Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 5:49:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I must have missed that.  Who was fired?

OP's article says both resigned, and the DA is having doubts.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As I’ve said for years now in here….what would have caused dem prosecutors to be fired?

For every action, there is an opposite but equal reaction.

Unknown force      Known force
              ?                =  dem prosecutors getting fired.

Must be fucking epic.

Can’t wait!

I must have missed that.  Who was fired?

OP's article says both resigned, and the DA is having doubts.

Point still stands.

Dems will ride a lie until the end.

Something big would have to happen to even force them to resign.

Link Posted: 2/23/2022 6:18:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope they step in  front of a speeding city bus
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 6:28:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Payday for them

They want to move on up, "oh yeah I was too anti Trump to work on the Trump criminal probe plz hire me as a partner gigalawfirm"
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 6:42:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I was told the walls were closing in....
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 6:54:31 PM EDT
[#6]
The New York Times, citing sources, reported that Dunne and Pomerantz quit after Bragg raised doubts about pursuing a case against Trump.
View Quote

So they jumped ship because the DA is wavering on actually bringing charges?
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

But why would this POS Alvin Bragg have concerns about a flaky prosecution?  He seems like as big a dirt bag as there is when it comes to lack of prosecutorial integrity.  What's your best guess, Aimless?
View Quote
If he loses the case, his political future will be destroyed in NY.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 6:56:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Bragg is afraid he will not obtain a conviction and will end up with egg on his face. Tax prosecutions sound boring, while Trump has problems finding attorneys with spine who won't quit, he's still going to show up loaded for bear.
View Quote

Well, I can see that.  Bragg has already had a rather ignominious start to his illustrious stint as DA.  More Trumpian spotlight probably won't help.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 6:56:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Point still stands.

Dems will ride a lie until the end.

Something big would have to happen to even force them to resign.

View Quote

Okay, I don't disagree.

Link Posted: 2/23/2022 6:57:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't want to be named along with the Top Men in a lawsuit?
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 6:58:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How 'bout that?

View Quote

Quoted:
There seems to be rats all over the place jumping the sinking corrupt Democratic ship.
View Quote

Quoted:
Maybe they got wind of something from the Durham investigation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2022 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 7:30:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
what entity predicted this I wonder
View Quote
Two more weeks?
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yeah, most people are missing the most important part of the article, which is an indication that the DA doesn't want to prosecute and these guys resigned in protest, likely because they want Trump prosecuted. Reading comprehension is a lost skill, apparently.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
because they know better and it's a bullshit probe
Sounds like exactly the opposite, they bailed after the DA said he questioned going forward with the prosecution
Yeah, most people are missing the most important part of the article, which is an indication that the DA doesn't want to prosecute and these guys resigned in protest, likely because they want Trump prosecuted. Reading comprehension is a lost skill, apparently.

No DA wants to prosecute when they know they are going to lose and likely be humiliated in the process. And I have no doubt Trump would do that and do it well.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 7:44:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

This right here shows how the "justice" system in the USA is a total shitshow.

You may get justice/or wrongfully prosecuted, IF it is politically advantageous to some crooked asshole. Fuck this place.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 8:12:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Never take a case to court you know you can't win.  I suspect these folks would come out looking like the douche-bag prosecutor that tried to bury Rittenhouse.  They'd come out looking like fools because their case is built on political hatred, not facts.
View Quote

Makes sense.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 8:14:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Pretty sure you mean Durham probe, sir.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe they got wind of something from the Barr investigation.

Pretty sure you mean Durham probe, sir.  

Barr put Durham on it and made him untouchable soooo

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 8:20:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like exactly the opposite, they bailed after the DA said he questioned going forward with the prosecution

That is the spin applied by whomever wrote the article anyway.

These are the same folks that write things like "Right Wingers are twisting the Durham probe out of context by claiming that the Russia/Trump probe was a politically motivated and illegal act by the Clinton Campaign in collusion with the FBI".

LOL.

What is the truth really?  

People that high up don't "quit for reasons of ethics" unless the ethics involved are going to fuck THEM over.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The article indicates that their boss is the one that may not want to prosecute.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting.

So they quit because they are being prevented from charging Trump even though they are convinced that Trump is guilty of "something"?

Or they quit because they were being forced to prosecute Trump despite the total lack of evidence?

Either way I hope anyone and everyone going after Trump for this bullshit ends up in Federal prison themselves.
The article indicates that their boss is the one that may not want to prosecute.

Funny to see you once again trying to legitimize a mainstream media propaganda spin.  I'm seeing a pattern here.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 8:27:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
How 'bout that?

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2022 8:38:29 PM EDT
[#21]
It has been known for a while that they were retiring.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 8:38:30 PM EDT
[#22]
The bullshit is stacked so high they had to get out of there before they drown in the cesspool of the State AG office.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 8:39:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Now if they can peacefully die in a fire, that would be great.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2022 8:39:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The liberal house of cards fell down around that bullshit pack of lies.
View Quote

Was the war over when the Nazis bombed Pearl Harbor? they are going to double down.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 8:54:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It has been known for a while that they were retiring.
View Quote
So was the grand jury. Their time was up in April. After that, a new jury would need to start all over. I heard (Trace Gallagher - Fox).
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 9:14:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

His political future in NYC will be destroyed by his decision not to prosecute Trump.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Resigned in protest?

No, I think the DA knew it was a bullshit case, didn't want to face humiliation for going forward with it and falling on their faces, and these two leftist fucks quit the way they did to make it appear like a "protest".

Once again, more proof that ALL this is nothing but a leftist fabricated witch hunt and attempts to deflect from their own corruption. Every one of these leftist fucks needs to die by drowning or burning to death. Fuck them ALL.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 9:21:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Resign or be prosecuted.

Link Posted: 2/24/2022 12:43:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Funny to see you once again trying to legitimize a mainstream media propaganda spin.  I'm seeing a pattern here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting.

So they quit because they are being prevented from charging Trump even though they are convinced that Trump is guilty of "something"?

Or they quit because they were being forced to prosecute Trump despite the total lack of evidence?

Either way I hope anyone and everyone going after Trump for this bullshit ends up in Federal prison themselves.

I'm not legitimizing anything. My post was about what the article said and I subsequently posted that nobody, including every poster here, knows what is really going on behind the scenes with the case.  I've been pretty clear that I believe all "news" is tainted and spun, left or right, mainstream or alternative. There is no escaping the fact that every "news" story is written with a specific audience and purpose in mind, no matter who is doing the writing.
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 12:46:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Now if they can peacefully die in a fire, that would be great.

View Quote

I really hope you have it wrong.

If they quit because there's nothing there, good on them. I hope they make public statements to that effect.

If they die in a fire, it doesnt matter what the truth is, Orange man bad.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top