BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:24:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like he was an actual incel, not what GD boomers label as incels which are usually just lonely dudes who suck at dating.

Incels call themselves that and it is an ideology not simply "I don't have sex"

They are seriously dangerous people and as I have said before, calling anyone who doesn't have sex an Incel means that the actual term loses meaning, much like how everyone is called a racist for everything under the sun nowadays and thus it has lost meaning. Actual incels made that term for themselves and it encompasses an entire ideology of hatred towards both women, and any successful man.

Incels, for the most part, are weak soyboy men who think by being nice to women they are owed sex. They also equate sex with a relationship, funnily enough much like a lot of the "I have a 10" dick and a yacht and 30 supermodel girlfriend" dudes on arf.

I hope he likes surprise buttsecs, cause he is gonna get it
View Quote

Incel / MGTOW.  Sad and pathetic either way
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I hope he likes surprise buttsecs, cause he is gonna get it
View Quote

He’ll blame women for that too, and it will only fuel his hatred  for when he gets released. Because let’s be honest, no way he stays locked up for long. Even murderers don’t usually spend the rest of their lives in prison.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:25:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

He’ll blame women for that too, and it will only fuel his hatred  for when he gets released. Because let’s be honest, no way he stays locked up for long. Even murderers don’t usually spend the rest of their lives in prison.
View Quote

Incels hate any man who isn't a fellow incel too.

They kinda hate everyone

So it will fuel his hatred for everyone
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:27:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There's that "look" again.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:29:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Deej got laid. It can't be that hard.
View Quote
True.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

SBR_slut isn't an incel

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

SBR_slut isn't an incel

I don't care about incel, I want fun commentary.

Quoted:

You’re not, actually.

It’s definitely offputting.

I hate people pussyfooting around real, definable, measurable physical attributes that add to the off-putting or have statistically significant effects you can measure. Most of these types actually have close-set eyes that add to the eerie quality, and it's like everyone is blind or afraid to state the obvious so I'll Leroy Jenkins the facts so we can have a real conversation.

I don't want to discuss "creepy stares" that aren't measurable. Weird interpupilary distance? That I can measure.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Weirdo.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lol moron.

Work out, make a dent in the world, and make money.  Bitches will follow.

I think actual incels are just lazy and entitled.
View Quote

Agreed....

They don't see how they have to do shit with themselves - yet wanna bed beauty queens from Serbia.

Morons..
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I hate people pussyfooting around real, definable, measurable physical attributes that add to the off-putting or have statistically significant effects you can measure. Most of these types actually have close-set eyes that add to the eerie quality, and it's like everyone is blind or afraid to state the obvious so I'll Leroy Jenkins the facts so we can have a real conversation.

I don't want to discuss "creepy stares" that aren't measurable. Weird interpupilary distance? That I can measure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SBR_slut isn't an incel

Quoted:

You’re not, actually.

It’s definitely offputting.

You…have an engineer brain, don’t you?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:37:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:37:55 PM EDT
[#11]
?

He attended Army Basic Training in Georgia from August through December 2019.
View Quote

So was he in the Army?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:39:20 PM EDT
[#12]
So in a traditional society, he would have occasionally banged a prostitute, and then drunk himself to death or got eaten by a bear due to his poor genetics.  The pastor would have kindly neglected to mention his sinful ways at the funeral, and his family would have considered his life a "tragedy."

Now, in modern society he is an incel with no outlet or solution to his inceldom, and also no natural predators to take him out, and eventually goes crazy plotting to kill a bunch of innocents, possibly at the behest of his FBI handler.  Good job modern society.  Thanks for saving us from the evils of muh prostitution.  I mean every other chick under 30 does unspeakable things on onlyfans, but you feminists truly saved us from the evils of sin with your reforms.  Good job.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you know Eesmith? Feel free to ask.

I find discussing anecdotal things fun and interesting with drama and people I personally know. When it comes to solving problems at a systems level, I happen to think anecdotal and unmeasurable factors < measurable and repeatable ones.

For extra irony points I was accused of NOT thinking like an engineer here (just use cntrl+F engineer for post) so frankly I'm at a loss of how to answer the question.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:42:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
?

So was he in the Army?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
?

He attended Army Basic Training in Georgia from August through December 2019.

