Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:47:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Correct. There is severe inbreeding in Arab countries. They do it intentionally.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Inbreeding will do that.

Correct. There is severe inbreeding in Arab countries. They do it intentionally.

The Mcpoyles bloodline has remained pure for a thousand years.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:50:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
GD doesn’t like talking about IQ, especially as it relates to things like crime
View Quote

Just a few of the latest batch of Leftist trolls.  Although I bet Brownell's management sweats when they see these threads.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:54:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
IQ Research

Go with me here. I know some personally and they are smart but they're in the US. Could it be that some of the arabs pushed the low functioning into one area and that is why they exploit them because it is easy to do so? I have listened to some of them talk with reporters and they don't have a good mastery of their emotions, arguments or thought processes.

Before I get beat up or locked up, this is a fact / research thread with documentation.

if you disagree, pick the data apart.

Also, if we have done this, forgive me.

View Quote

A good chunk of the low IQ is early maturation from trauma.  That can be erased in one generation provided the trauma is not passed on.

Next there is epigenetics.  It will take a few generations for the trauma-related epigenetics to work out.  3 generations should do most of it.  There are chromosomal epigenetic mechanisms that work across multiple generations but your don't even need that for 3 generations.  The egg that became you was formed in you mother's ovary when she was in your grandmother's womb.  Your initial gene expression programing (which genes are amplified and which are suppressed on your chromosomes) is largely based on your father's and your maternal grandmother's environment.

For true multi-generational epigenetics, the impact is even smaller and every trace should be gone after about 8 generations.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 2:04:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

People that won wars didn't get sold as captives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have a large selection of Americans who were brought over from Africa. There is no way that their average iq is 2 standard deviations below the average. Genetics didn't change over that time period. That graphic gets posted all of the time but there is no way that it's accurate.

People that won wars didn't get sold as captives.
probably not the best and brightest

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 2:10:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmm, 82 in India but still the wealthiest demographic in the United States with one of the lowest incidences of violent crime.  Maybe they only export the smart ones.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 2:22:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hmm, 82 in India but still the wealthiest demographic in the United States with one of the lowest incidences of violent crime.  Maybe they only export the smart ones.
View Quote
That is true for most international populations that came here on their own.

Selection biased for people willing to leave everything and bet on the future.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 2:30:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't need to be a rocket scientist to operate a Kalashnikov.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 2:39:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't necessarily think it's genetics... though that could play a role? There's lots of consanguinity in Arab countries.

I think it has a lot more to do with the culture and education, or lack thereof replaced with religiously-driven indoctrination. They're not raising their children to be smart to make a living and make Palestine a better place... they're being raised to slaughter the Jews. Maybe not ALL of their education is pure indoctrination, but there is a lot of it.

Just like here in the US with all the bullshit pushed through schools (and other factors).. children aren't being taught how to think, they're being taught what to think. And that leads to some dumbass people.
View Quote
The race hustling social justice poverty pimps want you to believe it's socioeconomic and educational inequality, however, "raising their children to be smart" will not improve intelligence.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 2:46:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Go there and you will understand very quickly.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 2:48:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Subhumans are known as such for a reason.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 2:49:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm surprised the US is at 90 to be honest, have they tested the US since the 1950's?
View Quote

^ this ..
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 2:51:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:00:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

^ this ..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm surprised the US is at 90 to be honest, have they tested the US since the 1950's?

^ this ..
I believe US average IQ clocks in at 100 now.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:04:46 PM EDT
[#15]
That is why the goats have such sex appeal in Gaza.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Inbreeding will do that.
View Quote

The dirty little secret in islam.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:11:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't necessarily think it's genetics... though that could play a role? There's lots of consanguinity in Arab countries.

I think it has a lot more to do with the culture and education, or lack thereof replaced with religiously-driven indoctrination. They're not raising their children to be smart to make a living and make Palestine a better place... they're being raised to slaughter the Jews. Maybe not ALL of their education is pure indoctrination, but there is a lot of it.

Just like here in the US with all the bullshit pushed through schools (and other factors).. children aren't being taught how to think, they're being taught what to think. And that leads to some dumbass people.
View Quote

I think the enviroment they live in has alot to do with it as well.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:11:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I've never taken an IQ test, but I have taken the Wonderlic Personnel test to estimate my IQ.  There were no questions such as those you described.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if they considered culture fair testing?  Testing someone from another country with the USA based IQ test will give skewed results.  Asking an Arab how many senators there are in the US capitol would be like asking a US citizen how many representatives are in the Saudi government equivalent of the house of representatives.  Neither one would be likely to know the answer.

I've never taken an IQ test, but I have taken the Wonderlic Personnel test to estimate my IQ.  There were no questions such as those you described.

This. I've had a standardized IQ test (133, 99th percentile, Mensa member) and the tests are more focused on your ability to learn and retain, not what you know. Things like ordering items numerically / chronologically, drawing a weird complex shape from an example then drawing it again from memory after a period of time, remembering large / complex data sets for a period of time, etc.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:15:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
People with low IQs often think that IQ is entirely innate and is unaffected by environment.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:24:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The average Pali is smarter than Sen Fettertard.
View Quote

So is the average rock.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:31:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

I took a lot of IQ and standardized test once upon a time. I never saw any problems like that either. Mostly problem solving.

