Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2024 4:05:17 PM EDT
Okay so first off I'm not a huge vaper. I used to smoke cigarettes and got off that by rolling my own. I don't do that anymore but do still enjoy some nicotine is and then. I try not to dip.

A couple years ago after I quit rolling my own cigarettes I started using a juul. That sucked because it never charged and I had to shake the bubbles out of the pod all the time. Used that off an on. Switched to using a vuse a couple months ago and it also sucks. I have 2 of them with 2 chargers and even with my sparse usage one will dead half the time because 8 hours of battery usage seems to take 12-16 hours of charge. I usually go through 2 pods in 7 days.

Friend of mine had a juicehead 5k so I bought one and after it not charging and not hitting when it did charge it puked all the juice out in my truck cup holder after 48 hours of having it.

I realize I'm using bottom of the barrel devices. I don't know where to go from here. I certainly don't want a huge dripper and bottle of nic to carry around everywhere. I also don't want to rip huge clouds. I like the small amount of smoke the disposable vapes make. I'd like something small enough to fit in a pocket. And just reliable. I have 50 year old cars and truck that literally require less dicking with on a normal basis than the vapes I've been using do.

Id be okay with an actual mod I'd have to fill a tank up on. I had a couple like that 5-6 years ago but they were too big to fit in a pocket.

Any recommendations on disposable vapes or small mods I could look into?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:15:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Lost Mary MT15000s
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I second that,  lost Mary has a tobacco flavor that's not too bad.
Top Top