Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2023 3:16:02 AM EDT
Not sure what kind of wackos (climate changeists or other) may be doing this, but beware.

Attachment Attached File

https://www.foxcarolina.com/2023/01/24/razor-blades-being-placed-gas-pump-handles-police-warn/
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:24:14 AM EDT
[#1]
First it was apples and halloween candy, slides and now gas pump handles.. what the actual fuck... just kidding about apples and candy,  slides and gas pump handles is pretty fucked up..
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:24:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Forest city is meth hole town

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:31:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
First it was apples and halloween candy
View Quote

I read a couple of different reports stating that there was only one recorded case of that actually happening, and the victim was related to the perp.

The media took the story, and twisted it all around for headlines.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:40:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I read a couple of different reports stating that there was only one recorded case of that actually happening, and the victim was related to the perp.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bored house moms love this shit
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:55:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Meh, already use a glove to handle the pump anyway, and it happens to be a level 3 cut resistant one.

I’m not sharing handles with your non-handwashing-post-pooping degenerate asses.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:58:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Meh, already use a glove to handle the pump anyway, and it happens to be a level 3 cut resistant one.

I’m not sharing handles with your non-handwashing-post-pooping degenerate asses.

View Quote

That's playing it safe..
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:01:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the documentary Halloween 2... John Carpenter,not that rob zombie shit.. There was a kid who bit into an apple with a razor blade in it...
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:24:55 AM EDT
[#8]
While I don't doubt it happened once, I'm skeptical of everything else past that.  Given the number of cameras most gas stations have nowadays, I don't think this really anything to worry about.

Just trying to get clicks and eyeballs.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:27:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
While I don't doubt it happened once, I'm skeptical of everything else past that.  Given the number of cameras most gas stations have nowadays, I don't think this really anything to worry about.

View Quote

Police in western North Carolina are warning the community after they discovered multiple instances of razor blades being placed in gas pump handles.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:31:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link to gloves, pls?

<——- don’t want razor cooties
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:36:55 AM EDT
[#11]
EV Thread!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:37:59 AM EDT
[#12]
damn...better not flash your headlights on the way there too!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:41:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
EV Thread!
View Quote

Get it right, moran, it's a MGTOW thread!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:44:00 AM EDT
[#14]
EV thread.

In before the move.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:28:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Get it right, moran, it's a MGTOW thread!!
View Quote
My bad lol.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:33:58 AM EDT
[#16]
This was a thing in the 90's too.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:24:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Link to gloves, pls?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to gloves, pls?

This.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#18]
At least it wasn't an AIDS infected needle.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:29:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh good it's in the internet now we will have brain damaged people copying .
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:30:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
First it was apples and halloween candy, slides and now gas pump handles.. what the actual fuck... just kidding about apples and candy,  slides and gas pump handles is pretty fucked up..
View Quote

Don't forget the playground slides and monkey bars.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Back in the day, our workplace printed up flyers about the dangers of flashing your headlights and being murdered by gang member initiates. Put them up on bulletin boards around the plant.

It must have worked, because we lost no workers to roving gang headlight flashers.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to gloves, pls?

This.

Primarily used them because I didn’t want to get diesel on my hands at every fill up and it’s what I have on hand (construction industry), now I just use to avoid regular cooties from the unwashed masses.

They sell them at Home Depot, just search “cut resistant gloves” and pick your protection level, looks like they sell up to level 5 there, but they go to level 9.

ETA: forgot I’m on a gun forum, “level 3” isn’t a ballistic rating it’s an ANSI cut resistance level
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:55:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Primarily used them because I didn’t want to get diesel on my hands at every fill up and it’s what I have on hand (construction industry), now I just use to avoid regular cooties from the unwashed masses.

They sell them at Home Depot, just search “cut resistant gloves” and pick your protection level, looks like they sell up to level 5 there, but they go to level 9.
View Quote

Mine go to 11...
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:11:24 PM EDT
[#24]
There’s a nice bike trail I ride there with my wife. Downtown Spindale and parts of forest city are some run down meth holes.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:13:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wish those cameras could stop the jackholes from stealing the fill-locks on the pump handles.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:15:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Police in western North Carolina are warning the community after they discovered multiple instances of razor blades being placed in gas pump handles.
View Quote
Waiting for links from credible sources.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:16:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

ETA: forgot I’m on a gun forum, “level 3” isn’t a ballistic rating it’s an ANSI cut resistance level
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to gloves, pls?

This.

Thanks!

My hands account for probably 90% of the cuts I get, with my forearms probably accounting for another 8% of them.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:21:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Whether it's being overplayed or not, it gives stupid people bad ideas and doesn't need national exposure.

Outside of Asheville and parts of Boone, large parts of western NC aren't a warm and cuddly place. If a couple of eco-wienies are running around doing this and the cameras put their faces up, there are lots of mountain folk who won't think twice about dealing with this themselves, especially if they've had family or friends injured.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

How many masks so you wear?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:32:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Shit like this was talked about Way, like WAY back in the day when I was growing up. As mentioned before same thing with razor blades and Halloween candy.  I guess what’s old is new again
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:11:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zero.  You enjoy that gas handle sludge though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:13:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
At least it wasn't an AIDS infected needle.
View Quote

How do you know what is on the razor blade?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:17:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:21:01 PM EDT
[#35]
I bet the school districts also have litter boxes in the bathrooms too.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:40:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Forest city is meth hole town

View Quote

But it is beautiful compared to Spindale!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:42:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Bullshit.
View Quote

Forest City PD put it on their own website.  

They are busy enough with welfare rats and meth users. They don't need to drum up fake business.

Attachment Attached File

They are pretty clear they are investigating actual razors found / seen by officers.

Might be the person reporting it put them there, but...it looks like they actually were there.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:42:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
First it was apples and halloween candy, slides and now gas  pump handles.. what the actual fuck... just kidding about apples and candy,  slides and gas pump handles is pretty fucked up..
View Quote

Razors in candy and apples was reported years ago.  Maybe before you were out of diapers.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:48:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just spray a little gas on your hands to sanitize them afterwards.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:51:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Probably hippies from Asheville
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Been an off and on thing for probably 25 years now... Also people have tried to hide needles in the nozzles as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top