Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this really hurting their business....or just another marketing idea bringing attention to the business?
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 3:06:20 PM EDT
[#2]
....their business...their rules.....

does that apply?
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 3:07:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Imagine being so oblivious that you view yourself as a defender of western civilization while simultaneously defending stealing from people because you disagree with their politics. No wonder leftists are so insufferable, they’re just matching the attitudes of contemporary “conservatives”.
View Quote
To be fair, you should also note the owner of Red Hen is a thief herself.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 3:13:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm sort of surprised at how little understanding the moonbats seem to have on how this is playing out, and the places it might lead to.

They're advocating jumping people in public, in the workplace, and in the marketplace with baseless accusations of being nazis, while also depending on those same people to act civilized in response.
View Quote
If you notice, they only pull that shit in leftist hell holes.

Since they keep getting away with it, they will eventually try in the wrong place.

THEN it get's interesting...
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 3:15:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Trump should by the buildings across the street from her, knock them down and build a hotel there.
View Quote
Then use eminent domain to have her restaurant turned into a park.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#6]
But it's always the Liberals that are “unsavory”.  Hillary Clinton would not have treated them so nicely if they had done something like that to her.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 3:25:40 PM EDT
[#7]
It would be awesome for a group (20 or more and act as if they do not know each other) to go in and act retarded (leftist) and wait until each meal is 50% consumed and then whip out the red..... tee shirts and Maga hats... I bet they would ask EVERYONE to leave without finishing the meals...... Do it ALL day long!
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#8]
History offers a solution.  

Equip a few visiting "dinners" with these "gift bags" for each "visit" to discharge some payback...

walk along through and round, or sit at a table for a minute or two and leave her some more Democratic Love (shit & runny feces)...

Then get up and storm out shouting about how the place smells like Shit!!

Call the Health Department for a double dose of regulatory fun - I'd imagine feces in the dining area is an automatic health code fail...

The Great Escape (6/11) Movie CLIP - How to Get Rid of the Dirt (1963) HD
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 3:38:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 3:56:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Her restaurant her rules as GD would say .
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 10:01:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
History offers a solution.  

Equip a few visiting "dinners" with these "gift bags" for each "visit" to discharge some payback...

walk along through and round, or sit at a table for a minute or two and leave her some more Democratic Love (shit & runny feces)...

Then get up and storm out shouting about how the place smells like Shit!!

Call the Health Department for a double dose of regulatory fun - I'd imagine feces in the dining area is an automatic health code fail...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zugv1NdMj4
View Quote
some manure fertilizer from Lowes or Home Depot would smell like ass pretty quick.  I hope nobody does that.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 10:04:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Would be a shame if that place got Molotov'd.
View Quote
I'm guessing she has multiple insurance coverages in case fire.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 10:08:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Where's all the ghey black Republicans when you need one?
View Quote
@pcsutton

One Gay Black Republican Coming Up
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top