BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 657
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:

You have still not answered my question as directed by site staff. What was your order number @Hebrew_Battle_Rifle?

Josiah
View Quote
I might as well go ahead and put together a order for the entertainment of this thread....
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:27:39 PM EDT
[#2]
He’s in Arkansas per his post of the FAL forum, as well as at least one other.

It isn’t PSA’s responsibility to try to figure this out though.  This guy has besmirched them at least twice for a non issue, that they clearly spell out in their TOS.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:28:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Hebrew_Battle_Rifle:
Alright, listen up!
1. In my original post, I complained that PSA was using my money to conduct their business by charging my card immediately and then waiting too long to actually ship my order. I stated that I thought that practice was dishonest. After making that post, I returned to the PSA website and found that they clearly state that my card would be charged immediately and that there may be a delay in shipping. I should have read their policies before placing the order. I was wrong to complain about it here when it was clearly posted on their website.
Obviously I cannot retract my statement. All that I can do is own my error without equivocation.

I received an automated email from PSA stating that my order had shipped.

2. I am not a shill for anybody. I have no connection to any online vendor save for being an occassional customer. I have not engaged in any form of communication with any vendor outside of automated messages generated by computer when orders are placed, orders are shipped, or items are ounce again in stock. There is an exception to this in that I have traded PM with a representative of PSA on this forum.

3. I will not address any of the false accusations leveled at me by a pack of illiterate, poop flinging gremlins.

4. SiteStaff, respectfully, if I have violated the COC, then swing your hammer accordingly.

That is all.
 Carry on.
View Quote
Just give Josiah the order number you fucking liar.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Surely op will deliver on his order number..

Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:31:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mattellis2:
He's in Arkansas per his post of the FAL forum, as well as at least one other.

It isn't PSA's responsibility to try to figure this out though.  This guy has besmirched them at least twice for a non issue, that they clearly spell out in their TOS.
View Quote
Besmirched....nice!
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:33:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RC03:

View Quote
Why does everyone keep calling him Shirley?
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:33:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By RC03:

View Quote
I predict purchase date > OP date
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:34:18 PM EDT
[#8]
One of the few threads I have ever read on here where this is worthy...

Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:34:23 PM EDT
[#9]
When I get 2-3 orders a minute at work during a promo we slow down a bit too.

I've taken 2 weeks to clear backlogs and longer.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:36:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Order number verified by PSA or ban.

All those in favor say aye...
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:39:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Arfcom. Breaking news, drama, sadness, hilarity etc.

Arfcom rules!
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:39:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Doom85:

View Quote
Whoa simmer down now, no need to go down with op
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:40:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MSUbulldog21:

View Quote
Fuck yes.

Also, can we get an official deadline for the OP to deliver?
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:40:44 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote
Meh, I'll go aye with the past evidence....
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:41:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:42:21 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
AYE!!
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote
Aye.

What an interesting turn this thread has taken.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:47:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:49:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Poop flinging gremlin needs made into a Velcro patch.

I’d be in for a couple.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:49:42 PM EDT
[#20]
I try to be kind. But OP, provide your order number to PSA or I say you're full of shit.
They have credibility here, you have none.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:51:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By daveo:

I might as well go ahead and put together a order for the entertainment of this thread....
View Quote
I did.
My order is coming in 2 packages.

LOCATION DATE LOCAL TIME ACTIVITY
West Columbia,  SC,  United States 05/15/2018 5:54 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 05/15/20188:01 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Shipped/Billed On: 05/15/2018
Weight: 1.10 lbs
Scheduled Delivery: Thursday, 05/17/2018, By End of Day

West Columbia,  SC,  United States05/15/2018 8:26 P.M. Origin Scan
Weight: 7.00 lbs

Oh nos... my card was billed Monday...

4 days isn't even close to bad... considering I'm not the only person ordering from them...
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:52:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Alright, listen up!
1. In my original post, I complained that PSA was using my money to conduct their business by charging my card immediately and then waiting too long to actually ship my order. I stated that I thought that practice was dishonest. After making that post, I returned to the PSA website and found that they clearly state that my card would be charged immediately and that there may be a delay in shipping. I should have read their policies before placing the order. I was wrong to complain about it here when it was clearly posted on their website.
Obviously I cannot retract my statement. All that I can do is own my error without equivocation.

2. I am not a shill for anybody. I have no connection to any online vendor save for being an occassional customer. I have not engaged in any form of communication with any vendor outside of automated messages generated by computer when orders are placed, orders are shipped, or items are ounce again in stock. There is an exception to this in that I have traded PM with a representative of PSA on this forum.

3. I will not address any of the false accusations leveled at me by a pack of illiterate, poop flinging gremlins.

4. SiteStaff, respectfully, if I have violated the COC, then swing your hammer accordingly.

That is all.
 Carry on.
View Quote
Yeah, you wouldn't address this. Because you can't. Personal vendetta or shill? Which one is it?

http://fnfal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=414839

Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:52:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By HappyLife_NoWife:

I did.
My order is coming in 2 packages.

West Columbia,  SC,  United States 05/15/2018 5:54 P.M. Origin Scan
Weight: 1.10 lbs

West Columbia,  SC,  United States05/15/2018 8:26 P.M. Origin Scan
Weight: 7.00 lbs

Oh nos... my card was billed Monday...

