User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You picked the wrong time...
It's "winter" here. Which means spring everywhere else. The thots are cold.
If it's not 95 with 110% humidity, you won't see them out on the beach in micro bikinis/topless.

Snowbird season. Bumping into cougars is not surprising.
View Quote

Well fuck me
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That would make sense. Same in San Francisco. I didn’t know anyone and it was just passing thru stopover so I didn’t see much more than Ocean drive, downtown, Little Havana and the airport area
View Quote

Yeah, just like LA, NYC, or other major cities, you sort of have to be there for a bit, get into the scene, know a few people (doormen, promoters, managers) and you figure it out.

I'm about the same age as you, so I'm where you're at now. Those days are gone (or some things less important), but they were fun back in the day.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:22:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Blows my mind, expected 100% bikinis & sunglasses maybe baseballs caps or sunvisor at the most
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hasidic Jew. There's a big Hasidic community in Miami Beach. The hats and overcoats are what they normally wear.

Blows my mind, expected 100% bikinis & sunglasses maybe baseballs caps or sunvisor at the most

They scam a bit on hot days. If you look closely the overcoats are fine mesh and the fur hats look mesh lined and synthetic. Can't blame them.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#4]
oy vei, oy gevalt, mishigene mentshn
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:27:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah, just like LA, NYC, or other major cities, you sort of have to be there for a bit, get into the scene, know a few people (doormen, promoters, managers) and you figure it out.

I'm about the same age as you, so I'm where you're at now. Those days are gone (or some things less important), but they were fun back in the day.
View Quote

Sigh, miss those days, getting old is for the dogs
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:27:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They scam a bit on hot days. If you look closely the overcoats are fine mesh and the fur hats look mesh lined and synthetic. Can't blame them.

View Quote

I would do that too because I can’t  stand humidity
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:29:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Orthodox Jew in Florida.......

Oy vey
View Quote

Yeah.....
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:35:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I’ve seen them in the wild, might just be the ugliest, most useless non functional hat ever.
I’m guessing it’s mostly ceremonial, at least I would hope so.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:49:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hasidic Jew. There's a big Hasidic community in Miami Beach. The hats and overcoats are what they normally wear.

Fun fact about finding the Jewish areas of a city.  They usually are among the safest areas of the city.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:54:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
hat on him, wig on her
View Quote

%110- correct
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:54:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well fuck me
View Quote

You in Miami right now?

Hold on.

Uncle Kcolg @kcolg30
Want to meet up at Rachel's in West Palm for steak and titties?

It's a topless steakhouse.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:55:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks like a furry snare drum on his head.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:02:18 PM EDT
[#13]
What was the club/bar scene like?

They push those fucking masks, or is it cool?

Got vacation time saved and I’ve always wanted to visit Miami.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Nope, I went swimming. The weather reports there are 87% useless btw https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/50A271F8-BC48-438A-9A1D-4BE283A1C0E9_jpe-1782068.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you ask them about Israel?

Nope, I went swimming. The weather reports there are 87% useless btw https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/50A271F8-BC48-438A-9A1D-4BE283A1C0E9_jpe-1782068.JPG

Moving to FL?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If it's not 95 with 110% humidity, you won't see them out on the beach in micro bikinis/topless.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I f....g tried. I went up and down miles of sand and was disappointed as fuck. I hit South Pointe, South Beach, Haulover beach and hardly saw any hot chicks. I saw 1 semi decent chick when I went to Little Havana but didn’t take her pic https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/8EB901E0-02CC-45A5-B78D-FB15A267B376_jpe-1782088.JPG

Wait, the thots go where then?

Mexico?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:51:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Wait, the thots go where then?

Mexico?
View Quote

Probably on only fans where they can wink their brown eye at you in exchange for FPL money to heat the mcmansion.

They tend to bundle up and stay inside.
I fuck around in Miami from time to time. My favorite best kept secret is Boynton. Jupiter ain't half bad. But Boynton?
Plug the zip code in on POF or Tinder.
You're welcome. I've never in my life seen that many natural 10s. I mean straight up, no make up on or obvious plastic surgery either. Like lips that look like hubcaps off a 50s buick...

There's tiki bars over on the island a few miles away from me. The hotties be bundled up like Eskimos, when the breeze blows in off of the ocean they put plastic over the screens and fire up the propane porch/deck heaters
Literally. It's a sight to behold. It hits 50 here and it's "Frigid".
It's damp. I will give them that much. It feels like late October early/mid November rain storm in NY, but sunny. It's damp. Not cold. Damp.

3 weeks left of "winter" and it's back to swamp ass season.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

There is a difference between the kipot/yarmulke/skull cap and the fur hat.   All observant jews wear a kipot, the Hasidic jews are the ones with the curly side locks and fur hats and dressed all in black.  And there is a kipot under the fur hat (and a prayer shawl under the jackets, etc).

