Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:47:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Razor wire keeps folks inside a perimeter as well. Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are you sure about that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s because a bunch of Qtards and easily fooled people broke into the place, murdered a Capitol police officer and more.

Are you sure about that?

He shit posts the same tripe in every thread but won't even utter Ashli Babbit's name. Ignore him.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:49:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Joe is entrenching his position
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:49:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Joe is entrenching his position
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:52:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Not surprised if it never comes down, cuz right wingers.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Molon Labe

Steve Earle - Copperhead Road (Official Music Video)

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:55:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wouldn't it be funny as shit.  If only a few Biden supporter showed. They'd have over 200000 National Guard troops Plus whatever Puerto Rico is sending all the police and Federal officers. All for nothing.
View Quote

Utah just sent a group out to DC yesterday.  Some major talking on TV had a special forces patch on his arm.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:55:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It’s because a bunch of Qtards and easily fooled people broke into the place, murdered a Capitol police officer and more.
View Quote

I thought his family said it was a stroke and had nothing to do with anything. I can’t keep up.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:57:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Now DC can be on lockdown.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Pefect way to inagurate the most popular president in history.
View Quote

If you need the army to protect your inauguration ceremony from the people then maybe you weren't really elected by the people.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:58:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Good news, everyone! The chocolate ration has been increased to 20 grams!
View Quote

From 25 grams!!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:59:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Liberals: This will keep the insurrectionists away from dear leader Biden!

Also liberals: Razor wire on the US/Mexico border is ridiculous!!!!!!!

Fuck, just search razor wire border on google and look at any article....

Coil upon coil upon coil of flesh-slicing razor wire. The sort of stuff you’d find in a war zone, or around a concentration camp or a maximum-security prison …

Or now, dripping from top to bottom of the 18-foot U.S.-Mexico border fence that runs through downtown Nogales.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:00:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Anyone know who makes the black steel (I assume it's steel) fence panels and if they are sold to peasants?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:00:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Too funny, when the last time the troops were coming to D.C. they made a point to not allow any to be put in hotels there.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:00:52 PM EDT
[#15]
We need some T-shirts folks. I want a “Joe Fence and the Kamala Hoe” hoodie.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:02:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The left is going to come moar unglued when Trump is inaugurated on the 20th...
View Quote

5D chess!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:02:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Is the Jade Helm 2021 ?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:03:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I still contend that trump should federalize the NG units there on Monday and tell them to pack up their shit n go home.
View Quote

Why tell them to go home? They just built a prison around the enemies of the nation.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:04:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I have lost faith in our government. “Elected” by the people, but having to be “protected” from the people. Absolutely disgusting. I weep for our once great nation.
View Quote

Well said, I concur.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:04:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Wait what? I thought I heard that walls and fences are Ray Cysts
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:05:43 PM EDT
[#21]
What they will do to protect an illegal president
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:06:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I cant wait to see biden being sworn in, behind 20,000 soldiers and fences topped in barbed wire to protect them from the smallest inauguration crowd ever seen.
View Quote

Signal hacked and replaced with a deepfake Trump getting sworn in.. the left would have a collective aneurysm
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:06:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Why tell them to go home? They just built a prison around the enemies of the nation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This is getting beyond ridiculous.  They went from small fences(walls), which I thought wall didn't work, to taller ones, to check points and now I see them putting razor wire along the top of the fence.  What the fuck is going on.  I feel like they aren't telling us something.

Yeah, yeah, FBI says chatter on Proud Boys doing shit.  They are really pulling out all the stops to look ridiculous so Americans fear Americans.

I want off this train.  

View Quote

They should have had razor wire on top of Mike Fence in Portland last Summer.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:07:51 PM EDT
[#25]
3rd world countries are laughing at us.

This isn't an inauguration, it's an installation.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I thought his family said it was a stroke and had nothing to do with anything. I can’t keep up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re right. There was no fire extinguisher attack. No one was murdered.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:09:20 PM EDT
[#27]
If they're going to say there's a crisis, they have to act like there's actually a crisis.

They've been doing that for 4 years and really cranked it up in 2020.

Now we're terrorists, can't have crowds or an event, have to wear masks and work from home. Who knew?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:09:41 PM EDT
[#28]
They have reason to fear, they know what they've done.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:10:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The protest / trespass at the capitol is being played as domestic terrorism.  That's how it's going down in the history books.  

