Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 25
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 5:21:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Knock knock knocking on heavens door......
View Quote
If she's knocking on heaven's door then I'm in the wrong religion.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 5:28:28 AM EDT
[#2]
She going to go live on a farm with other Supreme Court Justices where she can romp and play all day.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 5:33:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Anticipating FULL PANIC mode by the media and Democrats!
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 5:43:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You guys are Ruth-less!
View Quote
I wish!!!  It is time that the wicked, progressive harlot moved on to other things!

Link Posted: 11/24/2019 5:48:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm not sold that she's solid on 2A and I don't like our sides identity politics regarding her selection.

Nobody can convince me that women are not prone to emotional arguments and thats bad news for SCOTUS justices.

Finally, the left will call any nominee "literally Hitler". Proposing a woman won't cause them to fight or lie less, so why not get a rock-solid fire breathing constitutionalist if you're going to take the slack.
View Quote
I agree!

I said it two times before, William Pryor is the man we want.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 6:04:56 AM EDT
[#6]
This old Bag will probably outlive us.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 6:06:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 6:08:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Have they moved her to hospice yet?
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 6:44:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I would have retired years ago.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 7:07:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I’m not sold that she’s solid on 2A and I don’t like our sides identity politics regarding her selection.

Nobody can convince me that women are not prone to emotional arguments and thats bad news for SCOTUS justices.

Finally, the left will call any nominee “literally Hitler”. Proposing a woman won’t cause them to fight or lie less, so why not get a rock-solid fire breathing constitutionalist if you’re going to take the slack.
View Quote
She's a hardcore originalist who prioritizes intent over precedent. I'd gladly take her on the court.

Don't underestimate the stubbornness of women. We've been fucked over by plenty of "reasonable" men.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 7:15:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Anticipating FULL PANIC mode by the media and Democrats!
View Quote
They already are. "Precedent has been set, Trump has to wait until after the election in an election year!"  Clearly they are missing part of their memory, as the whole issue is that Obama was a LAME DUCK because he was in his last year.  Trump is not a lame duck.

It's been this way for years.

Get ready though, if RBG passes, this next judge better be as pure as the Virgin Mary herself, because the Dem's will becoming full bore.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 7:19:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Just die already!!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 7:20:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If she croaks, the left is going to get violent.
View Quote
You obviously mean "turn the violence up from a 5 to a an 11."

Then they're going to break the knob off.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 7:31:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The Supreme Court has, for years, ruled in favor of one unconstitutional measure after another. Why do we act like sycophants for a group of jurists who have displayed no greater wisdom than our fellow man?

Is it because we hope that stacking the SC with "conservatives" that they will suddenly uphold our rights, which were God-given and unalienable all along?
View Quote
This. ^

Pass your laws and issue your edicts. I don't care anymore.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 7:32:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Yippie, how many times will it take?
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 7:38:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This. ^

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Supreme Court has, for years, ruled in favor of one unconstitutional measure after another. Why do we act like sycophants for a group of jurists who have displayed no greater wisdom than our fellow man?

Is it because we hope that stacking the SC with "conservatives" that they will suddenly uphold our rights, which were God-given and unalienable all along?
This. ^

A lot of people overlook the underlying problem .

The “right” wants to pack the court with “conservatives “ to uphold the Constitution.

Nobody looks at the root cause of this idea. A government out of control .

They then turn to another branch of that very government for assistance .

Is it better to have right leaning SC justices? Sure I guess .

The ruling of our time , Husseincare, was ruled hunky fucking Dory . The government can force you to buy whatever it chooses .

Think what that will mean in 30-40 years .

You must buy a Gov motors car to help gov motors ....that’s fine

You’re too fat you must buy gov approved food

You use too much electricity , you must buy solar panels

I could go on , but it’s pointless .
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 9:32:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

A lot of people overlook the underlying problem .

The "right" wants to pack the court with "conservatives " to uphold the Constitution.

Nobody looks at the root cause of this idea. A government out of control .

They then turn to another branch of that very government for assistance .

The ruling of our time , Husseincare, was ruled hunky fucking Dory . The government can force you to buy whatever it chooses .

Think what that will mean in 30-40 years .

You must buy a Gov motors car to help gov motors ....that's fine

You're too fat you must buy gov approved food

You use too much electricity , you must buy solar panels

I could go on , but it's pointless .
View Quote
The government is out of control partially because the court firewall was broken in the 30s by Roosevelt's threat to pack the court.

Fixing the court won't necessarily fix the country but it is a necessary step on the narrow path that we have of avoiding boogaloo.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 9:46:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm going to chime in with some observations on RBGs medical condition based on what I saw with my father's fight with pancreatic cancer (that he lost in 4 months).
I am not a doc nor do I have any inside info, this is just my take based on my experience with my dad.

1) The bile duct stent she received was possibly because there is/was a tumor at the head of her pancreas pinching the common bile duct shut. This causes pain and jaundice as the bile produced in the liver can't get out into the small intestine. The stent keeps it open and keeps the bile from backing up.
My dad had one of these for this very reason. They're also supposed to be replaced every so often (3 months, I think) if they are the plastic kind but he didnt live that long. I've been kind of watching for that with her.

