Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2024 12:59:34 PM EDT
Rev. Martin Luther King’s vision for the future, where everyone is judged by the content of his character and not the color of his skin, will never be realized by following the dictates of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) policies. In fact, if a colorblind society is the goal, then adopting DEI as a means to achieving it is doomed to fail.
View Quote

King Would Reject DEI
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 1:32:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Michael King denied the resurrection.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 4:12:13 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote

WHOA!

Link Posted: 1/12/2024 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FennRx:
View Quote

Did not know that.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 6:47:45 PM EDT
[#4]
He denied the virgin birth. He denied the divinity of Jesus Christ.  He was an adulterer and alleged rape enabler.

Michael King Jr was a fraud funded by the enemies of Christ and has been set up as an idol of the American secular religion.  I refuse to call him by his fake assumed name- which besmirches the name of a devout and pious Christian..  (I know my RC friends will disagree with me about Luther, but that’s ok)
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:10:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By BeNotAfraid:
Rev. Martin Luther King’s vision for the future, where everyone is judged by the content of his character and not the color of his skin, will never be realized by following the dictates of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) policies. In fact, if a colorblind society is the goal, then adopting DEI as a means to achieving it is doomed to fail.
View Quote

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lb1Knb7o-cg/Xh8h4_wLyTI/AAAAAAADtZE/7VIokwJRZpsdmbNl3odmg2qct_N7r14AgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/martin-luther-king-jr-17.jpg

King Would Reject DEI
View Quote

The author should read more than just that one speech. I used to believe as he did for the longest time.

King was very pro-reverse racism. Among the other problems mentioned by others above.

Malcolm X was a basket of problems too but he stands head and shoulders above King in that he wasn’t disingenuous and didn’t think gibs were the path to any future worth having.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 6:33:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MaximusEmanatus] [#6]
I disagree.

If you want to know what MLK would be like today, look at Jackson and Sharpton.  Too many people say MLK would be different, but these were his understudies.  It could be that shake down artist was in their long term planning.  Jackson and Sharpton have made fortunes off their association with King, and we have to assume they followed his model.

MLK is too often deified.  He was a fallible and sinful man, just like I am.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top