Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/14/2022 9:59:23 PM EDT
Any thoughts if it’s Michelle or somebody else? That’s Obama by the way.  If it were Michelle, how would she stack up to say Trump or DeSantis?
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Michael beats Trump, loses to DeSantis.

Cry if you must…..but true.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:03:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Hillary
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Michael is their dream ticket. They would throw everyone off a bullet train to make room for her.  And she is angry and crazy enough to actually do it.

She would beat everyone we have. And even steal back a good number of the "I love obama but voted Trump because Hilary and old man". Surprisingly a good number of those losers out there.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:07:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:07:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Gavin Newsom
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:08:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Any thoughts if it’s Michelle or somebody else? That’s Obama by the way.  If it were Michelle, how would she stack up to say Trump or DeSantis?
View Quote

I think it'll be Biden.

Left knows the right is still probably stupid enough to run Trump again. Biden wins each. Save Michelle for DeSantis.

He has just as much as an ego problem as Trump does. Dude might die in office but he will go again. Can't give up on that power and can't give up the money. Just like Pelosi's "Im going to retire....HA just kidding" bull shit. A lot of these people will either die in office or get so close to death that they only last a few years after.

Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:10:11 PM EDT
[#7]
It doesn’t matter.
Trump will be the 3 time, 3 time, 3 time President of the United States of America.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:10:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:10:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Michael is their dream ticket. They would throw everyone off a bullet train to make room for her.  And she is angry and crazy enough to actually do it.

She would beat everyone we have. And even steal back a good number of the "I love obama but voted Trump because Hilary and old man". Surprisingly a good number of those losers out there.
View Quote

This right here concerns me.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:12:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Biden will run.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:12:30 PM EDT
[#11]
a victory for Transgenderism. Prove you are woke!
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:13:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I know Biden hinted when he ran last time that he might step aside, but once in power I doubt his wife would let him.

Michelle Obama doesn't want the hassle and Hillary showed us that just because you marry someone who can run a good campaign doesn't mean you can
View Quote
Michelle is a lazy fucking grifter. She wants the lifestyle, and that's it. She has that for life now and doesn't have the scrutiny the office requires.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:14:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Biden unless he gets too bad that the drugs they pump him with to keep him semi-awake fail. Then they wheel out Harris. They're keeping her hidden to prevent her from opening her mouth.

It'll be like last time, the candidate doesn't have to run as they have an army of media, entertainment, teachers, union goons, and government drones campaigning for them.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:16:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Michelle is a lazy fucking grifter. She wants the lifestyle, and that's it. She has that for life now and doesn't have the scrutiny the office requires.
View Quote

Michelle’s biggest achievement in life is the same as Hillary‘s.

Being the wife of a successful man.

Without their husbands, no one would know their names.

Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:17:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's the only choice the 'Rats have.  For some insane reason, the JoeBamas are wildly popular, even though Barry is responsible for a lot of the horror we see today.

She would give PDJT a run for his money.  She is by far the most worrisome candidate the 'Rats have.

Our only hope is that she likes Hawaii and Martha's Vineyard too much to give them up.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:17:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.  She runs, she wins.  

They won't even need to cheat as much as they did with biden.

The republican needs to run on lowering prices on gas, food and housing.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:18:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Tulsi Gabbard   would be a good pick.  She might swing the party back toward not going off a cliff.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:19:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know Biden hinted when he ran last time that he might step aside, but once in power I doubt his wife would let him.

Michelle Obama doesn't want the hassle and Hillary showed us that just because you marry someone who can run a good campaign doesn't mean you can

Funny. You described Barack to a tee too. Live by the identity group hate, die by the identity group hate. Will say it does drive him. And her. they are really into the Trinity church demogaguery. He's perfect for all of this background chicanery too. He might get this article 230 cancellation thing...
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:20:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Biden/Kamala. They're the scapegoats for what The Swamp is doing to the country right now.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:21:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Tulsi Gabbard   would be a good pick.  She might swing the party back toward not going off a cliff.
View Quote

It's woke or broke. You can't stop the woke signal. It's a new type of Nazism.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:23:00 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't think big Mike is as much of a shoe-in as some of you think.  I don't think she has the charisma/public speaking skills to be successful.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This.  She runs, she wins.  

They won't even need to cheat as much as they did with biden.

The republican needs to run on lowering prices on gas, food and housing.
View Quote

Lieutenant Governor of North Carolina Mark Robinson could beat her. But we would have to run his campaign properly.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:24:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Obama's have enriched themselves after leaving the white house. She doesn't give a fuck about being president and the current cackling VP bitch we have has probably ruined it for diversity hires for awhile. The Dems will run anthrow away candidate because they're getting curbstomped the next 2 elections, probably the Buttgig homo.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:24:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fox is sure trying hard to make her a thing. Pisses me off, she is very anti 2A.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:24:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don't think big Mike is as much of a shoe-in as some of you think.  I don't think she has the charisma/public speaking skills to be successful.
View Quote

She'd get her balls handed to her in a debate.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:25:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Cry if you must…..but true.
View Quote

Unfortunately, she probably beats both.  People just want the government to sound good and to talk like it wants to "take care of everyone".  I hate it, but the emotional argument seems to win most of the time.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:26:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Gavin Newsom
View Quote