2) The radiation they did at the same time  as the stent was likely mostly palliative.  If what she has is pancreatic adenocarcinoma its not curable without a major surgery called the Whipple, which she is unlikely to survive at her age.   Most of the time a tumor in the head of the pancreas isnt operable because of involvement with major blood vessels in the area.
Radiation can majorly shrink the tumor and if lucky can "peel " it off surrounding blood vessels so that an inoperable situation becomes operable. But in her case I think it was likely to buy more time, not cure it.

My dad had radiation as well as adjunct chemo and it improved things with the main tumor for awhile but the cancer also metastatized in while the main tumor was being irradiated. 2 months after discovery it was all over his liver.

3) This recent admission for IV antibiotics makes me think that shes gone septic, especially with the transfer to Johns Hopkins. IV abx and fluids can be done at most decent hospitals but if its related to her cancer she'd probably want to be where the oncology care is better (and maybe that's where she's been going all along so she has an onc there).

My dad also went septic, 4 days after a chemo treatment.  He also suffered from major GI bleeding at the time.  He was in the hospital for 3 weeks on IV antibiotics trying to get him stabilized and eventually we brought him home under hospice when they determined there was nothing more that could be done.
He was gone 2 weeks later.  
If shes bad enough to be on IV antibiotics I can't see them discharging her  tomorrow for any reason other than hospice.

If I'm correct about the above guesses, I believe she doesn't have much time left and will be gone before Christmas.  If I had to pick a day I'd say about Dec 12.

And I'm not gleeful about this - actually I find her kind of pitiful. She should have stepped down and enjoyed the last days with her family but she is too much of an idealogue for that.
Pancreatic cancer is a horrendous way to go and after witnessing what it did to my father I wouldnt wish it on anyone, not even a liberal justice.

Just my $.02.
CG, not a doc just the daughter of a former patient.

ETA:  I just read that her August recurrence of pancreatic cancer was found by a blood test. That means its  probably adenocarcinoma, the CA19-9 marker doesn't go up much if at all with the PNET type.
There is no way she will make it to the next election even if she gets past this current crisis.
View Quote
I have no idea what type of cancer she was diagnosed with and haven't been able to find the answer. However, if she has PNETS then her Chromagranin-A levels would be elevated and this is detectable by a simple blood draw; it's considered the gold standard for P/NETS. So she may in fact have PNETS or not.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 9:50:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You guys are Ruth-less!
View Quote
we learned it from the best...it's only recently we learned to put chivalry aside and give back what we've been getting from the left for too long.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 9:53:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That’s Sotomayor.
View Quote
Black friday 2 for 1 deals!
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 9:58:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:01:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
They better protect the appointee and other justices with great vigor because The Pelican Brief was a good movie not an instruction manual.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:01:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
They better protect the appointee and other justices with great vigor because The Pelican Brief was a good movie not an instruction manual.

THIS IS SO IMPORTANT I POSTED TWICE!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:05:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Sotomayor - she's 65. And if she eats the way I know many Puerto Ricans eat, she won't last long either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought one of Obama's leftist appointees had some serious trouble managing diabetes.
Sotomayor - she's 65. And if she eats the way I know many Puerto Ricans eat, she won't last long either.
She's taken a couple of falls too. Life expectancy for her medical condition is 66 IIRC.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
According to the linked article she is getting better.  
View Quote
So much better they transferred her to the cancer center at John Hopkins.  To be fair, she was released from Georgetown hospital, into a waiting ambulance for the transfer.  But the media was right, she was released from THAT hospital.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:05:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm going to chime in with some observations on RBGs medical condition based on what I saw with my father's fight with pancreatic cancer (that he lost in 4 months).
I am not a doc nor do I have any inside info, this is just my take based on my experience with my dad.

1) The bile duct stent she received was possibly because there is/was a tumor at the head of her pancreas pinching the common bile duct shut. This causes pain and jaundice as the bile produced in the liver can't get out into the small intestine. The stent keeps it open and keeps the bile from backing up.
My dad had one of these for this very reason. They're also supposed to be replaced every so often (3 months, I think) if they are the plastic kind but he didnt live that long. I've been kind of watching for that with her.

2) The radiation they did at the same time  as the stent was likely mostly palliative.  If what she has is pancreatic adenocarcinoma its not curable without a major surgery called the Whipple, which she is unlikely to survive at her age.   Most of the time a tumor in the head of the pancreas isnt operable because of involvement with major blood vessels in the area.
Radiation can majorly shrink the tumor and if lucky can "peel " it off surrounding blood vessels so that an inoperable situation becomes operable. But in her case I think it was likely to buy more time, not cure it.

My dad had radiation as well as adjunct chemo and it improved things with the main tumor for awhile but the cancer also metastatized in while the main tumor was being irradiated. 2 months after discovery it was all over his liver.

3) This recent admission for IV antibiotics makes me think that shes gone septic, especially with the transfer to Johns Hopkins. IV abx and fluids can be done at most decent hospitals but if its related to her cancer she'd probably want to be where the oncology care is better (and maybe that's where she's been going all along so she has an onc there).

