Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2021 4:49:59 PM EDT
I’m looking for a good personal trainer app for ipotato. I want to lose weight and get in better shape but all I really see are apps for building strength and weight lifting. I more so want to lose weight and get in better cardio shape. I’m not good and keeping track of workouts and need a plan made up for me because I’m not very creative. Any suggestions out there?
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 5:51:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Keto and cycling.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 11:16:34 PM EDT
[#2]
A friend from highschool started Exercise Simple. It is an app on android or iphone.

They have tons of workouts and you get a personal coach. All the workouts are home based and can be done anywhere so sounds just like you want. Cardio based but definitely can help with strength as includes bodyweight workouts too

100% free as well
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Keto and cycling.
View Quote

About a year ago starting noticing a dude when I would walk the doggo.  He's overweight and I would seem him sometimes power walking or doing a real light jog.  But he's consistent, always see him around and he puts in some decent distances, too.

Now I've never talked with dude, so I know fuckall about his goals, but judging by the former statement I'd venture a guess that he wants to lose weight, get in better shape, be a little healthier and maybe even look better necked.  

Point is, in a year, this guy hasn't changed.  Maybe he's down a few pounds, maybe he's not trying, who knows.  But one thing I do know, 100%, this guy is not paying attention to his diet and most likely wasted a year because of it.

Had he been doing keto this whole time, he'd be skinner than me.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 4:43:27 PM EDT
[#4]
So people really think this keto stuff works? I don’t have much experience or knowledge of it but just thought it was another fad diet.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So people really think this keto stuff works? I don’t have much experience or knowledge of it but just thought it was another fad diet.
View Quote

It works if you eat less calories.

It did not work at all for me.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 6:03:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Official-Keto-thread-Now-with-roll-call-poll-/5-1872921/
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 6:05:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

It works like any other diet.  You have to eat less then your body uses.  Now having said that for me keto help me eat less because I did not feel hungry as much as before.   I went from 256 to 195 in 18 months on keto.
Top Top