User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/24/2022 10:41:00 PM EDT

Fake Food | Toxic Food | Arable Land Severely Contaminated
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:44:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I traveled to China a lot before Covid. Loved the food. Chicken feet were my favorite. I don't think I had the opportunity to eat rice even once there.

Whose eating imported Chinese rice in the USA?
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:44:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't research how much lead chocolate contains
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:46:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Why would be importing Rice? Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana grow millions of bushels of it.

eta- Add California, Mississippi and Missouri to above. We even export Rice to Japan.

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:49:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Jokes on OP.  I love Lead and Cadmium.

This thread is garbage and dildos.  Post shit worth posting.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:49:24 PM EDT
[#5]
All mine is fine, comes from India
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:49:38 PM EDT
[#6]
"Eat the PLASTIC RICE you FILTHY COMMUNISTS! Anyone who criticizes Free Trade with China is a COMMUNIST, and should be DRONE STRIKED!" - George Faggot Bush ...probably
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:51:36 PM EDT
[#7]
AR and TX rice contains a decent amount of arsenic from the pesticides used on the cotton that was grown there before the rice.

In any case we really don’t import too much rice. About 10%, mostly Basmati and Jasmine from Thailand, India, and other parts of SE Asia. The little Chinese imports we do get are mostly short grain rices that are mostly sold to Chinese immigrants in Chinese specialty groceries.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:52:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Cadmium Eggs.... Not just for Easter anymore.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:53:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jokes on OP.  I love Lead and Cadmium.

This thread is garbage and dildos.  Post shit worth posting.
View Quote
How the fuck is it garbage and dildos? Didn't watch the video, because I've watched enough videos about how bad shit grown in China is. It is a well documented problem that Farms that grow food... are right next to toxic waste dumps.
China has environmental regulations, but they just don't enforce them. Chinese government officials are both too lazy, and too corrupt to ever do anything.

With everything we've seen happen in China and come from China, anyone who thinks that continued trade with China is a good idea... is too fucking stupid to be allowed to vote.

That being said, we probably don't import rice from China. But my wife and I are *VEEEERY* careful to avoid food that come from China.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:54:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:54:20 PM EDT
[#11]
My buddy married a Chinese National.

When he came back from rural China he told me that “the Chinese will eat anything with four legs that isn’t a table.”
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:55:19 PM EDT
[#12]
I've heard it fucks with your liver, turns you yellow.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:55:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Boomers have never liked heavy metal!
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:56:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Jesus is there anything China produces that isn't sketchy?
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:56:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Do your best to avoid any edibles from China...including dog food/treats.

Check where frozen seafood is processed.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:56:13 PM EDT
[#16]
As much as I don’t like regulation, we need labels on food for the country of origin for all of the ingredients.
Not every country has the same standards.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:57:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

When he came back from rural China he told me that "the Chinese will eat anything with four legs that isn't a table"
View Quote
FIFY.

They even eat aborted fetuses. Granted, the famous photos that are floating around, are not real. But there actually are people in China that do eat aborted fetuses for bullshit medicinal reasons.
Chinese Folk medicine is the biggest crock of shit that makes hippies shit look normal by comparison.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:58:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Yet somehow, the Chinese race is flourishing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:00:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I've heard it fucks with your liver, turns you yellow.
View Quote

Snort.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:01:04 PM EDT
[#20]
I eat Thai jasmine rice.  

Looking around on the googles, it doesn't look like much rice is imported into the US from China except for Puerto Rico.

China exports rice mostly to South Korea ($19.2M), Philippines ($15.3M), Egypt ($11.9M), Cote d'Ivoire ($10.6M), and Guinea ($8.74M)
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:04:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How the fuck is it garbage and dildos? Didn't watch the video, because I've watched enough videos about how bad shit grown in China is. It is a well documented problem that Farms that grow food... are right next to toxic waste dumps.
China has environmental regulations, but they just don't enforce them. Chinese government officials are both too lazy, and too corrupt to ever do anything.

With everything we've seen happen in China and come from China, anyone who thinks that continued trade with China is a good idea... is too fucking stupid to be allowed to vote.

