Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2020 12:50:26 PM EDT
Hello,
Recommend a arm pouch for my fios music player.  Many selections on amazon.  The player is twice as thick as a iPhone 2020 SE but 2/3rds as long.

Thank you
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 8:46:49 PM EDT
[#1]
i got one of those stretchy arm band pockets for my phone.  it fits my bigger arms better without cutting into them like the ones that strap on.

it was the e tronic one from amazon
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:25:38 PM EDT
[#2]
So it's not a arm pouch, but my recommendation is a FlipBelt. There seems to be plenty of pockets and plenty of room in them. Have run many of 50k's with it and it's excellent. Arm pouches always left me feeling unbalanced.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:39:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Perfect brand. I’ve been using one for three years and it works great. Fits any size phone and is very secure. Whatever you do, done get one with the clear screen cover. It makes it impossible to see the screen at an angle in daylight.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 12:52:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So it's not a arm pouch, but my recommendation is a FlipBelt. There seems to be plenty of pockets and plenty of room in them. Have run many of 50k's with it and it's excellent. Arm pouches always left me feeling unbalanced.
View Quote

Does moisture migrate onto your phone through the fabric?

@sg1991
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered in the belt.  Will give review.

Thank you
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:34:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I tried out the flip belt today.  I don’t like it.  You pull it on like pants, it curls up, pockets are pretty snug for my phone.

It’s getting relegated to the box that has all of my poor holster choices.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:10:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry I didn't see your mention before today. I was afraid of moisture getting on my phone so I always put it in a ziploc baggie. Yes you pull it on like pants, not sure about the curling problem. Once it's in place, usually right above the pant waistband, it shouldn't move. The pockets are supposed to be snug so it doesn't move around and cause chafing. Since your music player is thicker, it'll behave a bit differently. Sorry it didn't work out for you :\
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:33:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Perfect brand. I’ve been using one for three years and it works great. Fits any size phone and is very secure. Whatever you do, done get one with the clear screen cover. It makes it impossible to see the screen at an angle in daylight.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/34777/3E557227-6FB7-417B-BD79-5C1036DDB989_jpe-1729928.JPG
View Quote

From a guy who runs 30-40 miles a week with a phone and gun, this is still the answer.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:41:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well I tried out the flip belt today.  I don’t like it.  You pull it on like pants, it curls up, pockets are pretty snug for my phone.

It’s getting relegated to the box that has all of my poor holster choices.
View Quote

Anything new a month later?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top