Gavin Newsome will be the nominee. Far more attractive to the woman voter than Michael Obama, Oprah, etc he will gain momentum over the next two years much like fellow governors Carter and Clinton who also had full heads of hair. -Stupid criteria I know but it's how women roll.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:26:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rank and file democrats are purging people like her from their party and the vast majority of them think Biden is doing a splendid job:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bidens-approval-falls-third-straight-week-nears-record-low-reutersipsos-2022-06-14/

Seventy-four percent of Democrats approved of Biden's performance this week, down from about 85% in August. Only 11% of Republicans approved, largely unchanged from August.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:28:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Ex-Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms tapped for senior White House role

Bottoms will serve as director of the White House Office of Public Engagement, where she will be tasked with developing Biden’s policies and selling them to the centrist and progressive wings of the Democratic Party ahead of the midterm primaries, according to the article.

Richmond left the White House for the Democratic National Committee earlier this spring, after calling Democratic Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Rashida Tlaib “f–king idiots.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:29:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

She would curbstomp Trump. Desantis would be a coin flip.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:31:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Funny. You described Barack to a tee too. Live by the identity group hate, die by the identity group hate. Will say it does drive him. And her. they are really into the Trinity church demogaguery. He's perfect for all of this background chicanery too. He might get this article 230 cancellation thing...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barack had the proverbial "fire in the belly." She does not. If she were going to run it would have been last time.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:34:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Mikhele will come out as trans and get the vote of the 87% population that is now lbgtqieafdcts.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:43:57 PM EDT
[#33]
biden will resign after the midterms is one opinion I've read. Once he sees how badly the dems have done he knows he'll be lucky to get anything passed again.
Seriously doubt cameltoe harris will be the choice, she couldn't even make it to the first primary. Lots of people think buttboy or that minnesota bitch might be prime candidates.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#34]
I remember reading that she cannot politic at all.  She will not (can’t) hide her disdain for anyone she doesn’t like.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 11:08:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Dem nominee? Probably Stacey Abrams.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 11:08:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Doesn't really matter.

The reality is if trump runs at all whoever runs D wins. If it's desantis it'll come down to how bad the economy is in 2024
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 11:11:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Dem nominee? Probably Stacey Abrams.
View Quote

this is a good guess. the usual suspects (especially msnbc) have been going on about her being the best known, upcoming dem political figure with national recognition.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 11:12:22 PM EDT
[#38]
If she gets elected, I’m moving out of the Country… That is not bluster, I’m not putting up with another Obama. I’ll go open an expat bar in Vietnam.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 11:13:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Manchin has maneuvered well and will be the most electable dem in the running

Link Posted: 6/14/2022 11:14:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

The left all but considers her MAGA at this point. She’s dead to them.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 11:27:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Manchin has maneuvered well and will be the most electable dem in the running

View Quote

the far left hate manchin. he torpedoed all of build back better mega bucks social programs and projects. there is enough hate and anger from those folks to keep him from winning enough primaries. if he did get the nomination, he would be a strong candidate as a lot of the center undecided would vote for him. he is probably the strongest candidate the dems could field. but the progressive left would loose their minds (assuming they have one).
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:57:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
The Mooschelle vs Hitlary fight will be epic that's for sure.  The old cunt is trying to sneak back on the stage and she plays dirty.

Now that the work ethic and consciousness has been proven not to be necessary for the job they may just try something like this.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 8:13:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Barack had the proverbial "fire in the belly." She does not. If she were going to run it would have been last time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are both free riders. the real genius in that machine is Jarrett (and Axelrod). Big time backroom players. Barack went far beyond his own efforts at attaining political office. He was clever, and the training field of Chicago was brutal, but he pretty much just showed up and America bought into it. There's not doubt he's a full-blown Communist. He was given a platform- to ride the grievance machine he came up in. And it's working. He's not really a "fire in the belly" kind of guy tho. MOre of angry lesbian "I have expectations and am owed shit" attitude. "Praise my great plans"- for retribution and a more just world.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 8:15:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I remember reading that she cannot politic at all.  She will not (can’t) hide her disdain for anyone she doesn’t like.
View Quote

when they first got into the WH, it was full bitch mode well into the second term. huge sense of entitlement.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 8:18:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Without a doubt.  

i suspect she is even more progressive than Barack.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 8:18:31 AM EDT
[#46]
"A guest on Hannity "… about as authoritative on the subject as some random dude on arfcom.....

Link Posted: 6/15/2022 8:19:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Biden unless he gets too bad that the drugs they pump him with to keep him semi-awake fail. Then they wheel out Harris. They're keeping her hidden to prevent her from opening her mouth.

It'll be like last time, the candidate doesn't have to run as they have an army of media, entertainment, teachers, union goons, and government drones campaigning for them.
View Quote

Also the Dems will wil the Midterms, especially Senate and governor races.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 8:25:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Cry if you must..but true.
View Quote
Doesn't win against anyone.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 8:27:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

She'd get her balls handed to her in a debate.
View Quote

Democrat voters don't change their mind based on the debate.

It's a woke cult and more people are waking up from it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 8:33:34 AM EDT
[#50]
I'd say Gavin Newsom if not Biden for whatever reason. Despite all the Dems flapping about elevating oppressed minorities, they'll go with the white guy in the end
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top