Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2023 12:53:00 PM EDT
I totally understand where she is coming from.

Veteran Miami PD sergeant retires, but not before ripping superiors in radio message
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Sensible chuckle from all Austin and Houston people when they hear Acevedo sucks.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sensible chuckle from all Austin and Houston people when they hear Acevedo sucks.
View Quote

Just like a toxic CEO that gets bounced around, leaving a wake of destruction.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 1:54:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Just like a toxic CEO that gets bounced around, leaving a wake of destruction.
View Quote

Yep. it is like a club they get into and no matter how bad they preform; they can still get another job.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep....I'd rather deal with murdering criminals than admin.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:00:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Good for her.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 5:23:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, it is what it is.

Regardless of all the BS, I feel it’s better to hold your tongue and leave in the most honorable way.  “I” wouldn’t give them the pleasure of knowing that they got to me.  I don’t know the full story, but still, I wouldn’t give that pleasure, even if they put me through Hell.

When I retired, I thanked everybody and wished everybody good health and safety, as I faded away into the background and into the next chapter in my life. Honestly, over my 26 year career, I’ve learned to ignore most of the non important noise from management.  

Hopefully, all her retirement paperwork was squared away!
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 3:01:36 PM EDT
[#7]
From what I've seen Accevedo is a POS but I want to see the Sgt's personnel jacket/hear from others before saying she was correct.  There's at least two sides to every story...........
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 4:14:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Good for her.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 7:27:05 AM EDT
[#9]
33 years and just a Sergeant?  More to the story I am betting.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:07:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
33 years and just a Sergeant?  More to the story I am betting.
View Quote

Some people just like working on the streets and once they get up the chain, they do not want to go any further.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top