My dad also went septic, 4 days after a chemo treatment.  He also suffered from major GI bleeding at the time.  He was in the hospital for 3 weeks on IV antibiotics trying to get him stabilized and eventually we brought him home under hospice when they determined there was nothing more that could be done.
If shes bad enough to be on IV antibiotics I can't see them discharging her  tomorrow for any reason other than hospice.

If I'm correct about the above guesses, I believe she doesn't have much time left and will be gone before Christmas.  If I had to pick a day I'd say about Dec 12.

And I'm not gleeful about this - actually I find her kind of pitiful. She should have stepped down and enjoyed the last days with her family but she is too much of an idealogue for that.
Pancreatic cancer is a horrendous way to go and after witnessing what it did to my father I wouldnt wish it on anyone, not even a liberal justice.

Just my $.02.

ETA:  I just read that her August recurrence of pancreatic cancer was found by a blood test. That means its  probably adenocarcinoma, the CA19-9 marker doesn't go up much if at all with the PNET type.
There is no way she will make it to the next election even if she gets past this current crisis.
View Quote
I'm sorry for your loss.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I would have retired years ago.
View Quote
She is political to the Nth degree. That’s why she is hanging on. The joke is on her. She thought Hilary would win.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:09:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Right? How is supporting the constitution the right? Interpreting it with ANY political bias is wrong, but interpreting it as written shouldn't be considered left or right.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:10:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
They make her prepay her meals at restaurants now.
View Quote
.  That's wrong but I laughed.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm sorry for your loss.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just my $.02.

I'm sorry for your loss.  
Thanks for the information.

and I too am so very sorry for your loss, bro.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:15:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not until Trump wins.  Both sides have already successfully argued that justices shouldn't be replaced in an election cycle.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:17:42 AM EDT
[#32]
In for the breaking news today.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:18:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The sheer volume of brick shitting will be glorious!

View Quote
Hopefully that will be confined to the streets of San Francisco.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Thanks for the information.

and I too am so very sorry for your loss, bro.
View Quote
Girl-bro?  
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:19:37 AM EDT
[#35]
sis?

My sentiment for my fellow Team Member remains the same
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:20:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Not until Trump wins.  Both sides have already successfully argued that justices shouldn't be replaced in an election cycle.
View Quote
The "election cycle" starts the day after the previous election now.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:21:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You guys are Ruth-less!
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:23:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Just walk toward the light already, you crusty old cunt.
View Quote
Those are flames she’s headed towards and she knows it but she’s too arrogant to repent.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:23:45 AM EDT
[#39]
“And David danced before the LORD with all his might..." - II Samuel 6:14

...anyone got a spare linen Ephod that i could borrow?
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:25:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Wait, wut?  Sotomayer had pancreatic cancer?
View Quote
Sorry, Ginsburg had pancreatic cancer.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:33:37 AM EDT
[#41]
COME TO THE LIGHT RUTH.  IT'S NICE AND WARM IN HERE - John McCain
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:35:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:36:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Good morning, Arfcom.

I think I will begin with bacon, eggs, and hash browns.  The dog and cat agree with the menu, but the cat thinks the problem with my hash browns is they should have been bacon in the first place.

Not sure he is wrong about that.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
She can knock all she wants.  I doubt she has done what's required to have that door opened for her to enter inside.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They make her prepay her meals at restaurants now.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:37:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
She going to go live on a farm with other Supreme Court Justices where she can romp and play all day.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
to be increased, Antifa will start shooting people on the street.

Quoted:
If she kicks they're really going to hustle impeachment through
the Senate is not required to take up the impeachment articles at any particular time.
the "Turtle' could announce that they have more pressing business with the appointment hearings and would start the trial after a SC nominee is approved in case that there was issues in the impeachment trial that required a full SC to decide. Giving the Dims a choice of either approve nominee or no impeachment trial
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:44:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
She can knock all she wants.  I doubt she has done what's required to have that door opened for her to enter inside.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I doubt that supporting the murder of unborn children is a good way to have the door opened.  Seems like it might violate that whole "thou shalt not kill" thing.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So much better they transferred her to the cancer center at John Hopkins.  To be fair, she was released from Georgetown hospital, into a waiting ambulance for the transfer.  But the media was right, she was released from THAT hospital.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to the linked article she is getting better.  
I'm sure that high ranking Democrats have received a more honest assessment of RBG's health than what is given in the media, which could be a big part of the impeachment strategy.  If they can stretch out the impeachment nonsense far enough, they hope to prevent Trump from appointing a new justice before the election.  Republicans need to say "F U" and approve a new justice, even if it's just weeks before the election (and a REAL conservative this time).  If they do, and if a Democrat wins the Presidency, I can see the Dems using it as an excuse to "pack the court" with more justices.  Doesn't matter, the Republicans need to do it and hope that Trump wins again.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 10:53:30 AM EDT
[#50]
I'd watch the local ANTIFA and DSA feeds.  If you see a lot of activity ole RBG might truly be on her way out.
Page / 25
Top Top