Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 10:25:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just out of curiosity I wanted to look up some statistics to see what was going on.
I don't know if this is correct, but, for the sake of discussion, a minute with google found this.

https://comparecamp.com/open-marriage-statistics/

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/CheatingVsOpen_png-2348034.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/MorallyAGainstOpenRelationships_png-2348035.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Just out of curiosity I wanted to look up some statistics to see what was going on.
I don't know if this is correct, but, for the sake of discussion, a minute with google found this.

https://comparecamp.com/open-marriage-statistics/

- 1 in 5 Americans who claim to be single has been involved in a consensual, open relationship.
- Around 4% to 9% of American adults engage in some sort of open relationship.
- In a study of 2,270 respondents, 4% reported being in an open relationship.
- Respondents who are male, gay/lesbians, bisexuals, and who identified as “other, non-Hispanic” make up the majority of individuals who have engaged in an open relationship.
- 32% of gay respondents reported being in an open relationship compared to 22% of bisexual participants, 5% of lesbian participants, and 14% of respondents who identified as “other.”
- 32.03% of participants engaged in open consensual nonmonogamous relationships are heteroflexible individuals, 28.13% are bisexuals, 24.22% are heterosexuals, and 15.63% identify as homosexuals.

- 67% of female participants would leave their partners if the latter would like to have an open relationship.
- Only 46% of male respondents would consider their partner’s request to be in an open relationship as a relationship dealbreaker.
- Region-wise, 60% of respondents from the South would leave their partners compared to 49% of participants from the Northeast.

- 37.5% of respondents in partial open relationships admitted to heavy drinking and drug use.
- 37.19% of participants in open relationships contracted lifetime sexually transmitted infections.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/CheatingVsOpen_png-2348034.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/MorallyAGainstOpenRelationships_png-2348035.JPG

Non-consensual monogamy?
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 10:27:03 PM EDT
[#2]
For others:  They can do them.

For me:  Hell no.  If whoever I’m with wants it, I’ll ensure that it isn’t polyamory or swinging.  Hard to do that when one person walks.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 10:58:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Swinging is fuckin weird.

But TBH I would like to have 3 wives.

View Quote
One to cook, one to clean, and one to take of the kids/pets? Or are you just wanting your dick sucked 3 times?
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 11:05:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Many modern women have lost the ability to pair bond with one man because they've been riding the cock carousel most of their adult lives.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 11:10:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
@BlueLogo
This is very interesting. Since you are in the Industry so to speak, I've heard that there are two types: lots of newbies who are just trying it out, and a smaller number who adopt it as a Lifestyle.

The Lifestyle folks tend to have very strong marriages, so for those people it tends to bring them closer.

Of the newbies, some (many) have rocky or boring marriages, and these are the ones who tend to get divorced. So for these, they probably would have gotten divorced anyway, but swinging was their last hurrah.

Other newbies either continue on and become Lifestyles, or they dabble in it and then phase out of it after a couple years.

Is that about right?
View Quote

Pretty much spot on. We know very few new couples, and they usually don't last very long. They usually find they don't like it because it made things worse and not better as they hoped. You have to have an UNBELIEVABLY strong relationship and communication. You heard correctly.

Even in our relationship, if we were not such a strong couple and communicate without hesitation or fear, having another woman that SHE brings in could be damaging. But we talk about expectations and limits before they get here, and recap the highs and lows after she leaves. And we can read each other's energy and body language from across the room and spot the tells that something is wrong with the other. Most couples in the LS are that way and do the same things before they would come to the club or a party. But we work together in the same office and are pretty much inseparable. People literally say where there is one, there is the other. We have our own friends and do our own things, but we never get tired of each other. And that kind of comfort and closeness is also very common. People without that never last in the LS, and never understand the community.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 11:18:51 PM EDT
[#6]
And for the record, I told my wife that I want her to find 5 consistent girlfriends that we can play with individually or in multiples. She ask why I wanted 5 exactly...

So I have 18 holes to play through. She actually laughed her ass off. Now we have a running joke that when we see a hot woman we point her out and say to the other, Could you play through that?
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 11:32:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 9:24:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm hearing more often about people being involved in this.  People who I never suspected.  