Anyone associated with or supportive of the protest, is a white supremist, KKK, Nazi, Chevy owner, or other evil group.

This take over of the Capitol will be compared to the Murrah Federal Building.

I'm the bad guy.jpg  

View Quote

Schumer compared it to Pearl Harbor and 9-11.
(I missed the part where the Japanese and hijackers ran in and took selfies while waving flags.)

Wonder if the move when nobody shows up will be "see, this is what we need to do to deter white supremacists and domestic terrorists" and we wind up with a "war" on American soil where this sort of stuff shows up in public everywhere (military checkpoints, control and monitoring of all movement.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:10:29 PM EDT
[#30]
The cocksucking Democrats kmow they stole the election. Now they are ramping up for some actual tyrannical shit. The Capitol and White House will both be like fortresses from here on out.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:11:22 PM EDT
[#31]
The left is DOING everything Trump should have done to our Monuments and court houses..............He and We just didn't see it.

I see tourism and business trips to DC plummeting by 90% in 2012/22.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:11:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Would it be wrong if everyone on this forum started discussing the rumors they were hearing about 200,000 armed patriots on their way to make the 20,000 hired guns seem insignificant?

I wonder how many NG nervous Nancy can host.

View Quote

Shhhhh!!!

We aren't supposed to talk about that on public forums.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#33]
What happens when nobody shows up?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:12:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I can't imagine how much this is going to suck for people at agencies in DC and businesses around NOVA that can't just close down for the inauguration .
View Quote

They have restarted Covid lockdowns in the DC area. No bars, restaurants and gyms can be open there, unless directly supporting the inaugural events (essential). Only truly essential businesses are allowed open with curbside if possible.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:13:15 PM EDT
[#35]
I don't know how people don't recognize what's happening.   This is the start of a permanent police state in our country.  It is never going away just as lockdowns weren't two weeks to slow the spread.

Prepare for occupation throughout the country over the course of 2021.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:13:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are too worried about buying ammo for guns they only use on instagram.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:25:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Love what they've done with the place...making it real homie...a regular "people's palace"...
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:27:17 PM EDT
[#39]
It would not surprise me one bit if they have scammed several dozen ANTIFA into making an armed charge by telling them their families will be "made rich".
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:28:15 PM EDT
[#40]
I thought the leftists wanted to defund the police?

Their work gets interrupted for a few hours and it's police and security out the ass.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:29:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

the dems will voice their support to leave all the extra security precautions left in place, just in case the peasants get unruly.

washington dc will then be an armed encampment, forever more (or until they get removed from office)

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:29:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Can we move the NG to the other side of the fence and just keep them all in there. Move the capital to Oklahoma???
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:32:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:34:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:35:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This is getting beyond ridiculous.  They went from small fences(walls), which I thought wall didn't work, to taller ones, to check points and now I see them putting razor wire along the top of the fence.  What the fuck is going on.  I feel like they aren't telling us something.

Yeah, yeah, FBI says chatter on Proud Boys doing shit.  They are really pulling out all the stops to look ridiculous so Americans fear Americans.

I want off this train.  

View Quote

read this on yahoo news

they are continuing to make up lies to set the stage for the end of rival political voices and, freedom. They are using these lies to demonize whites, trump supporters, military, LE and establish a hard core tyrannical govt and abolish the bill of rights. There will no longer be political dissent. They are making political dissent illegal. This is a communist take over.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/attack-on-us-capitol-was-the-beginning-of-an-american-insurgency-counterterrorism-experts-warn-100000381.html
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:36:57 PM EDT
[#47]
This would be entertaining if it was happening in some other country.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:37:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Keep Biden in so he can't wonder off.  Why do you think he's was in the basement for so long.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:38:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:38:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I’ll tell you what’s going to happen

All across this country the Blm and Antifa are going to stage attacks at capitals dressed up like Trumpsters.

They are going to get their ass shot off and kill some troops and cops.

The communist are going to get rid of those useless idiots Antifa and then say we must take the guns from everyone .  They are just too dangerous these weapons of war.

Martial law will be declared, and they will start taking guns.  Trump will be framed for this and will be arrested and executed for treason.
View Quote

Aren’t you a ray of sunshine?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top