Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 8:57:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went ahead and emailed them for more information.

Guess I’m too stupid to embed a tweet.

ETA, done?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 9:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Wait, so if we add girlscout patches to our boog gear
the GSA becomes a terror org?

brilliant!!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/3097/83A5D65E-FAF2-4152-AB94-1256F7C49460-2476072.jpg
View Quote

Technically I think they are called ‘I’m not a biologist scouts’ now.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 9:27:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

First thing I noticed. If quoting founding fathers and the United States Constitution makes me an enemy of the state, that state cannot possibly be America.
View Quote

Rest assured the authors of these documents are incapable of grasping the irony.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 9:28:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Now hold on, you said that logos made it onto this list because they were co-opted by violent shitheads with a proven violent history, making their presence on the list justified. Now it’s fine for any symbology to be added to an MVE identification list so long as some local tin-pot dictator opines that a peaceful group who is antithetical to their political ethos is a “threat?”

That doesn’t exactly inspire confidence in the top men who created this list, or the Wiggums who will believe it (edit: and apply it) just because it was handed down from the brass.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The VCDL logo is literally on page one. That means they have been identified as militia violent extremists. To date, I am unaware of any injuries or deaths committed by anyone wearing that logo.
So why is it on the list?

no clue likely because they organized a rally and the shitheal of a gov in VA at the time declared them a threat.

Now hold on, you said that logos made it onto this list because they were co-opted by violent shitheads with a proven violent history, making their presence on the list justified. Now it’s fine for any symbology to be added to an MVE identification list so long as some local tin-pot dictator opines that a peaceful group who is antithetical to their political ethos is a “threat?”

That doesn’t exactly inspire confidence in the top men who created this list, or the Wiggums who will believe it (edit: and apply it) just because it was handed down from the brass.

Come to think of it, American Contingency has no violent or extremist history either, yet it's on this watchlist.

An intel guy should know how exploitable these can be. Seed data into lists which don't on their own warrant anything (and so, nobody can call you out), then fuse the multiple references into a circular sourcing ring, and behold, probable cause to initiate action; and nobody can call fruit of the poisonous tree on what you discover or "discover."
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:16:00 PM EDT
[#5]
If you're proudly flying an American Flag on your property you're a white supremacist domestic terrorist in the eyes of the left.

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:18:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:19:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:  Come to think of it, American Contingency has no violent or extremist history either, yet it's on this watchlist.

An intel guy should know how exploitable these can be. Seed data into lists which don't on their own warrant anything (and so, nobody can call you out), then fuse the multiple references into a circular sourcing ring, and behold, probable cause to initiate action; and nobody can call fruit of the poisonous tree on what you discover or "discover."
View Quote

That's the point.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:19:13 PM EDT
[#8]
VCDL sure was quick to respond.

Hmmmmm I wonder who helped that?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#9]
We need more threads like these so I can continue to blacklist bootlickers.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 1:03:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
We need more threads like these so I can continue to blacklist bootlickers.
View Quote

Although I refuse to pay for a membership to block people I completely agree. Threads like this identify the bootlickers, hidden feds, and the worthless sacks of shit communist and antifa that have infiltrated this site.

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 1:08:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Excellent
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 1:12:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Tell me again that the DOJ is a weaponized arm of the Deep State?

Betsy Ross flag i now an Extremist symbol?

Fuck them.

And Fuck the King.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 1:50:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

ETA, done?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 7:58:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

it's out there google it. it's also been used by several other osint intel groups such as symbol intelligence group in their LE classes.

the problem with this stuff is as usual it's taken out of context and used to fan the flames to uninformed random people on the internet. It is a fact that groups use symbols, many of the same otherwise normal stuff people like. Display of those symbols is not a crime nor does it target you for having it as a bumper sticker. it is used as one of many other indicators in trying to identify groups that actually are threats. The idiots that tried to turn the boog movement into an actual terror group are a good example. A very small bunch of idiots latched onto and thus their icons made the list... which spun up the tards. never mind several were involved in killing a deputy and stopped from carrying out some actual attacks.

the document i have is several pages and covers everything from this to jihadi,blm,antifa and hundreds of other groups. thats doesn't equate to having a gadsen flag makes you a nazi or and africa flag makes you a BLM terrorist.

i detest the fbi as much as anyone but getting spun up over this, especially when it's 100% incomplete and out of context is
View Quote

Putting them in the same category as OBL and the top terror organization and then throwing the Gadsden flag, or the Molon Labe flag in the same pamphlet is programming agents to react a certain way when they see/investigate someone. They want them to automatically assume that everyone sporting a punisher skull could be the next McVeigh. It furthers the "us vs them" mentality.

