BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

All these organizations do is provide validity. There USG, at the upper echelons, is comprised of hard corp Marxists. That ws verified and confirmed with the resistance of the Trump administartion by virtually every organ of the State.

These simply use these "studies" to validate their agenda. That's all. The agenda is happening regardless of what SPLC has to say but it is convenient to be able to point to a "study" based on "research" so that the Dem foot soldiers have talking points in everyday conversation in the hope they can sway additional people.
View Quote

The organizations are staffed with revolving door politicians from our own NSC, State Department and Department of Justice.  They often bounce between these NGOs and service in complicit administrations…
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:37:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Elements of the government have long considered that veterans with their military skills and cops know too much and can resist the changes they envision.  This is nothing new.  BTW, I wouldn't worry about cops.  Most can't shoot.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:38:32 AM EDT
[#3]
What on earth could any of these decorated patriotic Americans possibly have against the current regime?
Restoration of the Real America™ perhaps?
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#4]
They keep saying "against the US government" like it's a bad thing.
The current iteration of the federal government is illegitimate and has no authority.
The supreme authority of law and order in America is NOT the government, it is the United States Constitution.  Once a federal government steps outside the Constitution or fails to uphold the Constitution, it becomes an extra-Constitutional rogue entity, at which point it is the duty of all true Americans to reject the illegitimate government and restore Constitutional law & order.
Incontinent Joe & Willy Brown's Whore, are not "authorities" they are merely criminals, as are most of the population of the District of Corruption.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They keep saying "against the US government" like it's a bad thing.
The current iteration of the federal government is illegitimate and has no authority.
The supreme authority of law and order in America is NOT the government, it is the United States Constitution.  Once a federal government steps outside the Constitution or fails to uphold the Constitution, it becomes an extra-Constitutional rogue entity, at which point it is the duty of all true Americans to reject the illegitimate government and restore Constitutional law & order.
Incontinent Joe & Willy Brown's Whore, are not "authorities" they are merely criminals, as are most of the population of the District of Corruption.
View Quote

From that domestic terrorist, Patrick Henry…

“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:04:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:13:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:14:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
OFFS oath keepers are not a hate group
View Quote

To the Left, anyone who doesn't suck the cock of Antifa, BLM, and the SPLC is a member of a hate group.

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:15:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

To the Left, anyone who doesn't suck the cock of Antifa, BLM, and the SPLC is a member of a hate group.

View Quote

Antifa, BLM, DNC, DSA, SPLC, they are all evil.  And it is not wrong, to hate evil.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Okay.  Not sure where this leads...
View Quote

They are setting the stage for Constitutional groups to be branded as terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:28:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They are setting the stage for Constitutional groups to be branded as terrorists.
View Quote

You’re about 25 years late with that observation.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:29:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Antifa, BLM, DNC, DSA, SPLC, they are all evil.  And it is not wrong, to hate evil.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's good, since I hate the evil that has been allowed to fester in this world like a cancer. I make no distinction for those who carry the water for it.

I hate them on a fundamental, primal level. I want them removed.

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:32:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

True, they’re more of a support group for faux patriot chest thumpers.
View Quote

oh look at you patriot of all patriots!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:44:54 PM EDT
[#14]
While this is true, there will be plenty of active .mil and vets who will happily suppress their fellow men, provided they are given a little privileges and pay.  After all, orders are meant to be followed.  

Case in point.  We have a local radio host, Brian Suits, who is a vet.  I used to listen to his podcast, as he talked about world current events and military history.  He loves to talk about his military career and how awesome and smart he was/is.  During the 2016 election, he was telling his listeners of how he knew Trump was compromised by the Russians because of his secret sources.  When plandemic happened, he was on the air boasting of how special he is, as he is essential amongst the essentials.  Because he has this little piece of paper from the Fed or state giving him more privileges.  Then post Jan6, he boasted he will bring all his training and skills against all those who would defy the result of the 2020 election.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:51:55 PM EDT
[#15]
The Constitution and rule of law have already been subverted at the highest levels of govt by followers of Marx. The only question is who will move on who first?
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:53:46 PM EDT
[#16]
People who value freedom and hate tyranny are pissed at the tyrants? Big fucking surprise.  