My wife has a friend from high school who is smoking hot.  I knew her in college also and she was a nice girl.  Her and her first husband got married in their early twenties and lasted a few years tops.  She is remarried now with two kids.  My wife really didn't know much about the first marriage until a few years ago when they were talking and it got brought up.  One of the driving factors for the divorce was that her husband got off more by watching her fuck random guys he brought home for her than fucking her himself.  My wife said she didn't go into specifics and left it at that.  

I also found out last week that our HOA president and his wife are swingers.  I always got the partying heavy vibe from them.  She looks rode hard and put up wet now that she's in her late 40's.  Probably a 8/10 in her prime though.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 9:30:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Satan
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Adults should do what they want, I don't care and I don't really judge.
View Quote

It really does matter and you should reconsider your position on accepting it.  It destroys the nuclear family and while trying not to sound cliche it does affect any children involved from the marriage.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 9:40:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
As long as everyone is consenting, who am I to judge what other free people in this country do?

It's not something I'd be interested in, but if it makes other people happy then go for it.

Many things that come with being a free people are quite nasty, but the freedom part is beautiful any way you look at it.
View Quote

There is quite a difference between a "free" person in a society and a hedonistic person.  Their behavior should be discouraged and shunned especially if they have children.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 9:51:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Breaking! New uncurable sexual disease has killed thousands of people........
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 10:07:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Pretty much spot on. We know very few new couples, and they usually don't last very long. They usually find they don't like it because it made things worse and not better as they hoped. You have to have an UNBELIEVABLY strong relationship and communication. You heard correctly.

Even in our relationship, if we were not such a strong couple and communicate without hesitation or fear, having another woman that SHE brings in could be damaging. But we talk about expectations and limits before they get here, and recap the highs and lows after she leaves. And we can read each other's energy and body language from across the room and spot the tells that something is wrong with the other. Most couples in the LS are that way and do the same things before they would come to the club or a party. But we work together in the same office and are pretty much inseparable. People literally say where there is one, there is the other. We have our own friends and do our own things, but we never get tired of each other. And that kind of comfort and closeness is also very common. People without that never last in the LS, and never understand the community.
View Quote

It's funny how you are the only person who has replied to this 3 page thread who actually had an informed opinion, and not one person bothered to respond to you. They all just jump in with ignorance, yell "CUCK!" and then proceed to tell everyone that they aren't a "cuck". 90% of the people here are no better than DU.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 10:16:43 AM EDT
[#14]
To each their own, if others are OK with that who am I to judge them? I've been faithful to my wife for going on three decades and she's been the same to me.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 10:22:00 AM EDT
[#15]
If getting board is an excuse for adultery, then the relationship was mostly about sex.

Once you step out, it's all about the sex.

I understand.  My first wife cut me off for years.  I desperately wanted to feel a woman's body up against mine.  I didn't do it mostly due to fear and ineptitude.

But you ought to just divorce if you want such a thing.  Once it reaches that point, it's unsalvageable.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No surprise. Monogamy is unnatural.
View Quote

So are all forms of vile behavior.  We are given the chance to rise above it and be moral people.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 10:45:03 AM EDT
[#17]

Common opinion in societies that still do polygamy is that three is optimal number of wives.

Two will gang up on you, but with three there's always one looking to increase her status, and it's nearly impossible for three women to keep a secret.

More than three is just extra money and work.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 10:53:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
sounds like they interviewed a bunch of whores who have cucks for husbands.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 10:54:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Many modern women have lost the ability to pair bond with one man because they've been riding the cock carousel most of their adult lives.
View Quote

The thousand cock stare.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 10:58:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Women have figured out that access to all the men gets them what they want without having to respect men. The downside is men are losing their love of women and just treat them like whores.

Let’s see how this works out long term as families fail to form. I envision the collapse of civilization as we know it to follow the collapse of the family unit. We are seeing it in real time.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 11:03:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I don't share but it sure would be nice to not have to cook EVERY night.  And I hate folding clothes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't share but it sure would be nice to not have to cook EVERY night.  And I hate folding clothes.

Both grandmothers and my mom taught me to cook, which is something I really enjoy doing, and i don’t mind helping my wife with the house stuff ……… both grandmothers and my mom felt it was better to learn to be self sufficient and be able to take care of yourself…….. and unbeknownst to me, they were assisting the future wife……. You women sure are sneaky!
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 11:09:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@BlueLogo
This is very interesting. Since you are in the Industry so to speak, I've heard that there are two types: lots of newbies who are just trying it out, and a smaller number who adopt it as a Lifestyle.

