Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/22/2020 7:33:39 PM EDT
Fuck Joe Biden was wearing 2 masks when he got his phony covid shot.  I predict they are going to say that one mask isn't enough.

Exhibit A

ETA Picture
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#1]
One is none, two is one.

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:37:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Well ,  I  checked my math.....

zero ( the number of masks I wear now)  x 2 ( insert fictional number  ) is still, zero
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fuck Joe Biden was wearing 2 masks when he got his phony covid shot.  I predict they are going to say that one mask isn't enough.
View Quote

Dude, that was just to keep him from trying to sniff the nurse's hair, nobody is going to waste two face diapers on you.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:40:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Good grief. What a weak leader.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:40:50 PM EDT
[#6]
one for each strain...
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:41:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know how some of you wear those things all day. I wear one for 15 minutes in the grocery store and have to rip it off the second I walk outside.

Doesn't it get all moist and smelly wearing one for hours?
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:42:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Going to need 2 or 3 if your want to retain all the bullshit that cocksucker is trying to ram down our throats.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:43:34 PM EDT
[#9]
That was his double. No Vaccine administered and dual masks help disguise him.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:44:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Biden and other important people are wearing two because the one they are covering up is a “real” mask that are supposed to be only for healthcare workers. The outer, basically useless one is a “we are all in this together” virtue signaling move.

I have “real” n95s and have worn them for close contact stuff like going to the barber. They generate questions.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:44:19 PM EDT
[#11]
That ain't gonna fly out here in the Oil Patch.......LOL !
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:45:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know how some of you wear those things all day. I wear one for 15 minutes in the grocery store and have to rip it off the second I walk outside.

View Quote

You're not confusing it with underwear, are you ?
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Fuck their fucken masks and double fuck their fucken vaccine.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Mask, goggles, butt plug and face shield will be required to leave your house. Bet on it!

Fortunately for many of the 2020 join dates, they clearly already do this, so it should be no big deal to them.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:47:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I predict that they won't.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:47:38 PM EDT
[#16]
I got $5 says that shot was Vitamin B.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:48:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Wife and I gots us some covid right now.  Masks don't work.  Both our works have mandatory placebo requirements.

I have no use for the sharia masks.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:49:42 PM EDT
[#18]
A dildo up the ass is what's next.
The Karens will love it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Dude, that was just to keep him from trying to sniff the nurse's hair, nobody is going to waste two face diapers on you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think she's safe, I've never seen a picture of him trying to sniff a black person, only white and Asian women and girls.  Those videos alone should have been his undoing but it shows you how stupid people are.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:50:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
One is none, two is one.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

That is a sacred ARFCOM phrase and you soiled it. SOILED IT!

What the fuck little catch phrase did you soil, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with soiling that phrase? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:53:16 PM EDT
[#21]
“Make”, they may try
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:54:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Fuck that!

I have yet to put on a mask throughout this whole bullshit and have no intensions of starting either
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:56:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Minimum three mask layers.

Some people on this forum would love it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:56:29 PM EDT
[#24]
I saw a guy walking down the street today wearing two masks.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:03:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You rip your underwear off when exiting a store?

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#27]
I’m currently in the Chicago airport and I’ve seen multiple people rocking 2 masks AND a face shield.

Even saw one double mask, faceshield, tyvek suit, gloves and booties.

I wouldn’t even wear my one mask if I wasn’t sure they would throw me out of here in a heartbeat. They are saying no neck gaiters though as well once you’re on the plane, so I’m sure we’re heading for double mask clown world once Biden is in.

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is joe Biden your hero? Are you soooo excited for his mask mandate?
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:10:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once I've bought what I want I don't give a fuck about their rules
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:10:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL.  You have a point.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:11:03 PM EDT
[#31]
"Make everyone"?

Nobody, I mean nobody, is forced to wear a mask. Sure, you can use excuses. My job, but the sign on the door said so, or whatever. But if you truly don't want to wear one, don't.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:11:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Biden and other important people are wearing two because the one they are covering up is a “real” mask that are supposed to be only for healthcare workers. The outer, basically useless one is a “we are all in this together” virtue signaling move.

