Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/19/2022 10:33:21 PM EDT
"Almost half of all baby formula consumed in the U.S. is by WIC beneficiaries. Now millions of parents will have an easier time finding the baby formula they need."

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2022/05/19/president-joe-biden-to-sign-baby-formula-law-friday/7401653005654/
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:35:05 PM EDT
[#1]
So basically a law to tell the FDA to do its goddamn job.

Even though Biden could have done that months ago.

And now they're going to pat themselves on the back over it like they cured cancer or something.

Shitheads.  Fucking scum.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:35:29 PM EDT
[#2]
"waive certain requirements"

Sounds a FUCKLOAD like chinese shit quality to me.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:37:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Dickless joe is a coward

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
The policies allowing for formula that doesn’t contain soy protein is a good start. I like that idea.

However, the “Access to Baby Formula Act” doesn’t directly have anything to do with baby formula.

It grants government entities additional authority over industry.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:41:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I understand that a significant number of women cannot breastfeed, but there is no fucking way that the number of women who say they cant are telling the truth. There is no way we would have made it as a species.

I'm a dad to 2 breastfed kids and I was there along the way. It was very hard, and took a tremendous sacrifice. Just like everything else when it comes to kids.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:44:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck Joe Biden and anyone that knowingly voted for him.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:45:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Lol! So WIC will buy it at a lower than market price, and the difference will be made up by taxpayers who have to buy it on their own.  Swell...  

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:46:46 PM EDT
[#8]
STOP THE LYING SCUMBAG DEMOCRATS FROM DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY.  They won't send the FDA to audit and approve the reopening of the baby formula factories until we arrest them and do it ourselves.

Seriously, at some point you have to STOP posting online and GET INVOLVED! Do it now or let you kids shoot their way out of communism.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:47:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I understand that a significant number of women cannot breastfeed, but there is no fucking way that the number of women who say they cant are telling the truth. There is no way we would have made it as a species.

I'm a dad to 2 breastfed kids and I was there along the way. It was very hard, and took a tremendous sacrifice. Just like everything else when it comes to kids.
View Quote
I'm of the same mind.  If this was truly the case there would be studies to understand why this is happening.  I believe there some but not what people here make it out to be.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:48:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"Almost half of all baby formula consumed in the U.S. is by WIC beneficiaries. Now millions of parents will have an easier time finding the baby formula they need."

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2022/05/19/president-joe-biden-to-sign-baby-formula-law-friday/7401653005654/
View Quote

Suddenly, the problem comes into focus, there it is.  Getting it for free from the taxpayers.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:54:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Part of the solution is end all welfare for bastard kids.   Fuck "single moms" who no more than sluts.

Kids need a man-woman marriage family structure.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Part of the solution is end all welfare for bastard kids.   Fuck "single moms" who no more than sluts.

View Quote

And…

Any guy who knocks up a woman and doesn’t support his offspring, should spend a year in jail.

I have no fucks to give for these assholes
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#13]
After witnessing all the abhorrent bills coming from this worthless and morally broken administration it wouldn't surprise me if there are funds set aside to study induced lactation for transgendered faggots.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:39:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Gotta keep the dregs of society placated...
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:42:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Lol! So WIC will buy it at a lower than market price, and the difference will be made up by taxpayers who have to buy it on their own.  Swell...  

View Quote

Its genious really. Taxpayers end up paying for it anyways + those wicers get more of that sweet, sweet gov money to spend on other stuff...
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:42:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

If the requirement is "shut down the plant that makes 50% of the US's baby formula for a bacteria that was never found on premises" then it needs to change.  

If it is to import unknown, uninspected Chinese baby formula, then I agree.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:42:59 AM EDT
[#17]
The real issue is that half of those buying formula are on WIC.  Stop having kids if you can’t afford to feed them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:43:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

this. sometimes pain, tears, but sacrifice and commitment to sticking with it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:47:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's a little late to go down that path, so it doesn't really matter.  A mother who hasn't breastfed her baby in "x" weeks has quit milk production, so it's a moot point.

We need to deal with the situation at hand first, and then decide to use it as an example if we want to change the culture going forward.  Honestly, though, good luck with that.  You can't keep a decent amount of mothers from killing their babies, so I doubt pushing breastfeeding is going to work out.

(Disclaimer: None of this is meant to sound sarcastic or offensive to SDSG.  I know it sounds like it could be taken in that light. )
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:50:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:53:12 AM EDT
[#22]

Wish he would've fallen down every god damn one of those steps and landed right on his head spinning around to the reverse of his neck.  That would've made for a 10/10 video.  Alas, we were not so lucky.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#23]
So they passed a bill to protect welfare recipients.

Got it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:56:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm of the same mind.  If this was truly the case there would be studies to understand why this is happening.  I believe there some but not what people here make it out to be.
View Quote
If there needs to be a study conducted on why some boobies work and some don't, or to determine if it's operator error, I'm your guy! Start lining up the boobies!
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:04:11 AM EDT
[#25]

Check the fine print
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:08:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds like government created problem with a government “solution.”
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:11:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Why did the republicans vote against it? I wasn’t able to see one reason why?

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:16:14 AM EDT
[#29]
So he is only going to help the WIC people and fuck everyone else?

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I get a kick out of this and then in another thread all the dads that bitch about child support
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:19:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Why did the republicans vote against it? I wasn’t able to see one reason why?

View Quote

Because it doesn't take money to do it
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:19:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The policies allowing for formula that doesn’t contain soy protein is a good start. I like that idea.

However, the “Access to Baby Formula Act” doesn’t directly have anything to do with baby formula.

It grants government entities additional authority over industry.
View Quote

Isn’t that the definition of fascism?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:19:43 AM EDT
[#33]
xiden is working on a plan where for every abortion a woman gets, receive a free case of formula.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:21:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Fuck Joe Biden and anyone that knowingly voted for him.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:22:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree. Same reason there are so many C-Sections. Lazy Karens wanting boutique babies. If it’s not medically required, squirt the kid out and feed them naturally.

And regarding gays raising kids - end it now. They have no business raising a child. It’s abusive to the kid. That will free up some formula for a normal family that really needs it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:22:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Absolutely.  I have never seen my wife so miserable.  But, she wanted what was best for the kids.  
Hmmmmmmm, like its her culture.... or something.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#37]
"I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Also in before the "juSt BrEAsT FeEd" tards and trolls
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:32:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Gotta keep the dregs of society placated...
View Quote

Voting D
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:35:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Honestly, breastfeeding is a womans duty. A long time ago, a child would either starve or be fed by another mother in the tribe if its natural mother couldn't complete her duties. The key reason why straight men are attracted to large breasts. Baby formula is defeating natural selection, change my mind.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:38:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Is this the baby formula law that does nothing about baby formula, but steals away states rights?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Umm, you are espousing the exact thing that is causing the problem to start with.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:04:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Pasifiers? Are they penis shaped to get them started early? Since this Admin can't feed it's own populace I would expect this problem to be my fault cause
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:05:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:08:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some of us have been basically buying illegally imported European formula for years because it's much better quality than US formula (no soy, no HFCS, etc. in some brands), which wasn't allowed because the FDA doesn't like how it's labelled and the iron content.

And by "FDA doesn't like" I mean "the US formula makers don't want it imported".
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:09:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:11:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then the WIC beneficiary will sell it on eBay for a huge fucking markup.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:11:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Is this true?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Is what true?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:13:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Is what true?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:15:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Fucking bums
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#50]
If you read the text of the bill, this is nothing more than a blank check to the FDA for $28 Million. The bill is a single paragraph:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/7790/text
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top