Reform - very loose, little hebrew in services, not so big on keeping kosher much less strict kosher, more music in services, etc
Conservative - much more traditional, mostly hebrew in services, tend to keep kosher or at least give a good try at the major parts
Orthodox - the label says it all, but yes keeping kosher, etc.  as much as possible.  This is why B&H Photo closes for Passover (near Easter) and Rosh Hashana (end of August/mid-September-ish usually)

The Hasidic jews are not just Orthodox but they go towards extremes and are halfway stuck in antiquity and halfway in the modern world - ie, there are discussions about a Kosher cell phone and what it can be used for when, etc.    The clothing style is their culture - think of them almost like the Amish or Mennonites where something are frozen in time, in this case from mid 1800s Eastern Europe (what is now in/around Poland).

Tune in next week for the discussion of Ashkenazi vs. Sephardic judiasim, and if the Ethiopian Jews are really jewish or not.... (they are)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serious? I don’t recall ever seeing that hat, my step Dad was Jewish and used to drive me and my Mom to Fairfax Avenue in Hollywood so he could eat at his favorite delis. He wore this like Ben Shapiro https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/8EDFB890-808A-496F-990E-99E138A44ED5_jpe-1782041.JPG

There is a difference between the kipot/yarmulke/skull cap and the fur hat.   All observant jews wear a kipot, the Hasidic jews are the ones with the curly side locks and fur hats and dressed all in black.  And there is a kipot under the fur hat (and a prayer shawl under the jackets, etc).

Reform - very loose, little hebrew in services, not so big on keeping kosher much less strict kosher, more music in services, etc
Conservative - much more traditional, mostly hebrew in services, tend to keep kosher or at least give a good try at the major parts
Orthodox - the label says it all, but yes keeping kosher, etc.  as much as possible.  This is why B&H Photo closes for Passover (near Easter) and Rosh Hashana (end of August/mid-September-ish usually)

The Hasidic jews are not just Orthodox but they go towards extremes and are halfway stuck in antiquity and halfway in the modern world - ie, there are discussions about a Kosher cell phone and what it can be used for when, etc.    The clothing style is their culture - think of them almost like the Amish or Mennonites where something are frozen in time, in this case from mid 1800s Eastern Europe (what is now in/around Poland).

Tune in next week for the discussion of Ashkenazi vs. Sephardic judiasim, and if the Ethiopian Jews are really jewish or not.... (they are)

Sounds like fun. Let me know when you have the "The Ethiopian Orthodox Church, is it, really?" episode planned.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Serious? I don’t recall ever seeing that hat, my step Dad was Jewish and used to drive me and my Mom to Fairfax Avenue in Hollywood so he could eat at his favorite delis. He wore this like Ben Shapiro https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/8EDFB890-808A-496F-990E-99E138A44ED5_jpe-1782041.JPG
View Quote

I thought your step dad looked more like this...

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Yesterday, I saw a dude with a  bag looking thing with his hair in it. I guess it was a long hair head cap with capacity to put hair in.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:39:14 PM EDT
[#20]
They shave their head and wear wigs
Its a religious thing
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:55:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I thought your step dad looked more like this...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cf/d8/53/cfd85334a8f6389f4c156b3f6c2abde6.jpg
View Quote

Actually towards the end he did. He got cancer and it aged him real fast and he died so fast it was hard to believe. Then my Mom remarried and her next husband an actor got cancer and died. My Dad also died from cancer in 2018
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:58:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Moving to FL?
View Quote

Actually was hoping to be on board with season 4 which went south so I took a quick Christmas holiday trip way south. I don’t think I could handle the summer humidity in Miami and no surfing waves
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:02:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What was the club/bar scene like?

They push those fucking masks, or is it cool?

Got vacation time saved and I’ve always wanted to visit Miami.
View Quote

I can’t fucking tell, some people / women {40s cougars} were wearing the masks but none of the under 30 did. Miami is hardcore about coronavirus but most places weren’t pushing it where $$$ was to be spent. Every once in awhile a rando establishment did so it was like wut? Fine I’ll walk across the street to your competition. People drive alone in the cars wearing masks in Miami. Parking is as bad as downtown Los Angeles or San Francisco
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:05:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I can't fucking tell, some people / women {40s cougars} were wearing the masks but none of the under 30 did. Miami is hardcore about coronavirus but most places weren't pushing it where $$$ was to be spent. Every once in awhile a rando establishment did so it was like wut? Fine I'll walk across the street to your competition. People drive alone in the cars wearing masks in Miami. Parking is as bad as downtown Los Angeles or San Francisco
View Quote
Outdoors it's pretty lax with masks. To walk in to a place your ass will get tazed if they see your face. Once youre at the table its wild west again. Also, dance floors are about 60/40 unmasked and they kinda let it ride.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:05:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You in Miami right now?

Hold on.

Uncle Kcolg @kcolg30
Want to meet up at Rachel's in West Palm for steak and titties?

It's a topless steakhouse.