The Lifestyle folks tend to have very strong marriages, so for those people it tends to bring them closer.

Of the newbies, some (many) have rocky or boring marriages, and these are the ones who tend to get divorced. So for these, they probably would have gotten divorced anyway, but swinging was their last hurrah.

Other newbies either continue on and become Lifestyles, or they dabble in it and then phase out of it after a couple years.

Is that about right?

All I see is it’s auditioning for a new partner, and only a matter of time until one of you really clicks with a younger / hotter / more exciting person you met via fucking them and BOOM, marriage over.   Marriages develop problems, people have weak moments, mid life crisis, and all it takes is the intense attention of a new partner and it’s over.

There are probably couples that can do it and never break up, as they are just that committed, but I think they are rare.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 11:12:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So are all forms of vile behavior.  We are given the chance to rise above it and be moral people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No surprise. Monogamy is unnatural.

Nothing great is ever achieved by being comfortable and doing what’s easy. Great things require sacrifice and hard work, no matter if it’s building a house, business, or country.  marriages and raising kids is especially about commitment and sacrifice. It’s hard work doing that stuff day after day, it’s hard work not cheating and resisting temptation, and keeping your marriage working by doing the work. fucking other people is easy, and opens up a enormous amount of temptation.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 11:17:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It's funny how you are the only person who has replied to this 3 page thread who actually had an informed opinion, and not one person bothered to respond to you. They all just jump in with ignorance, yell "CUCK!" and then proceed to tell everyone that they aren't a "cuck". 90% of the people here are no better than DU.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're not talking about something as complicated as launching a rocket into orbit - we're talking about stepping out of a marriage/relationship.
It's something that's existed for all of history (and the results are generally bad, there's a reason it's on history's ash-heap), and many of us know people who engage in this garbage.
It's not quantum physics.

This might hurt some feelings, but as almost everyone in the thread knows of 1 person or more who does this stuff?
Pssst, little secret.
They're not all Super Put TogetherTM people who are literally all just 100% normal, in fact, BETTER than normal because they all have great SAT Scores, great W2s, families with children who will turn out normal, PLUS they fuck strangers.
To a person, totally the norm.
Yeah, no.

The people i know who do/did it?
Dating market leftovers in some cases, unhappy with their partner(s) in some way that's honestly pretty friggin visible to the outside in others.

I can tell you on the dating sites when you see the couples profiles, there's often a very large gap between 1 partner and the other.
You can often see who is unhappy with who, or detect which partner is the narcissist and which the codependent.
I don't envy them.
They have nothing I want.

(And despite the "That wasn't Real PolaymoryTM" garbage defenses we see from time to time, no, that doesn't wash, that counts too.
It's the norm.)

Tolerance is - "hey they can do whatever dumb thing they want to do, just keep it over there".
I don't have to champion it and pretend it's normal, or awesome, or that it's enviable in any way.
I don't think any of that is so.

One of the best ways to test someone's lolbertarian cop-out on any given issue, (generally a socially expedient way to avoid having an unpleasant conversation), is to ask them,
"Right so if YOUR CHILD/your friend asked for your honest opinion on it, what would you say?"

To boil it down to "what should be illegal or not" is sorta, simplistic and dopey.
Something could/"should be legal" and also be a bad idea, bad for society as a whole, and worthy of social shunning.

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 11:18:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

My sister in law lived with us for a while and it did happen.  At times it was not fun
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
While men are usually the ones who suggest more sexual freedom, it is women who want it to continue, it is claimed.

A whole lot of men still have a 1930s mentality that men want to sleep around and women don't.  They try this, and find out that their wives are bigger whores than the men are.

Quoted:

That's just asking for 3 women to have their hormonal cycles sync up, and all be bonkers and pissed at you at the same time.  No thank you...

My sister in law lived with us for a while and it did happen.  At times it was not fun

That's the whole issue with only having 1-2 wives, they can and will gang up on you.

