Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/10/2018 12:32:32 PM EDT
She didn't know. She's not kissing his cheek either.

Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:36:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is his right hand?

Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where is his right hand?

View Quote
"slosh" "slosh"
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:38:14 PM EDT
[#3]
So... is that her pick for VP?
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:38:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Not her turn.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:39:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Where is his right hand?

View Quote
mingey
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:39:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck Harpo
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:40:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Oprah doesn’t want people digging too far into her life.  She has a lot of family that doesn’t care much for her and she will have to defend a lot of things that she has said in the past.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:40:14 PM EDT
[#8]
She's a powerful celebrity figure. There is noway that she did not know and kept quiet.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:41:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Its a fantasy of the left and she wont run.

As crazy as this sounds Oprah isn't far enough Left for the modern Democrat party
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:43:45 PM EDT
[#10]
She has a lengthy past of IRS problems, as well as being vocal about not liking to pay taxes.

That was the lefts main shtick before RUSSIA RUSSKA RUSSIA, so it won’t work this time around if Oprah ran.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:45:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Well color me purple
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:46:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Racism... Racism and sexism... and global warming.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:48:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Oprah doesn’t want people digging too far into her life.  She has a lot of family that doesn’t care much for her and she will have to defend a lot of things that she has said in the past.
View Quote
She has a great public reputation now.  Running will bring all the ghosts out of the closet

There is no positive for her, only negative
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Where is that pic of her appearing to introduce the young blonde chick to Harvey while sitting on a couch?  That one is creepy as fuck.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:57:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Her best value to the election will be to endorse the next heir apparent for the dems.  She will suffer the same fate as Hillary and lose big time if she tries to be the candidate.  Anyone running for political office has got to know that they will be eviscerated publicly - anything they have ever done wrong that looks remotely amiss will be bandied about in the media.  Oprah knows this, but is using this recent attention to continue to grow he financial empire.  When it comes time to shit or get off the pot, she will simply say that there is another more qualified person than her while stepping aside with even more cash in her coffers.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#16]
A thousand raciest comments can be dug up, the one I love the most is something like "I am going to throw a huge party and have all white people serve it"
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:58:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"slosh" "slosh"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where is his right hand?

"slosh" "slosh"
You didnt say slosh twice did you
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:02:11 PM EDT
[#18]
I think this one is worse.

Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:04:54 PM EDT
[#19]
"Now that You have done me, do this guy, and we'll make you a star".

She not only knew, she was his pimp !!
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Oprah doesn't want people digging too far into her life.  She has a lot of family that doesn't care much for her and she will have to defend a lot of things that she has said in the past.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:12:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Oprah 2020 isn't going to happen because she is a moron.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:20:19 PM EDT
[#22]
The Weinstein Company was the movie distributor in some of Oprah's movies. Maybe it was a trade?
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:22:25 PM EDT
[#23]
They will have forgiven Weinstein by then. I doubt she runs anyway.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:27:01 PM EDT
[#24]
My vote in 2020 (and was in 2016) is for President Trump. But, I wouldn't be so ignorant as to summarily dismiss a Winfrey run and possible win. She is extremely popular with the majority of ALL women in the US and she is a "black" "woman". Combine that with ALL democrat voters as well as many white, so-called moderate voters and never-Trumpers and you have a recipe for another "O" presidency for another 8 years. The American people are fickle and change their minds from month to month, much less every 4 years.

Also, Winfrey is very rich and accomplished. Beside her products, books, cable TV channel, and her privately owned island in The Bahamas, I have no doubts that she would like to be president, if just so her name goes down in history as a president, much less the first female president in history, and the first black female president in history.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:33:48 PM EDT
[#25]
I hope Oppie Windbag runs in 2020 and she has a obese enough ego to give it a go.

You don't get to be a billionaire in entertainment without walking over a trail of bodies.

The exposed skeletons in her closet would keep GD laughing and drunk for weeks.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:34:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Ellen for VP, Rosie for Secretary of Defense.

They have had massive experience dealing with a woman in the oval orifice.

I mean...  Office.

Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:34:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Listening to David Webb this morning she is part of the new push by Democrats that according to their Twitter comments they want women running for everything.

Sexism will be their new battle cry for 2018 and 2020 that is where they feel they have the most power and leverage. So if not Oprah it will be another woman.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:40:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:48:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
A thousand raciest comments can be dug up, the one I love the most is something like "I am going to throw a huge party and have all white people serve it"
View Quote
Will have no effect, the socially "progressive" believe that only white people can be racist.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#30]
To get Trump out in '20 the first thing they need to do is take the man seriously. So far so good there, they haven't even thought of that yet. I'd don't think 0prah's or any dem's electoral map will change much from hilarity's. 0prah will pull in the black vote better and will probably run a much better ground game than hilarity which can get her some of the upset states that Trump won. Don't know if 0krah want's to do multi state stumping tours, that's work. And it's one thing (like him or hate him ) that Trump is willing to do. I don't think Trump is going to loose any of his base regardless of what our own version of Pravda tells us. They are already telling us that there will be another 0 in office, and it will be her. I honestly do think there already are fewer people listening.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:50:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Forgive my ignorance, who's the blonde?
View Quote
Don't call us, we'll call you.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:53:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Better hope she doesn't run, because it will be a rout.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:53:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I hope Oppie Windbag runs in 2020 and she has a obese enough ego to give it a go.

You don't get to be a billionaire in entertainment without walking over a trail of bodies.

The exposed skeletons in her closet would keep GD laughing and drunk for weeks.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:59:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Oprah brings a lot of weight to the dem/soc/com/marx/libtard party.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
I absolutely agree with this. Blacks, Hispanics will be out in droves unlike they were for Hillary Clinton. Plus the white guilt voters and fsa we would be fucked.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:11:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Rita Ora
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:12:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Some unknown actress Oprah served up to Harvey.  She threatened to talk; so she shot herself in the back of the head three times, rolled herself up in an old carpet remnant and stuffed herself in a dam spillway.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:14:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Where is his right hand?

View Quote

Probably headed for her sternum via her gaping, dry vagina.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:15:12 PM EDT
[#39]
that girl looks a bit "apprehensive" to say the least.
she should be found and interviewed about that evening.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:15:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:18:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Ofay Windbag is NOT my president.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:29:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Fuck that cow.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:36:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

As crazy as this sounds Oprah isn't far enough Left for the modern Democrat party
View Quote
^^^^THIS

And, as fucked up as an Oprah presidency would be, could you imagine the shitshow if that commie fuck Booker gets the nomination
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:39:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Most likely.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:40:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I absolutely agree with this. Blacks, Hispanics will be out in droves unlike they were for Hillary Clinton. Plus the white guilt voters and fsa we would be fucked.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your girl lost. Seek help...
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Oprah brings a lot of weight to the dem/soc/com/marx/libtard party.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:42:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Oprah's crimes include the distraction of the public while blacks were displaced as well as distraction during theft of funds.  Catherine Austin Fitts mentions it in passing in this interview (13-14 min):

Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:43:10 PM EDT
[#48]
I think one American hating Afro American is enough in one lifetime.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:43:58 PM EDT
[#49]
A friend had a Quarter Horse mare he called "Opra Whinny" because she was black, had a big ass, a loud mouth, and a foul disposition.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not to mention that she is a damn good business woman that knows her entire empire depends on people liking her.  Given the bipolar nature of politics today, she would irrevocably damage her brand the second she announced her candidacy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top