BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2019 8:41:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 8:53:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 11:35:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Does bring up some interesting possibilities for the future, in my time in the military, among commanders it was discussed many times around the dinner table.

The future, could become a very scary place, it is indeed a daunting task to what we may face very soon.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:53:13 AM EDT
[#3]
The future, could become a very scary place, it is indeed a daunting task to what we may face very soon.
View Quote
Roger that, DaveP1!
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 3:44:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 3:50:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Natural News.
View Quote
It has also been reported in the Wash Post, The Atlantic and many other news outlets.

So it is not just a rumor from Natural News.
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 1:08:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 1:13:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Then cite those, not Natural News.

Still, the fear mongering going on with the more legitimate news outlets these days isn't much better.
View Quote
Well I didn't cite anything, but I did look around after I read this post by the OP the other day.
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 3:50:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well I didn't cite anything, but I did look around after I read this post by the OP the other day.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then cite those, not Natural News.

Still, the fear mongering going on with the more legitimate news outlets these days isn't much better.
Sounds like the games the Intelligence Community under
Obozo used to get the FISA court to allow spying on the Trump Campaign.

They leaked to a news source, then claimed that all the attention their leak
had created was 'evidence' of collusion (and that is NOT an actual crime)
before the FISA court.

An Ex Parte (Latin for 'from one party') court that only has one side presenting information to the court.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top