Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2021 10:33:57 AM EDT
I've been the resident photographer for both my kids sports teams...probably the only person with an actual camera but I enjoy it.
I used to post all the pictures on Shutterfly after setting up a team share site.  Now for some reason, Shutterfly is being difficult in getting my pictures uploaded.  Used to work great when the used the "uploader" but not so much now.
I am NOT a super computer whiz and was wondering if there are any other ways for easy uploading to share?...
Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 10:37:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I use flicker. May not be the best for what you're doing but for me it's just hobby photography.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 8:52:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe Pixieset has a free version you can upload different albums and send out a link.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top