The feds have so much of their budget tied up in trying to get patriots to get froggy that they let antifa destroy cities.   Defund the feds!
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:55:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
But no mention of .mil in BLM and Antifa who have actually committed murder for their cause

https://wearyourvoicemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/micah-x-johnson-1_Wear_Your_Voice.jpg
View Quote

Well that's different!!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:57:02 PM EDT
[#18]
This idiot seems to ignore the prior service guy who assassinated six Dallas Police officers at a NLM march where they were calling for the deaths of police.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:12:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This idiot seems to ignore the prior service guy who assassinated six Dallas Police officers at a NLM march where they were calling for the deaths of police.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:18:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
OFFS oath keepers are not a hate group
View Quote

A hate group is any group the left hates.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:24:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Lol, OK. Still think the Boogaloo is about to kick off?
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:25:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
speaking of plants and spies, I wonder how many are posting in this thread.
View Quote

Quite a few...
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Since your thread title has alerted every three letter agency, I say Fuck you to all of them!  
View Quote

Concur
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:35:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
While this is true, there will be plenty of active .mil and vets who will happily suppress their fellow men, provided they are given a little privileges and pay.  After all, orders are meant to be followed.
View Quote

Hence the reason there are "oath keepers".  Any LE or active/Vet who's using orders as the reason to violate the Constitution or defend a political ideology is nothing less than a communist henchman.  Never assume LE/MIL are friendlies; apply a ZERO TRUST security framework for your inner circle.  Orders have always been open to scrutiny from officers; it's their obligation...if orders are immorale, unethical, illegal or unconstitutional, they have an obligation to NOT follow them nor direct their subordinates to execute...Stu Scheller can give you the rundown on the consequences.  Sadly, our most senior officers lack the integrity and moral backbone to follow their oath.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quite a few...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
speaking of plants and spies, I wonder how many are posting in this thread.

Quite a few...

Why would they post when every part of this site is open to anyone with $24?
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:38:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Southern poverty Law Center.  I believe Hillary was employed there.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:40:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Why would they post when every part of this site is open to anyone with $24?
View Quote

Same reason the Michigan State Governor's kidnapping operation involved 12 agents out of an 18 person "terrorist" cell  They don't have better things to do or serious crimes to fight...they like to manufacture certain narratives by prodding the mentally ill.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:41:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Yeah if the government decides to go full on against its citizens, then I'm sure military/police veterans will be a major target since they know how to fight back and win!!

So of course they want to label groups full of vets as "hate groups" so they can murder them all and get the rest of the dumb people on board with it.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:57:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Political boogeymen for the left designed to distract the American public from the fact that entire city blocks were turned to ash and an untold number of individuals severely harmed throughout 2020 by radical left wing groups.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 2:04:47 PM EDT
[#30]
A few hundred dead traitors lying in their own blood should have happened 20 years ago. That includes the top levels of every alphabet agency, all the top people in every cabinet position, the majority of Congress, all the top people from the tech giants, Soros and the Koch brothers along with Hillary and the Bush family should have been tortured and hanged on Monday Night Football during half time and while the patriots were at it, several countries should be smoking ruble and start up companies for glass mfgs. Antifa and BLM members should have been put in ovens and anybody that ever voted for one cent of taxes should have been deported. The first person who started bitching about racism would be burned alive on CNN and all the anchors and network heads would be chopped up in little pieces during commercials and in stereo. Iran, N Korea and every little piss ant country that criticized anything in our country, including half of Europe would be bombed into rubble. I would put every mother fucker democrat in their own states and if they crossed into a free constitutional state they would be shot. Actually, I'd put down almost everyone who worked for the Feds and put their faces on milk cartons as traitors. There would be no more taxes and the Feds would basically cease to exist. All media and print people would be killed just because they are traitors. I could go on but my hard on is getting too big.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 2:07:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
A few hundred dead traitors lying in their own blood should have happened 20 years ago. That includes the top levels of every alphabet agency, all the top people in every cabinet position, the majority of Congress, all the top people from the tech giants, Soros and the Koch brothers along with Hillary and the Bush family should have been tortured and hanged on Monday Night Football during half time and while the patriots were at it, several countries should be smoking ruble and start up companies for glass mfgs. Antifa and BLM members should have been put in ovens and anybody that ever voted for one cent of taxes should have been deported. The first person who started bitching about racism would be burned alive on CNN and all the anchors and network heads would be chopped up in little pieces during commercials and in stereo. Iran, N Korea and every little piss ant country that criticized anything in our country, including half of Europe would be bombed into rubble. I would put every mother fucker democrat in their own states and if they crossed into a free constitutional state they would be shot. Actually, I'd put down almost everyone who worked for the Feds and put their faces on milk cartons as traitors. There would be no more taxes and the Feds would basically cease to exist. All media and print people would be killed just because they are traitors. I could go on but my hard on is getting too big.
View Quote

Looks like I just found my favorite copypasta of the day!