That being said, we probably don't import rice from China. But my wife and I are *VEEEERY* careful to avoid food that come from China.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:04:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Meh, it's all stalled at the port  off California anyway...
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:06:47 PM EDT
[#23]
What a pro

It probably weighs like 10% more than normal rice with all that lead and cadmium

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:08:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Not that I look at all rice types at the store but I've never seen rice from China before.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:09:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Why would be importing Rice? Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana grow millions of bushels of it.

eta- Add California, Mississippi and Missouri to above. We even export Rice to Japan.

https://www.usarice.com/images/default-source/market-information/rice-production-by-state-2015-2017.png?sfvrsn=9a35de8d_2
View Quote

I think most of the Arkansas and Missouri rice goes to Annheiser Busch for making beer.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:11:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

basmati ftw.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:13:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:14:29 PM EDT
[#28]
I'll still eat it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#29]
OP, the next question we should be asking is why do we let Chinese companies buy and own American food producers like Smithfield (largest pork producer in America), Armour and Nathans Hotdogs.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:09:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I traveled to China a lot before Covid. Loved the food. Chicken feet were my favorite. I don't think I had the opportunity to eat rice even once there.

View Quote

The US exports tons of chicken feet to China
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:10:59 AM EDT
[#31]
fuck china
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:25:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Please tell me where I'm wrong, chucklehead.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:25:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

OP, the next question we should be asking is why do we let Chinese companies buy and own American food producers like Smithfield (largest pork producer in America), Armour and Nathans Hotdogs.
View Quote
Because our government is run by subhuman criminals.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:27:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The US exports tons of chicken feet to China
View Quote

The feet are the most expensive part of the bird.  No joke.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:29:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Read those labels. popular big box was selling seafood from China. I boiled some, it was sludge, probably sewage.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:38:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The feet are the most expensive part of the bird.  No joke.
View Quote

Once you eat them (made correctly) you understand why. They're fantastic! It was served as a breakfast dish at the place we'd stay when in Guangzhou. Sticky, sweet, delicious, gelatinous meat with little bones you have to spit out.

I've made them myself a few times at home. I can never wait long enough for them to cook into that gelatinous goodness.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:45:24 AM EDT
[#37]
I eat rice imported from Houston, Tex. Comet brand Texas-AA long-grain.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:57:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Please tell me where I'm wrong, chucklehead.
View Quote

He's a pizza cutter.

All edge, no point.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:59:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Being Asian, we buy rice from Thailand or Vietnam. Usually the latter. Come to think of it, there isn’t much, or any, China rice at the asian market I go to.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:01:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hopefully the rice paddies there aren't being used as latrines.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:02:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Which type of noodles did you eat?  If you were in the southern half you probably had rice noodles.  Rice flour is used in a lot of other foods as well.  I wouldn't say they're my favorite, but chicken feet aren't bad when cooked right.  I was not going to eat the snack bagged stuff out of the convenience stores though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:03:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

When he came back from rural China he told me that “the Chinese will eat anything with four legs that isn’t a table.”
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:07:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Jesus is there anything China produces that isn't sketchy?
View Quote

Gain of function viruses?
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:13:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Once you eat them (made correctly) you understand why. They're fantastic! It was served as a breakfast dish at the place we'd stay when in Guangzhou. Sticky, sweet, delicious, gelatinous meat with little bones you have to spit out.

I've made them myself a few times at home. I can never wait long enough for them to cook into that gelatinous goodness.
View Quote

Had a bowl yesterday.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:14:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not a fan of foreign ownership of American assets, but the Chinese buyout likely saved Smithfield and the company is doing better than ever. It certainly helps it's local communities as a result. We don't import meat back from them. We Export only. It really just opened the opportunity for Americans to sell more pork to the CCP.

I live in Smithfield and have friends that work at the company. I've got no complaints about their product, and know that they are behind some high end pork products and bacon in the US that don't carry their name. It's awesome when friends gets samples at the office.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:19:55 AM EDT
[#46]
LoL I don't buy that fuckin trash ass rice.

I only buy rice either farmed in Louisiana or Texas.

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:20:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Just market a stove that burns rice. Sell rice as fuel. Grind them up and make brick mortar. Talents of Shekels and all that $tuff.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:21:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Because man is destructive and greedy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:22:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
"Eat the PLASTIC RICE you FILTHY COMMUNISTS! Anyone who criticizes Free Trade with China is a COMMUNIST, and should be DRONE STRIKED!" - George Faggot Bush ...probably
View Quote

Sig line material
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:27:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
AR and TX rice contains a decent amount of arsenic from the pesticides used on the cotton that was grown there before the rice.

In any case we really don’t import too much rice. About 10%, mostly Basmati and Jasmine from Thailand, India, and other parts of SE Asia. The little Chinese imports we do get are mostly short grain rices that are mostly sold to Chinese immigrants in Chinese specialty groceries.
View Quote

Please provide a link to substantiate your claim. Cotton and rice grow under different conditions. The cotton growing region on the Llano Estacado on the South Plains is the largest contiguous cotton growing region in the world and they do not grow rice there. Typically, cotton is a dry land crop and rice requires a lot of water.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top