Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2022 6:17:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JRZYson]
Greetings Brethren,
    I figured I'd start a topic for our PA Brethren.

About me:

I have been a Mason for 12 years now.
At one time I was President of the Ritual school of instruction for 14th Masonic District.

I am a Past master of Kingsbury Lodge no. 466 in Olyphant, PA as well as a Past Master of my home lodge, Honesdale Lodge no.218 in Honesdale, PA.

I am currently sitting as SW in Honesdale and going back into the East for the last time in the ensuing masonic year.

I am currently working on the Master Pillar award and only need to get the rest of the 3° down.

Of course I belong to other bodies, but my heart is always with blue Lodge.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:26:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: OverScoped] [#1]
There is another Arf member that belongs to your lodge.  I am sure you are aware.   @JRZYson
I'm just a regular sideliner that goes to all the meetings.  I did sit in some of the appointed chairs but wasn't interested in being Master, so I got out to lets others continue.

You can get a S+C badge for your profile if you want.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top