Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/22/2021 1:39:16 AM EDT
We are on the full left swing right now.  We will see how long it takes to move back and how long....I don't think long.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:44:45 AM EDT
[#1]
In my lifetime, it swings back to the right, but it never swings back as far.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:53:02 AM EDT
[#2]
What swing? After everything that happened over the past 12 months, the left bolted the pendulum firmly to the left to keep it from ever swinging again.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:55:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What swing? After everything that happened over the past 12 months, the left bolted the pendulum firmly to the left to keep it from ever swinging again.
View Quote

That's not how it works.  The more ridiculous they get.   The more violent the swing back will be.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:55:33 AM EDT
[#4]
You’re kidding. The election was fraudulent. There was no swing.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:57:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is a very obvious swing.  The left is more bold than ever....and we are playing on the internet
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:59:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Left...right...but always descending.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:04:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There is a very obvious swing.  The left is more bold than ever....and we are playing on the internet
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That hard swing was years ago.....Obama 2.0 was to rally harder with continued power.....Trump was never suppose to happen.    What we just observed is massive disruption in the process, faith in the system and a boiling angst.  We are no longer in a predictable inertia.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:05:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That's not how it works.  The more ridiculous they get.   The more violent the swing back will be.
View Quote

You think we'll get to the point where we could elect a hard right politician that uses terminology like "Super Predators", wants to fiercely protect our borders, and signs into legislation Christian doctrine that acts in the "defense of marriage"?

Oh wait. . . .  that's all mainstream policy from well known democrats 20ish years ago.

Fact of the matter is that we've been going hard left for 70 years now, only the goal post changes. There's no swing back brother.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:08:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We are on the full left swing right now.  We will see how long it takes to move back and how long....I don't think long.
View Quote

On a Geologic time scale?    .  

It sounds like desperation has caused you to replace rational thinking with groundless optimism.

Positive thinking is great, when it’s based in reality.    What’s your theory on how and when this change will occur?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:17:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:20:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Pendulums can't swing if you nail them to the fucking wall.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:22:01 AM EDT
[#12]
That pendulum fucking broke off and is heading for the floor.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:23:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:25:08 AM EDT
[#14]
The left has all levels of govt.  They’re about to ram shit through like they did with ObamaCare.

Unlike the inept GOP in 2016, the left has an agenda of payback this time.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:28:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’m all ears on solving this problem...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:30:15 AM EDT
[#16]
I am certain that within 20 years, many people who voted for democrats in 2020 will be even less happy with their government than they were under Trump.  They might even be heard saying, "I would rather have Trump as president for life than this shit!"
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:33:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I am certain that within 20 years, many people who voted for democrats in 2020 will be even less happy with their government than they were under Trump.  They might even be heard saying, "I would rather have Trump as president for life than this shit!"
View Quote

Just the poll numbers on Keystone tell you that.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:35:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'm all ears on solving this problem...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm all ears on solving this problem...

That makes two of us.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:42:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Standing by with a bunch of hammers and 2" masonry nails (I actually have both)!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:47:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Don't you get it? The left had this one last time to cheat so they can be in power indefinitely. They did it, and we will soon see millions of votes added to their roles. They will never have to cheat again. We'll get thrown a bone every once in a while by getting a guy with an R next to his or her name, but they'll be even more left than Trump.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:58:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm the oldest of my siblings. The youngest seems to be a practical libertarian (lowercase L). The rest are center left to kinda far left; at least some of them are practical.
'Sorry, I love you guys but I gave you a heads up on guns and ammo (last March, Rural King had 2.0 Compact 9mm's for $319!)'.
They just may come around but I think it more likely they'll just vote for a "better" democrat.

AKA we're all fucked but we might see a strong (actual) grassroots Conservative swing in the House in 2022. I think we should at least vote in the primaries. Election fraud is a real thing but if we can assemble ~300 Freedom Congressmen + Rinos we can have a real chance at toppling the Beast.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:58:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Election 2020 broke the pendulum off, and the left is about to shove it up our ass. The Republican party is finished forevermore, and rightly so.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:17:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Soothing words
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:39:46 AM EDT
[#24]
It will continue swinging harder and harder until it breaks.

I fear this may be the swing that breaks it
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:44:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

This, the left has successfully stolen a Presidential election.  The possibly worst Democrat candidate in history has been “installed” in the Oval Office.  I doubt we will ever have another free and fair election in this country.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:50:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Pendulum is an approximation of the average.

