Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 54
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:40:21 PM EDT
[#2]
So, a commie points his commie weapon at a guy in a car who is being attacked by a mob of other commie fucks. commie weapon pointer gets shot to commie death. Fuck him, his apologists and the rest of the commie filth. Hope it hurt.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:40:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:41:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:45:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

FFS, the driver had to be able to move at some point didn't he?  The rioters are their illegally.  The driver is the only person within 200 yards that is NOT ACTING in an illegal manner.  Driver obviously is getting tired of trying to get through on his LEGAL PATH of travel.  holy fuck, some of you come up with the dumbest shit.
View Quote

FFS  Have many times have I stated the protests should not have been in the street?  You IGNORED all of that to come up with your comment?

Read what I posted over just the last few hours/pages in THIS thread.

"On a side note, (and outside of NOT protesting), I wonder if he would be still alive if would have not been open carrying?"

"Outside of the whole protesting thing to begin with...I can see multiple POV's here."

"Agreed, they need to stay out of the streets and quit blocking traffic    Or better yet.....had their butts at home.   I'm not sure what or why they are (still) protesting.

"I'll be the first to say that none of them should have been protesting in the street to begin with.   But I'm putting that aside and looking at this through the eyes of three different people."

"Driver - Drove into a crowd.  I don't think it was on purpose, and the crowd should not have been there....but that is what happened"

"Do they need to get their asses out of the street?  Yes, but it isn't like protesters have not been killed from cars plowing into crowds (be it accident or on purpose)."

"I don't agree with the protesters, but I'm trying to look at it from all the angles....not just one angle simply because I don't like the other people."

"Now, the crowd should not have been in the street to begin with, but a car pulling into a crowd of protesters will draw a crowd."

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:45:28 PM EDT
[#7]
These are the types of screening questions they have for their FB groups.

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:47:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ironic how he got his shit pushed in after that flex about nobody has the balls to fuck with them.

No matter how bad ass you think you are, somebody is always ready and willing to shoot you in the face.
View Quote

It's been my life experience that every single person I've ever met who wanted to get into a gunfight (or acted like they did, see dead commie's FB) hadn't ever been in a gunfight.

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:48:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Look at this video frame by frame. It's the definitive proof of what happened.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:50:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wonder how much money the Bullet Sponge and his Dependaplatapus were  pulling in from this racist fascist government?

What were his plans after the glorious revolution if his new masters didn’t see a need to keep supporting their life style?
View Quote

He was promised the warlord of Austin position.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:51:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So I guess this dude went from airman to undergroundman?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol the twitter handle has ACAB and Abolish the Police and he whines that police didn’t help.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:58:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
https://mobile.twitter.com/moonchynn/status/1287438000289456129?s=20
View Quote

This is the one of the last frames before the camera shakes away. Looking at the position of his arms, it sure looks like ol' boy is pointing a rifle in the direction of the driver's noggin. Also notice his head-forward position with his shoulders rolled. He was getting ready to assume a shooting position.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:03:21 PM EDT
[#16]
So what does that have to do with you? He was a blm commie and he went up against a guy that didn't back down.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:03:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ironic how he got his shit pushed in after that flex about nobody has the balls to fuck with them.

No matter how bad ass you think you are, somebody is always ready and willing to shoot you in the face.
View Quote
Indeed.  It is wise not to tempt fate.

Fate has no willpower to resist temptation.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:06:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This is the one of the last frames before the camera shakes away. Looking at the position of his arms, it sure looks like ol' boy is pointing a rifle in the direction of the driver's noggin. Also notice his head-forward position with his shoulders rolled. He was getting ready to assume a shooting position.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/419235/garrison_jpg-1521906.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dumb ass started a gun fight in Texas of all places.. Wrong MFing place
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#20]

Looks like the person immediately to was/were's left in that photo is standing under a black unbrella... during the hours of darkness.  This is a common tactic used by ANTIFA to shield their criminal actions from cameras.  Literally shady as fuck.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

They are not gonna rally round a white male ex-military guy.  Noop.
View Quote
Maybe you've heard of a guy named George Floyd?
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:12:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Don't take your guns to town son
Leave your guns at home Bill
Don't take your guns to town
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:13:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are not gonna rally round a white male ex-military guy.  Noop.

He was a white ex-military guy?
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:20:56 PM EDT
[#25]
What the fuck is wrong with people?

We are the absolute laughing stock of the planet.