When you have 3 wives, they all fight amongst each other.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 11:23:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
One to cook, one to clean, and one to take of the kids/pets? Or are you just wanting your dick sucked 3 times?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing really sexual at all in that sense. I just would like someone I can talk to about how I feel and not get called a pussy and be told to suck it up.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Both grandmothers and my mom taught me to cook, which is something I really enjoy doing, and i don’t mind helping my wife with the house stuff ……… both grandmothers and my mom felt it was better to learn to be self sufficient and be able to take care of yourself…….. and unbeknownst to me, they were assisting the future wife……. You women sure are sneaky!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, he does cook.  If it's smoked or grilled that's under his purview but I still do the side dishes, etc.  He *can* take care of regular household stuff but doesn't unless it's something important to him that I've dropped the ball on but for the most part our responsibilities are pretty clearly delineated that if it's inside it belongs to me and outside belongs to him.  

I agree that everyone should be competent in the basics of what it takes to stay reasonably clean, fed, healthy, etc.  I think stay-at-home wives should cater to their husbands to a certain extent but the idea that a man should be ignorant and helpless as to how to wash clothes or cook a meal or change a diaper is outdated and irrelevant in much the same way some of our grandmas never gassed up their car or mowed the lawn during their lifetime.  

Full disclosure:  If a button needs to be sewn back on the kids take it to dad.  He does a better job.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 12:55:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The thousand cock stare.
View Quote
I've seen that. It usually includes, well you know, the thing.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 1:00:05 PM EDT
[#29]
What color is your loofah?
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 1:25:18 PM EDT
[#30]
I second the question "Nonconsensual monogamy?"

Also, "I don't judge" is pure BS. Of course you judge. You are aware of the practice and you either think it's a good idea, OK, et c. or you don't. Saying "I don't care what other people do," which is probably what is meant, makes sense.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 2:28:36 PM EDT
[#31]
I recently relocated to the The Villages , FL.

Yes the golf cart bath scrunchy thing is true.
Yes the color of said scrunchy, absolutely mean certain things!

PlayMore is nothing new here.
Over 65, swinger key parties in the Lanai after midnight golf, is 100% new to me!
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Oh, he does cook.  If it's smoked or grilled that's under his purview but I still do the side dishes, etc.  He *can* take care of regular household stuff but doesn't unless it's something important to him that I've dropped the ball on but for the most part our responsibilities are pretty clearly delineated that if it's inside it belongs to me and outside belongs to him.  

I agree that everyone should be competent in the basics of what it takes to stay reasonably clean, fed, healthy, etc.  I think stay-at-home wives should cater to their husbands to a certain extent but the idea that a man should be ignorant and helpless as to how to wash clothes or cook a meal or change a diaper is outdated and irrelevant in much the same way some of our grandmas never gassed up their car or mowed the lawn during their lifetime.  

Full disclosure:  If a button needs to be sewn back on the kids take it to dad.  He does a better job.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree……. Of course, my mom told me early that I was going to learn how to do it all…….. after them keeping over 129 foster children, I even learned how to take care of babies and all the related stuff…….. definitely comes in handy
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 2:41:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
sounds like they interviewed a bunch of whores who have cucks for husbands.
View Quote

Nailed it….
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 2:42:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Nothing really sexual at all in that sense. I just would like someone I can talk to about how I feel and not get called a pussy and be told to suck it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rebecca Lynn Pope
(That's this lady, photo because: Your genre)

Attachment Attached File

Has put it like this. "Men need 3 things to fall in love"
1) She's his type and gorgeous (to him).

2) He can vulnerable with her, show weakness at times (in private) from time to time.
They can really be friends.

3) She brings out the best in him.
TBH I think some women ^ understand this one best and can articulate it best.
Even though she explained it I'm still wrapping my head around it.
Perhaps, in a way she "inspires" him

............. I guess I never thought of trying to get that out of 3 separate wives, not just 1 wife.
Idk I'm a one wife model for probably a few dozen reasons but.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Having multiple partners isn't vile or immoral.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 2:44:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
This and all the whores on social media telling them how much fun they are missing.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Sorry but Will Smith and any man who allows this is a cuck.

Such a person isn't even married in any way that matters.  

I don't get it.  If you don't want to commit then don't.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 2:48:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Not to mention 3 mother in laws
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
While men are usually the ones who suggest more sexual freedom, it is women who want it to continue, it is claimed.

A whole lot of men still have a 1930s mentality that men want to sleep around and women don't.  They try this, and find out that their wives are bigger whores than the men are.