I have “real” n95s and have worn them for close contact stuff like going to the barber. They generate questions.
View Quote

Looks like a cheap surgical one underneath that black one to me...
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:11:35 PM EDT
[#33]
They said that Kumswalla gave him the second mask, and he got lightheaded and almost fell.  Turns out the mask had a solid plastic liner which she said "Protects against germs getting through better than that nasty ol' cloth with all the tiny holes in it".
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:11:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
"Make everyone"?

Nobody, I mean nobody, is forced to wear a mask. Sure, you can use excuses. My job, but the sign on the door said so, or whatever. But if you truly don't want to wear one, don't.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:13:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Fuck that!

I have yet to put on a mask throughout this whole bullshit and have no intensions of starting either
View Quote

Wish I lived where you do.  Around here it's 100% compliance in stores, gyms etc or else you don't get in.

And before you suggest trying to go without, I suspect you would get the cops called on your and trespassed if you put up a fight.

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#36]
By the time Cheatin Joe takes office, the upper midwest will have 85% immunity.  He can go piss into the wind.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:15:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#38]
We have to wear masks because of how poorly the Biden administration is handling the pandemic.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:17:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://m.wsj.net/video/20201221/122120bidenvaccine/122120bidenvaccine_960x540.jpg

ETA Picture
View Quote

Fuck me.  I thought you were joking.

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:18:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Anyone know where I can get a big giant plastic bubble to wear over a Tyvek sperm suit?
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:21:30 PM EDT
[#41]
I had a Dr's visit and was told to call before entering. I did and they asked me if I was wearing a mask.

I asked them if I could use the same one I was wearing a half-hour ago when i stuck up a convenience store.

She recognized my voice and said, "Yeah, sure."
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:24:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Wish I lived where you do.  Around here it's 100% compliance in stores, gyms etc or else you don't get in.

And before you suggest trying to go without, I suspect you would get the cops called on your and trespassed if you put up a fight.

View Quote

Man, wasn't NY cool a while back? When did it take a turn to suckville?
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:24:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck that!

It is about 99.5% compliance where I live. I just walk into businesses like a boss and ignore their signs that say masks required.  Almost everybody is too chicken shit to stop me.  A few have asked why I did not have on a mask and I told them it's because I am allergic to communism.  And twice I have been asked to leave.  I will not return anywhere ever that I have been asked to leave from.

Honestly I believe most small businesses do not agree with masks are relieved to see that I am not wearing a mask but they themselves are continuing to comply out of fear of six digit fines from OSHA
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
We have to wear masks because of how poorly the Biden administration is handling the pandemic.
View Quote

We have some real piece of shit losers on this forum. You are not one of them, of course.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:29:22 PM EDT
[#45]
you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:29:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It is about 99.5% compliance where I live. I just walk into businesses like a boss and ignore their signs that say masks required.  Almost everybody is too chicken shit to stop me.  A few have asked why I did not have on a mask and I told them its because I am allergic to communism.  And twice I have been asked to leave.  I will not return anywhere ever that I have been asked to leave from.
View Quote

Same here. Nobody has the balls to ask me about it. Been the only person in Kroger for months without a mask. Gas stations, beer stores, Target even.

A favorite rural bar of ours we go to after big range sessions asked us to mask up from door to table (8'), I said, you know we love you guys, but nope. Have never been back.

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:33:04 PM EDT
[#47]
The DOD requires a mask and a neck gaiter is good for work.  

Took my wife for a doctor appointment yesterday.  They said my gaiter wasn't good and I had to double up.  

I waited in the car.  

The doctor office I took her to two weeks ago was fine with a gaiter.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:39:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Still not wearing a mask up here... employees at the big box stores are beginning to ditch them, as well.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:40:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Well if my mask protects you, and your mask protects me, it stands to reason that if you wear the second mask inside out you are emulating the other person's mask, and thus... Full protection!

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:41:40 PM EDT
[#50]
He just forgot he already had one on
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top