Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2017 11:39:41 AM EDT
King Solution 02: Perfect Solution for Climate Change Global Earth

For anyone miss the first part: https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/11/24/king-solution-01-100-truth-about-global-warming-climate-change/

Many nations, scientist, professors and others still do not understand Climate Change correctly. Because of that, no matter how much money you spend, how much technology, machine you use, how many policies, agreement you have, it just does not solve the problem. What I mean here is solve the problem FOREVER, not type of this year we spend billion next year we spend another billions without seeing the final destination.

Understanding Climate Change
Climate Change is a state of detoxing of Nature Earth, example: floods, earthquake, storm, hurricane, cold winter hot summer, harsh weather, etc.

As I already said in my previous article, the major toxin on Earth land are man-made GMO plant, drugs, pesticides, etc.

All nations, cities in “tropical zone” but still have cold winter hot summer, harsh weathers is also not normal. I can also call it as climate change or Nature Earth is trying to detox as well.

All nations suffer harsh weather almost everyday like in “cold zone” like Russia, Greenland, Finland, Canada, the polar or “hot zone” like Africa, Australia it because of the previous “super detox Flood” from nature Earth. I am not sure how many “super Flood” have occurred on Earth but the Bible said it occurred few times already. It all happened and may happend in the future as well because of the stupid-human-action.

The Full details has more than 7000 characters, I am limited to only 2000 characters here.
So if anyone interested here is the link & source: https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/11/27/king-solution-02-perfect-solution-for-climate-change-global-earth/
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 11:40:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SpudCrushr] [#1]
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 11:42:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought the climate was continuously changing regardless of our input.
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 12:47:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Spam much, OP?
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 4:07:59 PM EDT
[#5]
OP you can't put solution in the title and then not in the post
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 5:01:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Climate changes here about four times a year ....

Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter

I must be at the epicenter of Global Warming.  Oops, that was debunked ... uhm what are they claiming now ... oh yah, epicenter of "Climate Change".

Scary times ... never been an ice age or warming period in the earth's past.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 9:53:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Climate change is the new religion for atheists to feel like they are masters of the universe and communists to pull the wool over the eyes of the gullible.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:52:47 PM EDT
[#8]
OP climate change is junk science. THERE IS NOT A CLIMATE CHANGE STUDY THAT SHOULD BE ALLOWED IN A ELEMENTARY SCIENCE FAIR.

tHERE  HAS NEVER BEEN A  CONTROL
yOU REMEMBER THE CONSTANT REQUIRED BY THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD TAUGHT IN 3RD GRADE SCIENCE?WITH NO CONSTANT THERE IS NO SCIENCE.

EACH STUDY IS USING DIFFERENT INSTRUMENTS, LOCATIONS, DATES, THEY CLAIM THE CONSTANT IS USING CELSIUS  but even that is not true when you look at models that look at temp records going to the 10,0000syou can get air samples from an glace ial air pocket but those will not tell you what the temperature average at the time was in is no way to know the .there the correct temperature
with the same instruments  at enough locations  
so all you have are variables.   That is why climate change has never been correct.

Link Posted: 7/17/2021 9:40:18 PM EDT
[#9]
1) There is NO SUCH THING as 'global warming'.
2) Climate change IS real, but it ISN'T caused by man. It's a cyclic, naturally-occuring event caused by volcanic eruptions, solar activity, our distance from the Sun, and Earth's tilt on its axis.
3) The ONLY way man can affect Climate Change is via nuclear war.
The '97% of 'all' scientists 'concensus'' was the result of 10,000 emails sent out and the responses of TWO scientists. TWO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top