Quoted:

That's just asking for 3 women to have their hormonal cycles sync up, and all be bonkers and pissed at you at the same time.  No thank you...

Not to mention 3 mother in laws

Not if you marry three sisters.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

One of the best ways to test someone's lolbertarian cop-out on any given issue, (generally a socially expedient way to avoid having an unpleasant conversation), is to ask them,
"Right so if YOUR CHILD/your friend asked for your honest opinion on it, what would you say?"

View Quote
If my kids ask me about stuff I tell them the whole truth.   In this instance I'd say exactly the same shit.  For some people it works out, for most it doesn't because they are looking for something they can't get from their partner. There is no moral right or wrong with consent and it's not really my business what other people do.  For me an open relationship, poly, or swinging isnt worth the risks so I don't do it.  

I don't push morals on my kids other than to be kind to others and to be honest and trustworthy to those you care about.  I teach them critical thinking and to really look for the up and downside of every choice or decision and to not judge others who have a different opinion and choices .  Also to generally mind their own business .
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 3:05:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Couples that play together, stay together.

H
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 3:10:12 PM EDT
[#41]
...people are weird
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Tolerance is - "hey they can do whatever dumb thing they want to do, just keep it over there".
I don't have to champion it and pretend it's normal, or awesome, or that it's enviable in any way.
I don't think any of that is so.

To boil it down to "what should be illegal or not" is sorta, simplistic and dopey.
Something could/"should be legal" and also be a bad idea, bad for society as a whole, and worthy of social shunning.

View Quote

You realize you just articulated and agreed with the lolbertarian position on everything, right?
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Girl I dated was into the swinger "light" version and liked the excitement of playing with other girls. She asked me to go to a party one day and after some internal conflict I said "WTF". It was conditional and we went as "spectators" and not participants. Went through an online group join and they did a little interview with you before you were invited and given the location. So we went and met some nice people that ranged in ages from late 20's to maybe mid 50's and never felt threatened at all. Host was very upfront with people that we and another couple were not to be pressured and people were good about it.

It was exciting for sure , but crazy and I kept trying to wrap my head around them watching their SO get railed or do the railing. It was weird. We got invited back a number of times , but we passed and moved on. Who knows if my ex is still playing that game , but I didn't get that impression that she would be.

Fast forward to a few years ago the wife and I are at our local bar and somehow the subject comes up with the male bartender and he gets all excited and begin to tell us how he loves watching his wife get railed by dudes and that they swing all the time. I think he was trying to recruit us or something , but that was a hard pass.

Anyway , to each their own. Not for me , but if you can some how make it work and it's your kink , then whatever.

Some of the stuff today has become very transaction based in nature and people wonder why they get treated like a whore. You act like a whore , expect money like a whore , then you are going to be treated as one.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 4:04:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Adults should do what they want, I don't care and I don't really judge.
View Quote

Anarchy, I love it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe it's really hard to believe the accuracy and sincerity of someone whose admitted financial success is reliant on people having a good attitude towards this style of fornication.  

Evil turned into a business opportunity is still evil.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 1:34:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I don't judge.

View Quote

You should
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You should
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't judge.

You should

it pretty much says to judge in the bible, but if you gone judge u betta make sure your house is in order.

All these thots like to quote, "don't judge because you live in a glass house"

NO YOU THOT, that's not what it means.

THOTVITICUS 420:69 "Thou shall hunt thots and begone of said thots, as the lord shall see fit, for the lord shall bless a house upon which is thotless"
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 1:41:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

it pretty much says to judge in the bible, but if you gone judge u betta make sure your house is in order.

All these thots like to quote, "don't judge because you live in a glass house"

NO YOU THOT, that's not what it means.

THOTVITICUS 420:69 "Thou shall hunt thots and begone of said thots, as the lord shall see fit, for the lord shall bless a house upon which is thotless"
View Quote

Glass house or not.  We are called to call out sin and not excuse it.   Sexual debauchery will rip a country apart.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote
An 'open relationship' may seem like a good idea to men in theory but it's not going to seem like a good idea in practice.

Because on the average is a lot easier for women to find a willing D then for married working guys to get laid.

And it will be an 'open relationship' till the jealousy, resentment, and hurt feels set in then it will be a divorce.

Link Posted: 4/25/2022 1:52:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Top Top