What the left should be looking at is the term, "punctuated equilibrium."
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:52:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This, the left has successfully stolen a Presidential election.  The possibly worst Democrat candidate in history has been “installed” in the Oval Office.  I doubt we will ever have another free and fair election in this country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carter and Obama care to differ on who’s worse.  Bidet sucks, but he has to put forth more effort to become one or two when it comes to presidential shit stains.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:56:26 AM EDT
[#28]
The pendulum will swing right again, but it won't be at the ballot box. This shit only ever ends one way.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:59:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:09:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Chain broke in a left swinging arc, we are now plummeting toward the floor.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:11:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

The reason the GOP of today supports policies that the DNC championed a decade ago is because the Left controls the culture. You can start by taking your kids out of Leftist indoctrination centers and homeschooling them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:12:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The reason the GOP of today supports policies that the DNC supported a decade ago is because the Left controls the culture. You can start by taking your kids out of Leftist indoctrination centers and homeschooling them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The reason the GOP of today supports policies that the DNC supported a decade ago is because the Left controls the culture. You can start by taking your kids out of Leftist indoctrination centers and homeschooling them.

The GOP  is in league with the Left.  They’ve learned how to coexist and both profit as a result.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:40:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This.

My analogy was always the ship lists left and then right, but it always rights itself.

This time, not so much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

My analogy was always the ship lists left and then right, but it always rights itself.

This time, not so much.
On November 4 in the wee hours of the morning, the night watch called out, "ICEBERG, DEAD AHEAD!"
And the Dominion automatic pilot system slammed the throttles to flank and set the wheel at dead ahead.
The rest is history.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:42:58 AM EDT
[#34]
When AOC is president, you'll have the full left swing. Biden is the democratic version of romney.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:44:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The GOP  is in league with the Left.  They’ve learned how to coexist and both profit as a result.
View Quote

Which is largely a result of the American Right surrendering the fields of media and education to the Left. Building parallel institutions is going to take time. What people can do at the moment is homeschool their kids if they already aren’t.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:53:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Gravity has been reimagined.  The pendulum still swings but only from far left to center and back.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:57:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'm the oldest of my siblings. The youngest seems to be a practical libertarian (lowercase L). The rest are center left to kinda far left; at least some of them are practical.
'Sorry, I love you guys but I gave you a heads up on guns and ammo (last March, Rural King had 2.0 Compact 9mm's for $319!)'.
They just may come around but I think it more likely they'll just vote for a "better" democrat.

AKA we're all fucked but we might see a strong (actual) grassroots Conservative swing in the House in 2022. I think we should at least vote in the primaries. Election fraud is a real thing but if we can assemble ~300 Freedom Congressmen + Rinos we can have a real chance at toppling the Beast.
View Quote

The problem is that they no matter how many people vote for someone on the Right they have proven they can stop any election for as long as they want and manufacture enough votes to win every time and no one can stop them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:06:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

By then we will be Venezuela and have enough of our history erased, and youth completely indoctrinated that most won’t know the difference, everyone born at that time will see serving the oligarchs as a normal way of life freedom won’t even be a notion they will be allowed to comprehend, perhaps even be made to fear it above all else.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:15:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Just like it did for the the Russia, China, Cuba, Venezuela, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc...?

No history of nations swinging back from hard left, they succumb to it, millions die, millions are destitute, millions suffer, generation wealth is destroyed and it may eventually collapse even further before bouncing back still further left than center.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:21:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's funny how you believe there is a "left" and "right" in our government.

There is "government" and everyone else, no left or right.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:27:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Just like it did for the the Russia, China, Cuba, Venezuela, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc...?

No history of nations swinging back from hard left, they succumb to it, millions die, millions are destitute, millions suffer, generation wealth is destroyed and it may eventually collapse even further before bouncing back still further left than center.
View Quote

More like a modernized 22nd century version of Russia with China style complete control and over watch where everything you are allowed to see, hear, read or learn will be restricted by algorithms ran by the government.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:48:19 AM EDT
[#42]
f it
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:49:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

The left went full on combat mode. Donald Trump couldn't be bought, controlled or deterred.

Scared the shit out of'em....

We need to learn from that.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:02:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Fact of the matter is that we've been going hard left for 70 years now, only the goal post changes. There's no swing back brother.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:13:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

As will be every future election. There is no way they won't ramp up the fraud.in the future.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:18:28 AM EDT
[#46]
I figure buyer’s remorse is setting in rather quickly. I hope middle America sees and remembers who this mother fucker is putting first.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:39:01 AM EDT
[#47]
The Pit and the Pendulum - E.A. Poe
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:52:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's more like using a yo-yo while walking down stairs.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:54:34 AM EDT
[#49]
If the Dems do what they want and get rid of the E.C. there will never be a swing back to the right again.  Not peacefully anyway.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:57:07 AM EDT
[#50]
I believe the left owned congress and POTUS for 50yrs before ronald reagan was sworn in.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top