Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/2/2020 7:27:38 PM EDT
Fucking Bastard

Pennsylvania AG Josh Shapiro: ‘If All the Votes Are Added Up in PA, Trump Is Going to Lose’
View Quote

“If all the votes are added up in PA, Trump is going to lose. That’s why he’s working overtime to subtract as many votes as possible from this process,” Shapiro said on Saturday. “For the record, he’s 0-6 against us in court. We’ve protected voting rights. Now, ignore the noise—vote!
View Quote

Ballots received late, or three days after the election (November 6), will still be counted in the final tally, though Democrats are urging voters to return their ballots in a timely manner. Trump and his team have indicated that they will likely pose a legal challenge against the ruling, which remained in place after the Supreme Court refused to block it.
View Quote

He sounds too confident, like they already have a plan in place to make up a deficit in votes for Biden during the time when ballots are counted AFTER election day.

Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:28:43 PM EDT
[#1]
That's cause his ass is out with a R win!
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:28:55 PM EDT
[#2]
F that commie cock sucker.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:29:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Lol.  2020 would like to have a word with you.

This election is unprecedented.  NOTHING anyone like that says is certain.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck that fucker
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:29:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Fucking Bastard

Pennsylvania AG Josh Shapiro: ‘If All the Votes Are Added Up in PA, Trump Is Going to Lose’
View Quote

“If all the votes are added up in PA, Trump is going to lose. That’s why he’s working overtime to subtract as many votes as possible from this process,” Shapiro said on Saturday. “For the record, he’s 0-6 against us in court. We’ve protected voting rights. Now, ignore the noise—vote!
View Quote

Ballots received late, or three days after the election (November 6), will still be counted in the final tally, though Democrats are urging voters to return their ballots in a timely manner. Trump and his team have indicated that they will likely pose a legal challenge against the ruling, which remained in place after the Supreme Court refused to block it.
View Quote

He sounds too confident, like they already have a plan in place to make up a deficit in votes for Biden during the time when ballots are counted AFTER election day.

View Quote

Theyve got people filling out ballots right now. All they’re gonna do is stall long enough to give their people enough time to fill out enough fake ballots to win .
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck Justice Roberts.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:30:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Theyve got people filling out ballots right now. All they’re gonna do is stall long enough to give their people enough time to fill out enough fake ballots to win .
View Quote

I think that's exactly what's going on.  They hired a warehouse full of people to sit there and fill out ballots 24/7.

Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#8]
That's the Stacy Abrahm's game plan from Ga 2018.  Deny the results and claim victory if "all the votes are counted". Tie it up in court.  
send the demonstrators to the streets.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:35:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:35:30 PM EDT
[#10]
<insert inappropriate comment here>
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:36:39 PM EDT
[#12]
My distrust in the election process has honestly never been greater. It's like they don't WANT to make sure everything is transparent and fair.

"Emergency" rule changes, intentionally weak voter identification requirements, no voter roll cleanup, intentionally ensuring there are no ways to enforce or prove fraud even when it does occur, arbitrary cancellations of votes based on things like digital signature matching or worse not checking signatures at all. It's all fucked.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:37:06 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm pretty sure this has been the plan all along.

They're going to keep finding ballots for days.

Meanwhile the MSM will propagandize and antifa will riot.

Our republic will be history in 5 to 10 years.

Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:37:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Hopefully it won’t matter what happens in Pennsylvania.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:38:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure this has been the plan all along.

They're going to keep finding ballots for days.

Meanwhile the MSM will propagandize and antifa will riot.

Our republic will be history in 5 to 10 years. days.

View Quote

Sorry, keemo sabee, had to edit for truth.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:38:26 PM EDT
[#16]
That should be enough to have him and his minions removed from the ballot aspect immediately, then removed from office.
Wolf and the rest of the Democrats need to be shown the door in this state.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:39:00 PM EDT
[#17]
I honestly hope we can pull this off without PA, giving them all a giant middle finger to their games.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I honestly hope we can pull this off without PA, giving them all a giant middle finger to their games.
View Quote

Serious question:  Is that even possible, much less probable?
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:40:13 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm going to be so pissed if PA goes blue.  I know damn well it's due to voter fraud.  I know my wife, daughter and I will be standing in line at 6:30AM to vote for President Trump.  PA is such a shit state and we allowed the dems to be in power.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:40:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Trump doesn't necessarily need PA.
As long as he gets 270 . . .
One possibility:
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
F that commie cock sucker.
View Quote

Pretty much sums it up.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:41:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:41:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

This and that
Quoted:
Fuck Justice Roberts.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:42:02 PM EDT
[#24]
There's room for him in front of the wall too.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Trump won't win NM. It's more corrupt than MA.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:42:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Serious question:  Is that even possible, much less probable?
View Quote

MN, MI, and WI are getting very close and a combination of those would cement victory without PA is the current running theory.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:43:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Trump won't win NM. It's more corrupt than MA.
View Quote

Beat me to it.

Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:44:09 PM EDT
[#28]
PA AG is just waiting on the pre-filled ballots he ordered from China.  Wish.com really does have it all.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:44:20 PM EDT
[#29]
The candidate that will destroy the fracking and oil industries and send the steel production back to China as well as increase taxes will win PA?  Must be some good smoke.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:45:04 PM EDT
[#30]
We're trusting a political party that's behind the biggest coup in American history to run fair elections in areas they control. Good luck with that.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:45:17 PM EDT
[#31]
So much for impartiality.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:45:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The candidate that will destroy the fracking and oil industries and send the steel production back to China as well as increase taxes will win PA?  Must be some good smoke.
View Quote

It's called "cheating."  It has a way of reworking reality faster than any legitimate political tactic.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:45:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope so too, but from what I'm hearing, it's the golden ticket this year.

Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Fuck Justice Roberts.
View Quote

This cannot be said enough.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:47:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Echos what a relative of mine in PA said yesterday. Doesn't matter how many votes Trump gets or how big the rallies are, Biden has already won PA. If somehow the vote is contested and a recount declared, they will have already made up the ballot shortfall in Biden's favor.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Trump doesn't necessarily need PA.
As long as he gets 270 . . .
One possibility:
https://www.270towin.com/maps/d2exr.png
View Quote
Pick up Michigan, Wisconsin or Minnesota and it's over.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:48:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:He sounds too confident, like they already have a plan in place to make up a deficit in votes for Biden during the time when ballots are counted AFTER election day.
View Quote

Vote tampering or election fraud should carry a mandatory death sentence.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:48:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Shapiro is on the ballot tomorrow.  The same guy who tried to define 80 percent receivers as firearms.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:49:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Echos what a relative of mine in PA said yesterday. Doesn't matter how many votes Trump gets or how big the rallies are, Biden has already won PA. If somehow the vote is contested and a recount declared, they will have already made up the ballot shortfall in Biden's favor.
View Quote

Yep.  The only way Trump wins is if it's such a blowout that the opposition will literally have to invent millions more voters than actually live in PA to succeed.  That's why it cannot be a close race.

Pennsylvanians get out and vote!

And everyone!
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:51:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Vote tampering or election fraud should carry a mandatory death sentence.
View Quote

Cannot be said enough
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:52:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Josh Shapiro is a scumbag who coincidentally is on the ballot for re-election tomorrow.

He was a crappy and partisan county D.A. and has been a crappy and partisan state A.G.

If you are voting tomorrow in PA, please vote against his re-election, regardless of your party affiliation.

PA deserves a better A.G. than that moron.

Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:53:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:54:09 PM EDT
[#44]
You can tell he's a sucker of the cocks.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:54:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Sounds bipartisan to me.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:57:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yep.  The only way Trump wins is if it's such a blowout that the opposition will literally have to invent millions more voters than actually live in PA to succeed.  That's why it cannot be a close race.

Pennsylvanians get out and vote!

And everyone!
View Quote

Damn straight, I’ll be in line at 6 am before work .
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 8:05:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Even if they somehow manage to cheat their way to a win in Pennsylvania and it holds up, we can still still seal the deal by winning Michigan. Or we can do it by winning Wisconsin and adding either Nevada or New Hampshire. Or we can do it just by winning either Wisconsin or Minnesota. That would basically force a 269 tie that would be decided in Trump's favor when it goes to congress. The only way Joe Biden can win is to sweep Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Trump just needs to get one of them to win.

Of course the best outcome would be for PA voters to simply show up in droves and cast so many votes that no amount of cheating can change the outcome. Don't be disheartened. We're gonna win this damn election.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 8:08:15 PM EDT
[#48]
These crazy bastards are trying their damnest to justify a war. Keep running their mouths.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 8:08:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

How awesome would it be, if tomorrow night it's a big enough landslide that no amount of fuckery could change it?

Link Posted: 11/2/2020 8:10:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That's cause his ass is out with a R win!
View Quote

His ass may well be out with an R loss, too.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top