodes on Secy Esper: 'Get the hell out of the Pentagon'

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:27:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#22]

View Quote

Yes, I'm aware.

ETA: He id's as a classic liberal (as did my entire maternal family), ex- CIA (if there is such a  thing) and hates Brennen with the passion of a thousand exploding suns. What's not to like about the dude?

He seems like a good and righteous fellow, who just hasn't realized that classic lib's are now conservatives.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:28:52 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Wasn't suggesting anything to the contrary.

I was just surprised by the description.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Are we sure, sure looks like a black man in the pics I've seen....

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1597101858264_jpg-1541193.JPG
View Quote
Interesting. While watching the video that was posted a little way back, I couldn't help but to think there were some nagging inconsistencies. First of all, there didn't appear to be blood on the front of the perp's shirt. Also, there was not exit wound (I suppose it could have hit a bone, subsonic round, whatever). And the LEOs/SS milled around uselessly while a single cop cuffed the dude.

Here's the tinfoil: Was it a black guy but they re-enacted it with a white guy to prevent rioting in D.C.?

I know... but it's my birthday so I can make up conspiracies if I want to!
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:33:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

Sounds a lot better when it's counter protesters blocking antifa and chanting "whose streets".
View Quote

Yes it does. It sounds like FREEDOM!
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:35:15 PM EDT
[#26]

Wasn't suggesting anything to the contrary.

I was just surprised by the description.
View Quote

Yeah I know man, I just figured when you pointed that out I should try to do a preemptive "good dude" for him because I figured some people would see just see the D and wonder what was up.

From what I've seen he's the kind of D who would have said to Truman, "Yes sir, drop that fucker...twice." So doesn't bear much resemblance to a more modern Democrat, to me he's more like a Classical Liberal more than anything. Which is actually okay, it's the modern definition of "liberal" that is fucked as a football bat.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:44:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By NathanL:
I wonder how much insurance rates for a business in a major city have skyrocketed
View Quote

Second City Cop reported 2 or 3 weeks ago insurance rates more than doubled in Chicago.  

What is happening there is really unprecedented.  Everyone used to understand that downtown businesses and tourists kept the whole city going; that if they left, Chicago would be on the fast-track to Detroit 2.0.

Then, over the last 5 or 6 years, they started having one or two "wildings" per year down Michigan Ave, but nothing like the level of violence seen in late May and on Sunday night.  

As I mentioned before, I've been going to downtown Chicago for quite some time, usually staying on Michigan Ave.  There were cops all over the place, and order was always kept. Used to be if you stayed out of the south and west sides you were as safe as anyplace in small-town America.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:49:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Probably haven't, but I bet the "no coverage for civil disturbances/riots" clause are being put to frequent use.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Originally Posted By NathanL:
I wonder how much insurance rates for a business in a major city have skyrocketed
Probably haven't, but I bet the "no coverage for civil disturbances/riots" clause are being put to frequent use.

Thing is, what happened in Chicago was more of a large-scale smash-and-grab robbery than a civil unrest event.

I'd guess there has to be some legal finding or decree to get out of paying for those losses.  Most of the places hit are part of some of the biggest retail operations in the US. I guarantee they were insured to cover Sunday's losses.  

I also guarantee that after being hit twice in 9 weeks, their premiums skyrocketed or they had policies canceled outright.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 2:02:27 PM EDT
[#29]

None.

We've been assured that that sort of thing wouldn't happen.

View Quote

How about the Cops get issued paint balls with Methyl Mercury, Fentnayl and DMSO.
End of problems.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Since we're sharing work shops tonight.  ID the following.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_2264_jpg-1541488.JPG

CD
View Quote

Puff the Magic Dragon.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By vern23:
View Quote

Black Twitter needs to educate her.  Those kids were killed by white supremacists in masks and stores looted by Trump agent-provocateurs.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 2:17:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By mamasboy:

How about the Cops get issued paint balls with Methyl Mercury, Fentnayl and DMSO.
End of problems.
View Quote

Simple fox lure would work without hurting anyone. Unless they puke themselves to death
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 2:30:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

Simple fox lure would work without hurting anyone. Unless they puke themselves to death
View All Quotes

End of problems.

