BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:26:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
There should never be an elected position in the country that goes unopposed.

Make people defend their records and you'll see some of these people who have been ruling unopposed forever start to sweat.
View Quote

This.
And be a Pain The Ass for the next 4 years.
The Left had harassed Govt. at all levels with Lawsuits and intimidation ,we need to do the same.
I got in the mail a Recall Newsome petition and will sigh and give money to .
People other states need to do the same now .
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:24:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

All your Georgia posts I read back in 2017 flashed back to me these last 2 months
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was gonna round up all the illegals too. I must have missed all the news stories about poultry plants in Gainesville and carpet factories in Dalton getting raided.

All your Georgia posts I read back in 2017 flashed back to me these last 2 months

I read an archived thread the other day from 2016 with two lifetime GA residents who predicted where we are right now.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:58:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I read an archived thread the other day from 2016 with two lifetime GA residents who predicted where we are right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was gonna round up all the illegals too. I must have missed all the news stories about poultry plants in Gainesville and carpet factories in Dalton getting raided.

I think I remember that thread.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:50:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump. Somehow I believe we need to do this now more than ever.

also: in befo the brownells purge, aka "Topic Moved"
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:50:11 PM EDT
[#5]
one last bump. I guess ARF is now truely captured opposition
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:51:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Use the democrats playbook....they started local and thats how they got people in place for the big fraud
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:54:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm assuming there will be an orderly letter writing campaign soon to our representatives? You know, to make sure they know we mean business this time.

ETA someone wake me up when there's a firemission to hit a poll on a local newsite, as well.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:14:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
republicans run the state houses in PA and GA.  

a lot of good that did

View Quote

Somehow the governor and SC sidestepped them and it was allowed?

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:01:17 AM EDT
[#9]
For those who are bitching and moaning. Grow a pair, and stop looking where the left wants you to look.

Start at your county, Start at your parish, Create Local Superiority, and push for individual counties and cities and towns to create 2a sanctuary legislation. push for mutual defense pacts. push push push.

turn the Fed into the queen of england.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:09:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

begin now, and we may yet save the Republic.
View Quote

This is sort of like telling normies in Spain in 1935 that they need to focus on local politics.  Yeah, sure.

I have zero interest in "we'll get 'em next time guys!".  These people have demonstrated that they're either unwilling or incapable of playing nice with others, and an electoral victory isn't going to change that.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:10:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It works for the left because they destroy shit when they dont get their way.

We call, email our "reps" when we dont get our way.

View Quote

Your right.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:35:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This is sort of like telling normies in Spain in 1935 that they need to focus on local politics.  Yeah, sure.

I have zero interest in "we'll get 'em next time guys!".  These people have demonstrated that they're either unwilling or incapable of playing nice with others, and an electoral victory isn't going to change that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

begin now, and we may yet save the Republic.

the point. you are missing it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top