Who could fault an agent who bent some rules to catch a terrorist scumbag in Afghanistan or Iraq, because the ends justify the means. They are enemies of the state and we are at war with them. But the distinction is that groups sporting the "come and take it" flag in the US are afforded due process and constitutional rights but when you have ingrained in an agents head that you need to stop "domestic terrorists" by any means then you are basically giving the nod of approval for the same tactics and resources to be used on some LARPer in Kentucky, that you would for OBL's 3rd in command.

The real issue is that this could very well end up being the basis for FISA wiretaps, trap and traces, threat matrix's and all the shit that has come to light in the past decade. I personally don't want to see another tool used to justify the vilification of patriots by a bunch of Yale metrosexuals who can't retain a firearm on the dancefloor.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:37:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
not gonna derail the conspiracy outrage anymore.

have fun storming the castle.
View Quote

At some point (say when the head of the ruling party starts calling the majority of his political opponents “extremists”), it isn’t a conspiracy any more…
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:42:20 AM EDT
[#17]
That's hilarious. The Minneapolis Field Office had a Gadsden flag on the wall a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:44:21 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm guessing the only people working there are leftists, purple haired freaks, fags, dykes, Muslims, and Karen's.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm guessing the only people working there are leftists, purple haired freaks, fags, dykes, Muslims, and Karen's.
View Quote

If you saw what I saw during Phase 2 selection a few years back I'd say you aren't far off the mark.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:58:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
not gonna derail the conspiracy outrage anymore.

have fun storming the castle.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:01:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Why wasn't this included?

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:02:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

At some point (say when the head of the ruling party starts calling the majority of his political opponents "extremists"), it isn't a conspiracy any more
View Quote
The nation is already past this point.  We are at the point where the people doing enforcement and investigation for the fascist state have an opportunity to see they are doing and stop but they don't.

They can't even stand questions about it.  That should be a huge red flag for anybody paying attention.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:05:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

ETA, done?
View Quote

Loved this reply:

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:08:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Might as well just add the Constitution to their list
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:11:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:26:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Hope we don't have members with any of those as avatars.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:07:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:24:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

One of them is literally a badge / flair icon, lol.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:35:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

At some point (say when the head of the ruling party starts calling the majority of his political opponents “extremists”), it isn’t a conspiracy any more…
View Quote

It's a conspiracy.

It's not a theory.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:52:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:52:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Flair MVE checking in and living that extremist life bro!

@beitodesstrafe
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:53:13 AM EDT
[#33]
I am surprised the regular American flag isn’t included.

A quick survey of bumper/window sticker/ golf head covers that include listed items showed a substantial level of possible terrorists in my metro

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

@beitodesstrafe
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@beitodesstrafe

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Just felt like increasing my monthly VCDL donation this week... for no reason at all!
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:16:59 PM EDT
[#36]

Local ffl started by a LEO and retired Marine.

Black is white, women are men and symbols make one a terrorist

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:20:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Just felt like increasing my monthly VCDL donation this week... for no reason at all!
View Quote

OH NO NO NO

STOP UR EXTREMISM IMMEDIATELY PLZ

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:30:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I remember the plot the FBI broke up that the FBI started to kidnap Whitmer.

That was a very big deal until all the charges were dropped
View Quote

Still waiting for the prosecution of the fbi for their Jan 6 operations
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:46:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
https://cdn16.coreware.com/cache/image-full-100827-9cb44dbdd4802ad3bbfe5db0c395ac78.png

Local ffl started by a LEO and retired Marine.

Black is white, women are men and symbols make one a terrorist

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 4:31:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 4:59:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck yes.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 5:19:59 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 5:30:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Low and behold people here are surprised.

Yes, those are symbols that extremists are identifying with.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 5:31:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 5:36:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Low and behold people here are surprised.

Yes, those are symbols that extremists are identifying with.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 5:38:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
"Whistleblower"

The feds have had pamphlets and guides against "violent extremists" since at least the 90's.
View Quote

Those slides are law enforcement sensitive and not for public release. So yeah, whistleblower.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 5:43:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Someone let the USS Blue Ridge know. She flies the First Navy Jack.

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top