I don't think you know what that mix would do.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 2:48:49 PM EDT
[#34]

End of problems.
View All Quotes

None.

End of problems.

I was thinking paintball guns that shoot something really small, and heavy (I don't know, a soft metal maybe), at speeds fast enough to create a sonic crack.

I think that would get their attention, no?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 2:56:36 PM EDT
[#35]

I was thinking paintball guns that shoot something really small, and heavy (I don't know, a soft metal maybe), at speeds fast enough to create a sonic crack.

View All Quotes

None.

End of problems.

One drop of that mix would kill you dead with no cure.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:04:10 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

None.

End of problems.

And poison first responders on down the line. Very bad idea
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:04:14 PM EDT
[#37]
LOL.  Portland just announced they will no longer hold or charge people for rioting, disorderly conduct in the 2nd degree,  criminal mischief in 2nd degree, interference with a police officer or paroll officer, theft under $1k or harassment.

Retroactive to may 21st.

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:08:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
LOL.  Portland just announced they will no longer hold or charge people for rioting, disorderly conduct in the 2nd degree,  criminal mischief in 2nd degree, interference with a police officer or paroll officer, theft under $1k or harassment.

Retroactive to may 21st.

https://infohubblogger.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/clown-world-2.png?w=840
View Quote

Sounds like they are handing back consent to the people. Handle thieves as you feel appropriate.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:08:17 PM EDT
[#39]

Sooo cute and funny
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:10:00 PM EDT
[#40]

Sooo cute and funny
View Quote

eh. Seen cuter, seen funnier.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:16:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By cpermd:

A mini split unit
View Quote

Are you pointing out the heat/ac unit? If it does both??

We need to do that. Second floor bedrooms suck this time of year.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:16:53 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

None.

End of problems.

Aiding the enemy is treason, and the penalty for treason is?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:17:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By mcantu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYJTF-bb1jc
View Quote

I still see nothing wrong in what anyone, other than George Floyd, did in that video or any other source. The man was in the beginning stages of actively dying when the cops arrived. Had he not been so squirrely and told them what he was on, he might have had a chance.

There was a respectable attempt at resuscitation for someone who was in asystole.

***As an aside, it must be nice to do CPR on someone who's ribs don't crumble into 546 pieces with the first compression.***

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:19:18 PM EDT
[#44]

Retroactive to may 21st.

View Quote

One small step closer.

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:22:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MotorMouth] [#45]

Sooo cute and funny
View Quote

Aaaaw, I bet if we gave the dolphins acorns, they'd be feeding the squirrels in no time.

Yeah, if the dolphins could figure out that the squirrels like nuts, they'd be eating the squirrels.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:29:00 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

What first responders?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:30:43 PM EDT
[#47]

Aaaaw, I bet if we gave the dolphins acorns, they'd be feeding the squirrels in no time.

Yeah, if the dolphins could figure out that the squirrels like nuts, they'd be easting the squirrels.
View Quote

I've been told that squirrels can be pretty tasty, I don't know because they're on the short list of the those critters I that I haven't ever eaten. Yeah I know I should turn in my hillbilly card.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:31:50 PM EDT
[#48]

Retroactive to may 21st.

View Quote

Yet I bet if someone "harassed" antifa there they'd suddenly find a loophole to be able to charge those people...
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:36:53 PM EDT
[#49]

I've been told that squirrels can be pretty tasty, I don't know because they're on the short list of the those critters I that I haven't ever eaten. Yeah I know I should turn in my hillbilly card.
View All Quotes

Yeah, if the dolphins could figure out that the squirrels like nuts, they'd be easting the squirrels.

My suburban raised, megaopolis dwelling self eats squirrel every year.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:37:24 PM EDT
[#50]

One small step closer.

View All Quotes

Retroactive to may 21st.

One small step closer.

More like a big leap
Page / 5095
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top