America is now the Florida of the globe
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:22:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:28:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He was 'walking' for a an organization that uses Communist symbols, who's founder declared she was 'Marxist Trained', and he was carrying a firearm that is used (and was a symbol of) communists worldwide.

Walk like a duck, talk like a duck, you're more likely to be duck than a swan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

People who keep calling him commie are fools as well. They're just like antifa peeps calling me a racist.

He was 'walking' for a an organization that uses Communist symbols, who's founder declared she was 'Marxist Trained', and he was carrying a firearm that is used (and was a symbol of) communists worldwide.

Walk like a duck, talk like a duck, you're more likely to be duck than a swan.

Many, many people are ignorant of BLM ties with communism.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:32:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

My question is wtf is wrong with you for choosing that user name?
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:34:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

And there is the answer barnbwt’s question on how the driver managed to hit with all five rounds - Bigfoot was filling up the window entirely poking his AK into it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

"what physically made the group come towards the car was the sound of it pushing people out of the way."
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:37:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Interesting twist...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Opening part of the show said the car was an Uber driver with prior military.  Didn’t catch if he had a passenger or not.

Interesting twist...

It looks like a would-be operator with some training (once, if I understand USAF small arms training POI correctly) ran into someone who has done it for real...
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:38:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
link left cold since it's Daily KOS

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/7/26/1963877/-Rest-in-Power-Garrett-Foster

He was stationed at Minot around 2011-2014, not the best Crew Chief but he had heart.

He was all about his wife, black chick and quadriplegic.

All I can say is Holy Shit
View Quote

Sorry about what happened. With that said...

He marched with insurrectionists. Then insurrectionist stuff happened.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Ummm...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/blm-protester-fatally-shot-austin-people-hate-us-big-p-ssies-actually-anything/

BLM Protester Fatally Shot in Austin: ‘People Who Hate Us’ Are ‘Too Big of P-ssies to Actually Do Anything About It’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2-192-600x350.jpg

Looks like he found a non-pussy.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:41:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

When are people going to learn that Antifa and BLM own the the streets in Texas?
View Quote

Those clowns don't own shit.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:42:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Let's circle back.  Any of these Marxists out in the road with weapons deserve to be dropped.  Leftists are mentally ill.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:42:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He would be alive if he and the protesters had stayed on the sidewalk where they should have been.
View Quote

Yup!  Miles and miles of sidewalks and numerous parks including the grounds of the Capitol Building are available to peacefully protest to your heart's content.  There is NOTHING peaceful about an armed mob roaming in the street.  It is a menacing action that should be met with lawful force.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:42:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Any word on the ethnicity of the driver? The silence is telling. If the driver is a white male, you’d think that the commies would be shouting that from the rooftops.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:44:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know you're upset Orangeman is your President, but juust about half the nation is pretty fuckin happy that the "bows to other world leaders" guy who went on an apology for America tour for 8 years, is not President anymore.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

LOL.  True.

I still argue that they are in fact pursuing the same crap ideology, just that anarchists are less honest with themselves that proud communists.
View Quote

100% agreed.

They're all commies, just in 31 different flavors.

Or however many fucking flavors they serve. They're all retarded.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:48:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So declare it an armed riot & unleash your cops, and you can take guns off the streets directly, mayor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Austin's idiot mayor weighs in. Typical.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/austin-protest-death-shooting-sunday-mayor-adler-garrett-foster/269-c0e4ddc8-c698-4b5e-8af2-2038945aff9e

'We have too many guns': Austin Mayor Adler discusses deadly BLM protest shooting

AUSTIN, Texas  Austin Mayor Steve Adler joined KVUE Daybreak on July 27 to talk about the deadly Austin protest shooting over the weekend and to give an update on coronavirus in the Austin area.

Police identified the man killed during the Black Lives Matter protest as 28-year-old Garrett Foster. Mayor Adler told KVUE's Yvonne Nava the shooting was "incredibly tragic."

"You know, we have a protester that ended up getting killed, and that's horrific. I am taken by the fact that in that split moment, in that second, we had three different guns that were at play," the mayor explained. "We had eight shots, and my we have too many guns and we have to do better. I think just generally speaking, as a society and taking guns off the streets like this."

Pictures of Foster and his fiance, Whitney Mitchell, have been circulating on social media since the shooting. In an interview with Good Morning America, Foster's mother told Foster and Mitchell's story.

So declare it an armed riot & unleash your cops, and you can take guns off the streets directly, mayor.

