Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2021 10:52:01 AM EDT
Ive been to a few civil war reenactments and one spanish, in st.augustine

Although i havent been in some time Olustee was cool because of the calvary use and camp life. Was also pretty cool to know my greatx5 grandfather faught there.

I plan on going to more now my oldest is old enough to understand. Anyone attend some?, particularly in the southeast. Revolutionary reenactments would also be interesting
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 12:37:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I went to the Texas 150 year reenactment in Goliad, TX for the Texas Revolution.  I was ten at the time and thought it was awesome.  It was a big deal and my mom told me a few thousand folks showed up.  Some came all the way from Alabama.

Just lending my exp as a kid attending one.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 1:04:52 AM EDT
[#2]
My folks took me to the Battle of Pilot Knob reenactment a couple times when I was a kid.  I always liked it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top