I will say that if you take enough of those types of test you get better at taking the test. I'm not saying you get smarter but after a while you quickly get to the point and go. I got  better results the more test I took and pretty sure I didn't get that much smarter.

ACT, SAT, IQ of differying varieties, scholastic America test etc....I don't think it's a great judge of inelligence. My ACT score was improved 1 point the year after I took it. Was racially insensitive and they upped the total 1 point. It was also the last year Mensa will accept an ACT score lol. I wonder why.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:31:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Time to turn this into a flex thread LoL.  I got my IQ tested when I was a teenager and got a score of 157.   Any other high IQ types?

Can parts of africa really be that low? I mean some of those numbers are below the threshold for mental retardation.  Could my downs syndrome uncle really be smarter then african bushmen?  Wow.
View Quote

Not quite that high. I'm old enough that the max score on the Stanford-Binet was still 153 the first time I took it.

We talked about it quite a bit in the crime thread.

I've got an adopted sister whose IQ would be about average in W. Africa based on that map, and she presents as pretty normal, drives, works, so on.

I've also had a lot of contact with a refugee family from Sierra-Leone, and if they were representative I'd say those numbers are accurate.

I read somewhere there's one tribe of Africans who make up the vast majority of college admissions, and of course although the curves are different they all substantially overlap. In a world where there are several people with documented (though admittedly projected) IQs more than 7 SD above the mean, there are going to be a significant number of legitimate geniuses despite a 1 SD difference in the mean, just like there will be a significant number of asian morons.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:37:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Apparently the illegals coming in are not a net positive to the brain trust.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:39:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
When I first saw this particular picture in the news recently, in reports of the current slaughter, I immediately thought about a potential component of mental retardation or a lack of ability to form higher thought, in addition to obvious profound evil. Just my personal opinion based upon what I take from photos of facial expressions.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/88366/76355029-12632857-Pictured_A_Hamas_gunma-2992867.jpg
View Quote
Excellent observation
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#25]
That would explain the Palestinian Space Program.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:53:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Inbreeding will do that.
View Quote
When I saw the thread title, literally the first word out of my mouth was, "Inbreeding."
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Time to turn this into a flex thread LoL.  I got my IQ tested when I was a teenager and got a score of 157.   Any other high IQ types?

Can parts of africa really be that low? I mean some of those numbers are below the threshold for mental retardation.  Could my downs syndrome uncle really be smarter then african bushmen?  Wow.
View Quote

No winter to worry about near the equator; long term planning and delayed gratification are of little benefit when food can be harvested year round.  That bushman would probably do much better at outrunning megafauna and fathering enough children to ensure the survival of his genes through periods of war, famine, and disease.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:57:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The average IQs of Ireland and the Russian Federation are both about 89.
View Quote

They are drunks
And their moms were drunks

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 4:07:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
When I saw the thread title, literally the first word out of my mouth was, "Inbreeding."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Inbreeding will do that.

Gotta keep those goats in the family
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 4:10:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I took a lot of IQ and standardized test once upon a time. I never saw any problems like that either. Mostly problem solving.

I will say that if you take enough of those types of test you get better at taking the test. I'm not saying you get smarter but after a while you quickly get to the point and go. I got  better results the more test I took and pretty sure I didn't get that much smarter.

ACT, SAT, IQ of differying varieties, scholastic America test etc....I don't think it's a great judge of inelligence. My ACT score was improved 1 point the year after I took it. Was racially insensitive and they upped the total 1 point. It was also the last year Mensa will accept an ACT score lol. I wonder why.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was being observed by the test-giver via closed-circuit camera (which I was fully aware of at the time), and she noted in my file that I "appeared to exert full effort" - implying that exertion of full effort cannot be assumed for everyone.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 4:14:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

They are drunks

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The average IQs of Ireland and the Russian Federation are both about 89.

They are drunks

I figured that fetal alcohol syndrome was a major component of that (not joking).
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 4:21:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Can parts of africa really be that low? I mean some of those numbers are below the threshold for mental retardation.  
View Quote

Some parts of Africa bathe in cow piss and doll themselves up with cow shit. They quite literally are mentally retarded.  
Tribal Mundari Shower in Cow Urine!

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm about 100 on a good day.

Most of the time I'm at ~98 I.Q.
My normal body temperature is 97.7° though
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 4:26:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Inbreeding will do that.
View Quote

FPNI

Perfecting democrats.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 4:27:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you take it in '95?

They intentionally reduced the ACT correlation to IQ in '96, while keeping average scores steady by increasing the correlation to knowledge, in order to get more minorities above admittance thresholds.

It didn't really work.

SAT/ACT are administered by private companies, they're market-driven. They provide the service the colleges want.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 4:29:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The same answer shows up no matter how you ask the question.  This data is getting harder to find for some reason.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/322769/SAT-math-by-race-ethnicity_png-2992804.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have a large selection of Americans who were brought over from Africa. There is no way that their average iq is 2 standard deviations below the average. Genetics didn't change over that time period. That graphic gets posted all of the
time but there is no way that it's accurate.

