[#2]
Body cams are the greatest thing since sliced breads
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:54:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
What was the greatest thing before sliced bread came along, and should we now say "that's the greatest thing since body cams"?

Always wondered about that...
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:56:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What was the greatest thing before sliced bread came along, and should we now say "that's the greatest thing since body cams"?

View Quote
Titties derrr, then one day sliced bread came along people were dumbfounded claiming "wow! This sliced bread is as nice as tits"

The more you know.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:58:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Since you brought it up, what did people use to compare easy stuff to before the moon landing?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:59:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Since you brought it up, what did people use to compare easy stuff to before the moon landing?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like where this thread is headed...
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:50:14 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't even see where sliced bread is that great. What if I want a thicker slice, or I want a hot dog, but I'm out of buns? If the loaf isn't presliced, I can cut the right size piece. Is there anything easier than slicing bread with a bread knife?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 4:05:05 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 4:17:14 PM EDT
[#9]
The same goes for "You have you're work cut out for you." OK, great? I don't have to cut it out myself!

Yet somehow it's a bad thing that someone else already has some of the work done for you.

Oh yeah, body cams
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 4:32:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Betty White. Duh!
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 4:38:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't even see where sliced bread is that great. What if I want a thicker slice, or I want a hot dog, but I'm out of buns? If the loaf isn't presliced, I can cut the right size piece. Is there anything easier than slicing bread with a bread knife?
View Quote
There are lots of easier things, like your mom
Or my ex wife
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Most folks I've ever met that felt the need to tell you that they are a "pastor"/ "reverend"/ "deacon"/ "elder"/ whatever religious title they give themselves tend to be self important, lying, POSs who are also fleecing the flock in some manner.  Just my experiences with plenty of them over the years.

Unfortunately they won't feel the need to apologize to the officers or the public nor will they be charged with slander as they should be.  Worse, instead of being ostracized for being liars, they'll still be heralded by certain groups.  Pathetic.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Body cams be racist yo!

Body Cams Are RACIST!!!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 11:17:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
yep.

J-
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 11:55:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe the printing press, but I'm just spitballing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top