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 2:32:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Southern Poverty Lie Center.  They got a couple of the buzz-worthy orgs smeared in there.  They forgot the Knights of Columbus and their assault swords.
View Quote

Don't forget those tiny (but maneuverable) motorcycles they ride in parades.  The parades are just practice for the real thing when it goes down.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 2:33:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
I would execute every person, including Kissinger, who lied about Vietnam. There isn't a president or anyone in his adminsitstraion who wouldn't be put on trial for their lives. There would be one, and a very small agency tasked with intelligence. The CIA would cease to exist and fuck all those assholes who have their own army and their own anti American agendas. The FBI would be gone. Local control only. The rest of the world would be so scared of me that the run on depends would be epic. They would be giving free blowjobs to all my soldiers and any patriotic American. I'd release a bio weapon on China that would melt their fucking chop sticks. Some asshole in Africa or the middle east persecuting Christians or anyone else, deaded. Their replacement dead until they quit fucking around. Every Democrat official from dog catcher to president, governor, mayor etc. dead. Pro tip. invest in funeral homes and waste management stocks. There would be tourist attractions for those commies who deserved to be given helicopter rides. Bets would be taken on who made the biggest splat. I would stop all foreign aid and all welfare. Get a fucking job.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 2:36:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I would execute every person, including Kissinger, who lied about Vietnam. There isn't a president or anyone in his adminsitstraion who wouldn't be put on trial for their lives. There would be one, and a very small agency tasked with intelligence. The CIA would cease to exist and fuck all those assholes who have their own army and their own anti American agendas. The FBI would be gone. Local control only. The rest of the world would be so scared of me that the run on depends would be epic. They would be giving free blowjobs to all my soldiers and any patriotic American. I'd release a bio weapon on China that would melt their fucking chop sticks. Some asshole in Africa or the middle east persecuting Christians or anyone else, deaded. Their replacement dead until they quit fucking around. Every Democrat official from dog catcher to president, governor, mayor etc. dead. Pro tip. invest in funeral homes and waste management stocks. There would be tourist attractions for those commies who deserved to be given helicopter rides. Bets would be taken on who made the biggest splat. I would stop all foreign aid and all welfare. Get a fucking job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've always loved you.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Since your thread title has alerted every three letter agency, I say Fuck you to all of them!  
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 2:45:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Journalists these days don't seem to have very many cards to play other than breathless outrage and pearl-clutching hysteria.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 2:54:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's been creeping in for a long time but never this widespread, and with this level of blatant falsehood behind it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 2:57:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I've always loved you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've always loved you.
Right back at ya. You are assigned to hand Pelosi by her tits during the Super Bowl half time. Instead of a man called horse, it's a woman called traitor. We should have killed most of the people in gov. after the sixties and that is regardless of party. They are not Americans and no different than stepping on a cockroach.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 3:18:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So every member of Oathkeepers is a big bad nasty domestic terrorist?
View Quote
as with most groups, its just a way to socialize as a member a group, feel superior over nonmembers, and signal some virtue
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 8:55:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I think you need to read the second amendment again. The most important part of the amendment is NEVER mentioned, and that is the the right to form a militia. If you need a safe space because of this, you're free to go find one.
View Quote
You misspelled requirement.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:10:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What percentage of them are plants?

Agent provocateurs of you will.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:39:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Is it bad that I quickly fell into reading this with this guy's voice?

"Back To School" - Sam Kinison

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:53:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They're also the ones with the police and military on their side.
Propaganda like this is just making excuses for purging white male conservatives from the ranks.
America will be much safer when all of LE and the military looks like this.

https://i.imgur.com/2Cu1NSf.png

View Quote

West Point or VMI, not sure which. And before woke hit those organizations, each and every one of those cadets would have been  thrown out for being in that photo.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 12:17:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Well there’s the whole part where nobody trusts feds or police. Who is this aimed at as an audience? Tinfoil hats are for sale but I don’t think anyone is buying.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 12:30:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Secret squirrel skills!
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 12:33:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
That’s funny, because I see their side as the side that is more coordinated and being more capable of violence based on what I’ve seen in Oregon and another places were antifa operates.
View Quote

When the other side does violence they do it once.

ANTIFA and BLM, etc may commit violence…..but not THAT kind of violence.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:43:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The organizations are staffed with revolving door politicians from our own NSC, State Department and Department of Justice.  They often bounce between these NGOs and service in complicit administrations…
View Quote

I agree. My point is simply that these are incestuous relationships that provide supporting think tank analysis to drive an agenda. There may be unique recommended approaches to a problem set but they'll still most likely be within the left/right parameters that the administration sets for their agenda. Honestly, this happens both on the Left and the Right.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:47:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

and folks wonder why those that have domestic national security in their portfolio have concerns about the right.......your comments are sociopathic, immature and without any functional merit to the discussion.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 8:32:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Case in point.  We have a local radio host, Brian Suits, who is a vet.  I used to listen to his podcast, as he talked about world current events and military history.  He loves to talk about his military career and how awesome and smart he was/is.  During the 2016 election, he was telling his listeners of how he knew Trump was compromised by the Russians because of his secret sources.  When plandemic happened, he was on the air boasting of how special he is, as he is essential amongst the essentials.  Because he has this little piece of paper from the Fed or state giving him more privileges.  Then post Jan6, he boasted he will bring all his training and skills against all those who would defy the result of the 2020 election.
View Quote

It would be unfortunate if someone put Brian Suits’ name on a list.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top