Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/30/2023 8:51:17 PM EDT
https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/three-youths-arrested-in-trenton-after-bucks-gun-store-heist/3575501/

Three of the group got caught and the cops recovered 21 guns. One 15, two 16 year olds

Unclear how many/if any .45 lugers were stolen, there's a few ARs in the surveillance footage
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:56:38 PM EDT
[#2]
That’s a true crime against humanity.

Isn’t rope what was used in crimes like that?
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:59:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Its all so tiresome...
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:59:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Is juvenile a banned word yet?
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Philly continues its legacy
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:01:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder if the German mafia is connected.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:02:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That’s a true crime against humanity.

Isn’t rope what was used in crimes like that?
View Quote

Oh no you din’t
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:04:08 PM EDT
[#8]
That darn climate change.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:04:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Fascinating
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:06:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Having a gun store....he was just asking to get robbed.

They probably robbed the store because they are poor...that's the only reason.  We need to give the youths more opportunities.  

Hopefully, Shapiro and crew will let these young future leaders off easy, and will punish the REAL criminals---PA gun owners
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:08:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Those individuals depicted in that story specifically allegedly committed actions some would consider not good.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:08:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Gotta pay for school supplies and tutoring somehow...
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:10:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Gotta pay for school supplies and tutoring somehow...
View Quote

Yep and they liberry card.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:10:17 PM EDT
[#15]
So, from the video, the first floor is heavily reinforced, but the second floor is easily accessible and the only security measure was an unlocked, sliding glass window? Hmmm......
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:13:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So, from the video, the first floor is heavily reinforced, but the second floor is easily accessible and the only security measure was an unlocked, sliding glass window? Hmmm......
View Quote

No matter what, it is ALWAYS the victims fault.

Guns should be in safes, you should know not to wear an Omega watch outside. It's your fault for defending your home with such an expensive AR. Just asking for trouble.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:13:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Poor fucking writing by the "journalist" (OP not absolved, either). It was a burglary.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:13:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Careful gents
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:13:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same thing happened at another gun shop near to his.  Gang of teens broke through the front doors, which were large glass doors.  Then got upstairs to the gun area and cleaned it out.  There was a security door at the top of the stairs that was always propped open, and it was that night too.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:14:18 PM EDT
[#20]
I wonder what the statistical probability of these folks being Japanese Yakuza?
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:14:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

SEE!!  It wasn't the kid's fault!  That store owner was just BEGGING for somebody to rob him!
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

SEE!!  It wasn't the kid's fault!  That store owner was just BEGGING for somebody to rob him!
View Quote

Honestly, some of this gun shops around the area are begging for it.

There was one in Chalfont, had to be buzzed in.  Old fat owner sees a gang of four teens "looking to buy a pistol", buzzed them all in.  They held him at gunpoint and cleaned his shop out.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:15:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Cool, I know her, Deanna Durante.
I used to work with her.

I wonder how old the Luger Shop is?
I had never heard of it before.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:16:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Same thing happened at another gun shop near to his.  Gang of teens broke through the front doors, which were large glass doors.  Then got upstairs to the gun area and cleaned it out.  There was a security door at the top of the stairs that was always propped open, and it was that night too.
View Quote

I hope Brian Fitzpatrick puts an end to all this chicanery by the gun-lobby-controlled PA GOP!
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:17:00 PM EDT
[#25]
The post for this story on the Philly subreddit has a number of people blaming the gun store owner, PA gun storage laws, and pretty much everyone and everything else aside from the perpetrators, as is tradition.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:17:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Is lugerman still around or did he get banned?
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:17:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There was one in Chalfont, had to be buzzed in.  Old fat owner sees a gang of four teens "looking to buy a pistol", buzzed them all in.  They held him at gunpoint and cleaned his shop out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Store owner likely was afraid of being shut down for being racist if he hadn't let the kids in.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Careful gents
View Quote