View Quote

No longer but I’ll forward you my number for future trip as I found a juicy big wave spot between Port St Lucie and West Palm Beach for surfing called reef road
Reef Road / Pump House Surf (Palm Beach, Fla.)
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:06:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Outdoors it's pretty lax with masks. To walk in to a place your ass will get tazed if they see your face. Once youre at the table its wild west again. Also, dance floors are about 60/40 unmasked and they kinda let it ride.
View Quote

Exactly 100% spot on description
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:12:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Fun fact about finding the Jewish areas of a city.  They usually are among the safest areas of the city.
View Quote

Super clean, unlike Liberty city, modern and upscale Neumann Marcus, Saks 5th Avenue there - my Mom would love it. But if I were orthodox, hat or not I’d be Mr Linen. 100% linen coat he’s wearing 100% linen hat. Florida is nice water, beaches are generally nicer than Los Angeles county beaches, but fuck that humidity and parking situation. Warm water no surfing waves and the drivers are as bad as San Francisco it’s Wild West free for all
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:19:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yesterday, I saw a dude with a  bag looking thing with his hair in it. I guess it was a long hair head cap with capacity to put hair in.
View Quote

IIRC, that's a snood.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:20:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yes. It's a sign of respect for god. You are supposed to wear a head covering of some sort. Since hats aren't fashionable, they shave their heads and wear a wig hat.
View Quote

Like a merkin for your head.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:22:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Like a merkin for your head.
View Quote

Probably boss in cold places like Russia or Finland. My son loves to wear an ushanka in Lake Tahoe
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:19:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Obviously, everyone should start wearing Boogaloo Shtreimels.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:31:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Did they hiss at you when you took the pic?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:41:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Bal Harbour certainly isn't the fun part of Miami unless you like shopping.

It's the wrong time of the year for eye candy anyways. Snowbird season right now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:48:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Canadian Geese?

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:49:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:55:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Its Beaver you ass, or some fur, which is always fashionable
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:57:04 AM EDT
[#37]
its 305 certified

go have fun n oogle cuban chicks
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:56:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope, no problems of any kind with them or any of the Jewish community while I was there. I was surprised to see none of the Jewish people at the beach would enter the water as well as business suits and below the knee dresses but nobody else had that hat just Yamakas. Way less crowded compared to South Pointe beach and Haulover park beach was less crowded too Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:59:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It's the wrong time of the year for eye candy anyways. Snowbird season right now.
View Quote

The weather seemed mostly California like which would seem perfect. But I guess the hot women only turn out in the hottest years like the Predator?
Predator: "The demon who makes trophies of man."
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:19:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Bal Harbour Mall has some major eye candy and a decent coffee shop.  Get an ice coffee sit and watch the scenery.  Kids can watch the turtles.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:21:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Super clean, unlike Liberty city, modern and upscale Neumann Marcus, Saks 5th Avenue there - my Mon would love it. But if I were orthodox, hat or not I'd be Mr Linen. 100% linen coat he's wearing 100% linen hat. Florida is nice water, beaches are generally nicer than Los Angeles county beaches, but fuck that humidity and parking situation. Warm water no surfing waves and the drivers are as bad as San Francisco it's Wild West free for all
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Super clean, unlike Liberty city, modern and upscale Neumann Marcus, Saks 5th Avenue there - my Mon would love it. But if I were orthodox, hat or not I'd be Mr Linen. 100% linen coat he's wearing 100% linen hat. Florida is nice water, beaches are generally nicer than Los Angeles county beaches, but fuck that humidity and parking situation. Warm water no surfing waves and the drivers are as bad as San Francisco it's Wild West free for all

Florida without humidity would be 100% better.  I like to visit, but I could never live there.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:28:16 AM EDT
[#42]
I remember reading that their manner of dress comes from 16th or 17th century Lithuania.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:36:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
She seems happy to be with him...

Miami around 2000
was fun as hell.  Lots of talent.  You had to go to the right places though.

Sort of like LA, but a bit more like the NYC club scene (going to the right place on the right night).
View Quote

I’m always a day late and a dollar short
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Correction I remember 2 hot chicks in Little Havana. What a relief to see a thin chick WITH an ass and C cups. I saw way too many flat asses {snowbird tourists? They didn’t look like they were from Miami} Lots of New York license plates Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:44:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:56:40 AM EDT
[#46]

Did some reading and there’s a white color version only rabbis wear but no pics of it online Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:58:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Correction I remember 2 hot chicks in Little Havana. What a relief to see a thin chick WITH an ass and C cups. I saw way too many flat asses {snowbird tourists? They didn’t look like they were from Miami} Lots of New York license plates https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/C7CE493B-ABC3-47B8-882E-98FCCAE5C9E6_jpe-1783382.JPG
View Quote

Oh I also watched a Russian woman pimp out her 2 daughters at a high end night club in Bricknell downtown. Her daughters weren’t hot though
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:12:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I’ve seen them in the wild, might just be the ugliest, most useless non functional hat ever.
I’m guessing it’s mostly ceremonial, at least I would hope so.
View Quote

It's a public demonstration of how pious you are. The uglier, more expensive, and inconvenient it is shows that you are that much more suffering, which is a mitzvah.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:20:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

IIRC, that's a snood.
View Quote

Correct.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:26:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I remember reading that their manner of dress comes from 16th or 17th century Lithuania.  

View Quote

The borders and names have shifted a lot, but that area that has been Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania is the spot. Litvak means Lithuanian Jew. Many of the ultra-orthodox are Haredi from the area that was the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top