Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2021 11:53:36 PM EDT
Loved Modern Warfare when it came out and was looking forward to Season 7 Battle pass but then they killed it for a lesser quality Cold War. I was fucking pissed. I still play MW and War Zone but I want to see a Season 7 with more weapons and gear. Not some lame ass retro bullshit like in Cold War. What say you?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:22:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I split my time between WZ and CW.   I don't play MW anymore because I'm a challenge person.  Finishing each season progression is pretty tough... keeps me coming back.  Plus I like playing with the guys I have gotten hooked up with
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:38:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Played Cold War one day.  Treyarch should be embarrassed to have released that game in 2020.  And it's from their Chinese studio, so all fucks be upon them.

Modern Warfare Master Race checking in.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:33:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Meh, I still get killed by the first person I run into.  Every time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top