Pretty sure you can't say gents anymore here.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:18:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Is lugerman still around or did he get banned?
View Quote
You and the OP have the same avatar
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:18:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Philadelphia juveniles military age males rob custom Luger shop
View Quote

FIFY

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:19:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You and the OP have the same avatar
View Quote
I noticed that last night but I haven't gotten around to changing it yet.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:19:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Store owner likely was afraid of being shut down for being racist if he hadn't let the kids in.
View Quote

There's a lot of gun shops that will overlook things like obvious straw purchases in order to make a sale, especially if it's for something that heavily marked up.   Dude's shop wasn't exactly the high volume place and his greed probably took over.

He could have easily said they were closed or to come back later, or even recognized a bunch of teens, on foot, showing up, but I imagine the idea of selling an overpriced pistol was more on his mind.

If you go to gun shows around Philly, you'll see a lot of very sketch straw purchases going on if you look hard enough.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:22:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Notice the factual statistical pattern
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:26:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Notice the factual statistical pattern
View Quote

Code words for racism
Reported
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:31:27 PM EDT
[#36]
At about 1:40 one of them is carrying what looks like an Ar that was white, or the camera showed it as white. It looked like a brace, did the kid get arrested for stealing a SBR?
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:31:35 PM EDT
[#37]
SCOTUS needs to overturn Roper v Simmons.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:56:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Poor fucking writing by the "journalist" (OP not absolved, either). It was a burglary.
View Quote

This doesn't fit most common law definitions of burglary either, who gives a shit ya whiner

I was writing it while in distress about the custom lugers, no time to split hairs!
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Guns should be in safes, you should know not to wear an Omega watch outside. It's your fault for defending your home with such an expensive AR. Just asking for trouble.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No one is saying that, at least not me. Untwist your panties. They can't get through the double doors. One pulls out a phone and runs out of the picture. Then he runs back in, hops onto a small stoop and goes right to an unlocked window. All those security measure, alarm system and cameras. 15 minutes on camera of meandering. Then someone simply jumps up and opens a window. I mean, at the least, mistakes were made. At the worst, who did he call and how did he know where there was an open access point?
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:02:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No one is saying that, at least not me. Untwist your panties. They can't get through the double doors. One pulls out a phone and runs out of the picture. Then he runs back in, hops onto a small stoop and goes right to an unlocked window. All those security measure, alarm system and cameras. 15 minutes on camera of meandering. Then someone simply jumps up and opens a window. I mean, at the least, mistakes were made. At the worst, who did he call and how did he know where there was an open access point?
View Quote

The problem is complacency.  "It won't happen to me, if I get robbed, I'll just shoot them, or they won't get into my Fort Knox".

Guess what?  They did.  It only needs one error in judgement for something really bad to happen.  And sadly, the error in judgement is "Well they're just too stupid to get in here".

Guess what?  They did.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Three of the group got caught and the cops recovered 21 guns. One 15, two 16 year olds
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:06:28 PM EDT
[#42]
I drive past that shop twice a day. Its not in a remotely bad neighborhood...its in the suburbs. Clearly targeted. By whom, i will leave to the coc.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:06:59 PM EDT
[#43]
If it is actually teens, is it still against CoC to call the perps teens?

Full disclosure, I have not clicked the link.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:09:16 PM EDT
[#44]
“Some” ferals…
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If it is actually teens, is it still against CoC to call the perps teens?

Full disclosure, I have not clicked the link.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:15:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Here's a much happier story from a gun store robbery in Philly back during the riots... I mean... "protests"...

Happy ending
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:15:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

“Juveniles”
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:24:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Depends on how you spell it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:34:24 PM EDT
[#49]
That's one of my local gun shops. The owners are two brothers I believe, nice guys, They've done transfers for me many times. They always have some cool stuff in the display cases. They had an Obrez the last time I was there, and of course some Lugers.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:34:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Why was there no storm trooper with an MP40 standing guard at the store?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top