Then he would be disarming his fellow travelers.  Sorry.  Can't do that...
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:49:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

FFS, the driver had to be able to move at some point didn't he?  The rioters are their illegally.  The driver is the only person within 200 yards that is NOT ACTING in an illegal manner.  Driver obviously is getting tired of trying to get through on his LEGAL PATH of travel.  holy fuck, some of you come up with the dumbest shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That second video out there (dash cam view) shows the car pulling INTO the crowd.   Now, the crowd should not have been in the street to begin with, but a car pulling into a crowd of protesters will draw a crowd.  

So to specifically answer your question.  NO.   Some protesters were already there, and the car came to them.

There are a fuckton of commie enablers around here. Different brand of retard, different flavor, same fucking store.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Any word on the ethnicity of the driver? The silence is telling. If the driver is a white male, you'd think that the commies would be shouting that from the rooftops.
View Quote
No.

I just hope he has huge Olde English lettering on the rear glass that reads THE TRASH MAN.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:54:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

careful you'll get a warning......lefties are protected members here.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:54:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Is it true he got smoked by an active duty 11B?
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:55:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
One less white guilt coal burner on the planet. If you want sympathy from me, look between sh*t and syphilis in the dictionary.

View Quote

That’s some stormfront shit right there...
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 7:00:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Is it true he got smoked by an active duty 11B?
View Quote

If true, oof!
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 7:05:07 PM EDT
[#47]
As far as I know, boyfriend/girlfriend are not legal terms.  Caregiver can be.  I do know that the left is often far more active in receiving government support.  Someone else can add in, but as an individual with full disability - I suspect the girlfriend is living on the government tit.  No shame in that, if the tit is available might as well attach to it and suck it for what it is worth.

Now "for all it is worth."  The gov has programs to pay caregivers.  When I was an active CPA, I had clients who engaged in this "business".  My clients mostly dealt with larger group homes, and received almost 100% of their income from contracts with the state.  That said, there was also a program to place patients into individuals homes (with more personalized care).  Foster got discharged early from the Air Force at 19 to care for this woman.  I highly suspect that if he tried - caring for this woman was his paycheck.  While he might have considered her his girlfriend (and she his boyfriend), he was NOT her husband and was often refereed to as primary caregiver.  Honestly, I suspect that distinction might have been necessary to utilize the system.    I am not blaming them for not getting married - getting married could have easily had a huge financial impact for both of them.    
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I thought that UBER was anti gun and prohibited drivers from carrying
"Uber prohibits riders and their guests, as well as driver and delivery partners, from carrying firearms of any kind while using the app, to the extent permitted by applicable law. ... That means your firearm must be unloaded and locked in a hard-sided container in the trunk of the vehicle."(per their website)
View Quote

Does not apply in Texas.  Your employer may not permit guns on their property, but the employer may not prevent you from keeping a firearm in your vehicle even if your vehicle is on employer property.  Texas law essentially views your vehicle as a full on extension of your house.

https://coferluster.com/is-it-illegal-to-have-a-gun-in-the-car-in-texas/

https://simonpaschal.com/weapons-at-work-policy/
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 7:08:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

As a Florida Man.. I approve this message.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 7:11:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
As far as I know, boyfriend/girlfriend are not legal terms.  Caregiver can be.  I do know that the left is often far more active in receiving government support.  Someone else can add in, but as an individual with full disability - I suspect the girlfriend is living on the government tit.  No shame in that, if the tit is available might as well attach to it and suck it for what it is worth.

Now "for all it is worth."  The gov has programs to pay caregivers.  When I was an active CPA, I had clients who engaged in this "business".  My clients mostly dealt with larger group homes, and received almost 100% of their income from contracts with the state.  That said, there was also a program to place patients into individuals homes (with more personalized care).  Foster got discharged early from the Air Force at 19 to care for this woman.  I highly suspect that if he tried - caring for this woman was his paycheck.  While he might have considered her his girlfriend (and she his boyfriend), he was NOT her husband and was often refereed to as primary caregiver.  Honestly, I suspect that distinction might have been necessary to utilize the system.    I am not blaming them for not getting married - getting married could have easily had a huge financial impact for both of them.    
View Quote

This would explain how they were able to be protesting in Austin for 50+ days straight, usually when this type of stuff happens you at least hear about where the dead was employed. Between caregiver income + Soros checks they were probably doing pretty well.
Page / 54
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top