Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2022 7:39:48 PM EDT
I started a thread here & said that the working people of the US needed to join together & walk out en-masse to show the PTB that we were the ones running this nation & we could absolutely do without them but there’s no way they can do without us?

And several of you called me a commie, a traitor, a moron & the like.

That didn’t age very well thanks to the Canadian truckers showing what can be done when the people who make things go round band together against tyranny, corruption & insanity. It can be done. And it must be done more going forward.

To those of you who understand your power I salute you. To those of you who fear the change that power will bring & wish to maintain the status quo: Sit down & shut up.

Link Posted: 2/2/2022 7:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope, don't remember that at all.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried clicking your link, but nothing came up.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 7:42:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I member. I quit my job, now I'm waiting for everyone else to.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 7:42:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nope, don't remember that at all.
View Quote

This ^^^^^^, your just a sea of grand standers, they come and go without a wimper
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 7:44:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I quit my only fans job.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 7:44:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Although I loathe strikes, OP isn't wrong.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 7:46:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Nope.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I tried clicking your link, but nothing came up.
View Quote

I tried to find it but the only threads I could find I started were from this year.

I’m sure there’s a way but I don’t know what it is.

Guess you’ll just have to take my word for it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top