4 days isn't even close to bad... considering I'm not the only person ordering from them...
View Quote
Awesome! Wish they had some 80% receivers....
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:52:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DeputySC] [#24]
5 days is a long time to ship. Typically I expect something I order to ship in a day or two. But I order a lot from Under Armour. Sometimes they ship within a day or three. Sometimes it takes 5 days.....

I live within 10 minutes of two PSA locations so I just go in person if I want something
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:56:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By daveo:

Awesome! Wish they had some 80% receivers....
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:56:29 PM EDT
[#26]
This thread is hilarious. I honestly can't figure out what would posses someone to lie about a company. If you have a legitimate gripe, fine...post away. This is just sad though.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:58:38 PM EDT
[#27]
You have still not answered my question as directed by site staff. What was your order number @Hebrew_Battle_Rifle?

Josiah
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Alright, listen up!

That is all.
 Carry on.

Josiah
At this point I would be floored if there was an order number. Especially one that showed his claimed  order date of May 8th 2018.

Pathetic.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:01:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By SuperDutyMikeMc:
This thread is hilarious. I honestly can't figure out what would posses someone to lie about a company. If you have a legitimate gripe, fine...post away. This is just sad though.
View Quote
My only gripe is that they don't make A2 uppers Maybe an AK74 too. I would buy both
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:01:52 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:03:46 PM EDT
[#30]
@Aimless

Attachment Attached File

Standing by...
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:03:49 PM EDT
[#31]

Josiah
View All Quotes
Alright, listen up!

That is all.
 Carry on.

Josiah
There is no order number. He should be banned from arfcom and if you can ban him from placing an order on your site I would do that as well.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:05:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:
Mmmmm, contact
View Quote
Your signal is Buster, I say again your signal is Buster.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:06:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Sprocket99:

This is why I'll continue to buy from PSA. Josiah is a class act.
View Quote
Josiah is a class act. He kept my faith in Palmetto through 1 issue I had with an order and more than made it right. I will definitely continue to spend my money with PSA.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:07:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Ban the OP, it's obvious he's a liar.

He still wont address the main questions:

1. order number

2. why order from them again after posting he never would again a year ago?
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:08:05 PM EDT
[#35]
waiting for a good one from sys message on this one, poop flinging COC #6 shilling and general douchbaggery.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:08:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MILSPEC556] [#36]
Originally Posted By glocknick:
There is no order number. He should be banned from arfcom and if you can ban him from placing an order on your site I would do that as well.
View All Quotes
Alright, listen up!

That is all.
 Carry on.

Josiah
+1 to that shit. Shwack him with Thor's hammer. Or Aimless' flipper. God people like this irritate me that get caught in a lie and just dig the hole deeper with more lies or sink down to evasion.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:08:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By dbrad197:
Ban the OP, it's obvious he's a liar.

He still wont address the main questions:

1. order number

2. why order from them again after posting he never would again a year ago?
View Quote
I wonder if he even placed an order a year ago or was that a lie as well.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:08:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Alright, listen up!

That is all.
 Carry on.
View Quote
Says he didn't read the print at PSA. Calls everybody else illiterate.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:11:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By glklvr:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glklvr:
Alright, listen up!

That is all.
 Carry on.
Did you expect any less from him? He is a liar. All he has left it to call names.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:12:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Kikken:

OK, but a reasonable followup question is: how will you address that fact that you posted the same thing a year ago on a different forum?
View Quote
My guess is if it was the same time last year, he saw something in his email when trying to look up by date and got the wrong year and was reminded of this and all the yuks he got on another forum at the time and decided to repost it for attention
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:
Originally Posted By Doom85:

It remains to be seen if that dude is wrong
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:14:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Hill_monkey:
Poop flinging gremlin needs made into a Velcro patch.

I’d be in for a couple.
View Quote
Patch? Pfft.
Tee shirt.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:14:36 PM EDT
[#43]

I wonder if he even placed an order a year ago or was that a lie as well.
View Quote
Hard to tell with a liar. I wouldn't put money on last year's thread being true.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:19:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NachoDip] [#44]
@PalmettoStateArmory

Assuming you can search the order database...

How many orders were made that were to be shipped to Arkansas were there made on May 8th?

His home state is listed as Arkansas and we know he supposedly ordered a 1000rd case of Federal XM193.

If there were ZERO orders made on that date to be shipped to that state... or if there is one or two we can narrow it down.

The same person would also supposedly have an order made for ammo on May 19th 2017. If there is multiple orders made and you can narrow it down with the May 19th info.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:23:28 PM EDT
[#45]
My guess is if it was the same time last year, he saw something in his email when trying to look up by date and got the wrong year and was reminded of this and all the yuks he got on another forum at the time and decided to repost it for attention
View All Quotes

OK, but a reasonable followup question is: how will you address that fact that you posted the same thing a year ago on a different forum?
I'd say this is a pretty good guess. His posts on Falfiles were a year ago to the week.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:23:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Well this thread descended quickly.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:25:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Wow. Just gotta get in.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:26:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Why did i see a loud little fat girl storm into the classroom, scream her response and storm out thinking she achieved some sort of final word and everything would be ok when i read that response.

Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:26:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tstorms] [#49]
HBR is obviously lying. He complained in the FALFiles thread about his credit card being charged and the slow shipping. His original post is a lie and his latest response is a lie.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:27:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By oates:
I'd say this is a pretty good guess. His posts on Falfiles were a year ago to the week.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By oates:

Page / 657
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top