Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2024 6:07:29 PM EDT
Specifically I'm trying to find "The Hunter: Call of the Wild" but I've only come across one at GameStop's website and they wanted $50 for it. I can't do $50 for a used game.  

Are there any other options out there?
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 6:11:09 PM EDT
[#1]
For which system?

Some games have collectors value imo.

If you think $50 is bad, check how much Earthbound for the SNES is worth.

I've had good luck with eBay
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 6:34:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:07:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Still very much a thing on steam. I can’t get on the store without getting the ads.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:34:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, it's a PS4.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:39:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I was hoping for an actual disc but looks like that may be out of my range. I'm not really a gamer so I guess I never realized games cost so much these days. Maybe I can get a digital copy or something or stick to playing SNES lol.  Thanks
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:40:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Still very much a thing on steam. I can’t get on the store without getting the ads.
View Quote

I have no idea what steam is.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:47:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I have no idea what steam is.
View Quote

Steam is for PC gaming. You buy digital copies of games and they populate in your Steam library. They constantly have that game on sale for very cheap. Currently it's $19.99 and not on sale, but when they do sales I think it's around $5. It sounds like you may not game enough to justify stepping into PC gaming. Do you have any game shops near you that might sell used games? I'm guessing that might be your best bet.

jatobi's post above shows that the Playstation Store has it on sale for $7.49. I know you prefer the disc, but just buying and downloading it from Playstation might be the best option.
Top Top