Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2020 7:56:07 AM EDT
Just ordered a Creality CR-10 V2 (103.00 off with pre-black friday code ZPSB02) and some add ons:
E3D Titan Extruder Kit
BL Auto Level kit
X/Y Axis Belt Tensioner Upgrade Kits
Capricorn tubing (1M with Connectors)
2 kg of PLA filament

I can't wait!

Hopefully I did okay, because the better half is going to death-glare a hole through my head.
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 11:14:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 11:26:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The first one is seldom the last one, but you learn a lot.

3D printers, yes, we are talking about 3D printers, right?
View Quote

Yeah. Sure.
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 3:54:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Sometimes I want one of those so bad, but I know deep down, it'll end up a money pit that I hardly use.  Also, I have no place to put it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 7:58:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Gratz on your first step into printing.

Run your printer 100% stock for awhile. Get to know its ins and outs before doing any "upgrades".
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 8:54:25 PM EDT
[#5]
You get it yet?

If so you print anything yet???
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#6]
My wife was the same way,  talked her into one to do Christmas presents for the nieces and nephews.  Ended up printing a nail polish holder for the MIL and SIL the 1st night.  After that the flood gates opened with them scrolling through Thingiverse.  We've been printing non stop since it showed up a week ago.  Not one failed print so far and we are in a 20hr print right now.  We bought an Ender V2,  there were a few hiccups aligning the Z axis and a ferrule touching the bottom side of the bed.  Also order a good set of metric hex keys or bits if you don't have any.   The hardware that comes with them isn't bad but the wrenches they send are garbage.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 1:47:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You get it yet?

If so you print anything yet???
View Quote

It just shipped this morning!!!

I can't wait.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top