Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2022 3:02:47 PM EDT
I'm not here to spam "jOiN mY sErVeR" ads but more looking for ways to improve my Rust server through suggestions from a like minded audience. I want a good player experience.

It's a monthly wipe 3x with no BP wipes and Zombies active.
The DLC items are free on my server for all players.

Discord server

Battlemetrics link

Live map Link
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 3:39:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Band Camp 3x Monthly Wipes with no BP wipes- Free Access to all DLC items with /kit
NO RADIATION - INCREASED NODES - RAIDABLE BASE EVENTS
Zombies are active and roam the map
Discord invite on webpage button below
Dangerous Treasures - Guarded Crate Events - Bradley Guards
NO BANS ISSUED FOR WORDS
Quality of life plugins to enhance the Rust experience
SAM Site Authorization
5k map - Better Starting Blueprints
FURNACE SPLITTER - 3X GATHER - STACK SIZES
HALF SMELT TIME - HALF CRAFT TIME - NO DECAY
Short nights
ACTIVE NON PLAYING ADMIN-NO ADMIN ABUSE
No Cheaters
Monthly wipe with new map each wipe
No BP wipes
Live Map link in Discord Server

Some quick input from a 2K hour, mostly solo, player.

I never join a server with events and would be even less likely to with a zombie event. A game that focuses heavily on PVP to begin with seems less enjoyable with the idea that NPC's could ruin a PVP encounter especially when the NPC's are actively hunting you

No radiation doesnt bother me so much but makes is very easy to place bags near monuments and run them as a naked even with basic spawn kit.

I dont see the reason for increased nodes if its already 3x gather.

"No cheaters" ummm.... it's Rust my friend. Thats a bold claim.

Im in the server now and the map is huge. 75 pop is way to small for a map this size.

So, again for me, the events dont do anything for me or any of the folks that I would team with. It would be more of a reason for me to avoid a server rather than play it. The way you have gather rate, no BP wipes ever, no decay is more geared toward what I see solo only modded servers do, but I dont believe this is solo only from the description. You also have "better starting BP's" listed but a quick look through the crafting menu and Im not sure what those are. I can get a stone pick and hatchet using /kit but metal tools, pistol ammo, etc. are still locked. Only thing I see outside of the normal is med stick.

In short, I would be likely to join with a smaller map or higher pop, and less or preferably, for me, no events. Other suggestions would be to wipe the map weekly and BP's on force wipe monthly. Modded servers are fun for the time limited player but the grind is still part of the fun and when I see those servers have the highest pop. Sorry for my input being all over the road but just wanted to hit the main points with the limited amount of time I had to leave feedback.

ETA: I played for about 10 minutes. Hit up supermarket and train yard just to check out the server. Had both scientists and zombies at train which doesn’t make much sense imo.

Also noticed frame rate drop when cargo spawned in, but rust isn’t in a good place right now as far as optimization so it could be that, or could be related to the zombie/event plug ins.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top