The same answer shows up no matter how you ask the question.  This data is getting harder to find for some reason.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/322769/SAT-math-by-race-ethnicity_png-2992804.JPG

Didn't you get the memo? Math is racist now so it doesn't count!

Seattle Schools Propose To Teach That Math Education Is Racist—Will California Be Far Behind?

California’s latest K–12 test scores were released earlier this month. Despite spending 26 percent more per pupil after inflation since 2011, test scores remain low, and improvement is proceeding at a glacial pace. Just 40 percent of California schoolchildren are proficient at math. What should be done? Seattle’s idea is to teach their students that US math education is racist, is used to oppress people of color and the disadvantaged, and has been used to exploit natural resources.

https://www.hoover.org/research/seattle-schools-propose-teach-math-education-racist-will-california-be-far-behindseattle
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#37]
They've been having prison sex with each other in an open air prison
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 4:35:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Visit sub-saharan africa and you won't ask this question...
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 4:37:29 PM EDT
[#39]
FPNI. Don't fuck your cousins.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 4:40:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Hamas controls the education in Gaza. What did you expect? Their schools are about indoctrination, not education. They want to control the masses, the dumber they are, the easier to control. We know that education, esp. in the cognitive areas does raise IQs. If you need proof just look at how the brain is affected by drugs and alcohol. What are the IQs of dropouts vs those who go to college? Consider how people with low IQs are generally rejected by people of higher IQs for mating. The low IQs are concentrated at the bottom of the barrel not the top.

Historically, the Jewish culture has always placed great importance in education and learning.Their average IQ is 92.4. Now compare them to their neighbors in Gaza. Over 30% of marriages in Gaza are between 1st cousins. The average IQ is 67.9. They have had centuries to build a country and are only obsessed with killing. Running around yelling Allah-Akbar and shooting everyone in sight is not generally considered a high cognitive skill set.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 4:50:23 PM EDT
[#41]
As much as everyone wants to discredit eugenics. They were right about one thing.

Fucking your cousins is a terrible idea.

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 5:04:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I read somewhere there's one tribe of Africans who make up the vast majority of college admissions, and of course although the curves are different they all substantially overlap. In a world where there are several people with documented (though admittedly projected) IQs more than 7 SD above the mean, there are going to be a significant number of legitimate geniuses despite a 1 SD difference in the mean, just like there will be a significant number of asian morons.
View Quote
Igbo, from Nigeria. They tried to form their own country, Biafra, in the late 60s.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 5:14:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Relief pilot friend of mine can confirm. His observations,

-They were a danger to themselves and everyone around them. Absolutely no concept of safety, awareness or personal preservation. In regards to food, guns, airplanes, gas, grenades, pissing off the local rebel leader, goats, cows, drugs, etc.

-The social workers he flew around went in bright eyed SJW types. Then left a year later saying things like angry mustache man was right. And where is the nearest KKK chapter.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 5:31:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's a somewhat complicated issue. But the short answer is that they are in fact that dumb. They are however not retarded. To retard something means you are preventing it from running it's natural course.

There is something wrong with your downs uncle that is going to give him a probably -2SD IQ. That same IQ score is a mean score in parts of Africa. They are at 0SD indicating they are "normal".
To the people that say IQ tests don't measure anything they are partially right in that a given test will be most valid closest to the mean. The further you get from what the test is normalized around the less valid it will be.  This isn't to say a population with an IQ of 70 based on a test normed at 100 (white average by definition) isn't stupid. But some of the questions might as well be gibberish to them. Same thing is true on your side of the curve. There just aren't enough people up there for anyone to really care.

Just imagine trying to give a dog an IQ test meant for a human. A very smart dog will test as dumber that a significantly dysfunctional person. It's a similar problem.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Let's be more accurate: Don't get your
cousins pregnant. I had some gorgeous
cousins.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#46]

The Chinese one is complete and utter bullshit. You sure as shit know the average Chinese citizen is not smarter than the average person from the rest of the planet. I'm 99.99999 percent sure they gamed the statistics, especially considering how pervasive cheating is in Chinese culture. If they were so fucking smart they wouldn't be STEALING technology and copying ideas from the rest of the world wholesale. 840 million live in rural areas that most likely do NOT have access to quality education.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 7:05:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

@TheLookingGlass
Get professionally retested. I don't know you and I'm not trying to insult you, but an IQ that high means you are one of the smartest people in the country, and thus a result that high is highly suspect. Only around 8,300 people out of 330,000,000 in the United States could have an IQ of 157 or higher based on statistics. If you aren't working in a high level science or math field or teaching high level math or science and your IQ really is that high, you have wasted a true gift of a brain, which means you're really a moron (practically speaking).

The Veratsium guy, Derek Muller, had a PhD in physics and is an extremely intelligent and articulate science bro, and his IQ was 134 when he was professionally assessed:

I Took an IQ Test to Find Out What it Actually Measures

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 7:14:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Yes, so let's leave them in Palestine and not bring them here.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 7:16:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top