So was he in the Army?

Propably a failure to adapt separation
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:42:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Any chance he was one of our "all women are whores" losers? Or just a generic worthless POS?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:43:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:45:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You are trying to quantify art. You will fail.
View Quote

Crazy people are art?

I'll take being accused of psuedoscience like phrenology or somatotypes, but I never said that I applied this mentality to art. You might be surprised about me IRL.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So in a traditional society, he would have occasionally banged a prostitute, and then drunk himself to death or got eaten by a bear due to his poor genetics.  The pastor would have kindly neglected to mention his sinful ways at the funeral, and his family would have considered his life a "tragedy."

View Quote
Or maybe just lowered his standards a tad bit more in line with what's reasonable and found a girl more fitting.

These are just envious, entitled little cunts that think they are better than everyone else and therefore deserve tier 1 girls. They fucking hate everyone because of envy.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:49:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Okay, I finally looked up what the hell "Incel" meant after all of these years.  

Wasn't exactly what I thought it meant, but close enough.
View Quote

@packinheavy
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:49:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Or maybe just lowered his standards a tad bit more in line with what's reasonable and found a girl more fitting.

These are just envious, entitled little cunts that think they are better than everyone else and therefore deserve tier 1 girls. They fucking hate everyone because of envy.
View Quote

To be fair, when people weren't fat you couldn't quantify as easily how big a difference there is between a 3 and a 7 on the scale but today the gap is huge.

I guess there was pox scars, missing teeth, limbs, deformities, etc. that were more common, but many of those can disappear in the dark.

Though even back then 1's were able to be felt in the dark.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:52:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.  Anybody can find someone to hook up with if they put a little effort into it.  I "think" that the problem with most "incels" is that they're teir-5 dudes that expect to be able to draw teir-1 females.  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:52:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I find discussing anecdotal things fun and interesting with drama and people I personally know. When it comes to solving problems at a systems level, I happen to think anecdotal and unmeasurable factors < measurable and repeatable ones.

For extra irony points I was accused of NOT thinking like an engineer here (just use cntrl+F engineer for post) so frankly I'm at a loss of how to answer the question.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No worries. I’ve just found a lot of engineers really prefer to speak in terms of measurable, quantifiable data and don’t do as well with the nebulous indefinables. It’s all good.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:54:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Deej got laid. It can’t be that hard.
View Quote

Pretty sure that situation counts as bestiality.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:57:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No worries. I’ve just found a lot of engineers really prefer to speak in terms of measurable, quantifiable data and don’t do as well with the nebulous indefinables. It’s all good.
View Quote

Check out how much drama I get involved in. I like unquantifiable shitshows as well, but I do find it tiresome when there is measurable, quantifiable aspects people ignore in favor of subjective things. I literally experience it like a detective who has everyone discussing psychological profiles at a crime scene while I'm the only one that sees bloody footprints and a murder weapon that might have prints and everyone ignores that. If it isn't there I'm more than happy to work up a psych profile, but when there's less psuedoscience necessary and everyone is clamoring for some woo-woo shit...

I argue with a bunch of atheists about God, and there is an element of faith that matters and is irreducible... yet most people blow out of proportion how big it is simply because they suck at the definable portions.

Isaac Newton was an autist who invented calculus then devoted the next half of his life to Alchemy. I think he's a legend. He moved from the definable and created and documented a new for of mathematics- then goes on to inquire about angels and transmutation and completely unquantifiable stuff but tries anyway. That's a legendary hero to me; yet most engineers recoil in horror when they hear he pursued higher mysteries.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:00:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

To be fair, when people weren't fat you couldn't quantify as easily how big a difference there is between a 3 and a 7 on the scale but today the gap is huge.

I guess there was pox scars, missing teeth, limbs, deformities, etc. that were more common, but many of those can disappear in the dark.

Though even back then 1's were able to be felt in the dark.
View Quote
Then there's this.
Seinfeld "Two Face" Girlfriend

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:12:19 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Just saying, There's a long history of the ugly turning beautiful, but fat is fat and that's the same whether your eyes are closed, open, or your nose plugged.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:14:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
AMF
View Quote

are you the guy that said "amf" the last time?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Just saying, There's a long history of the ugly turning beautiful, but fat is fat and that's the same whether your eyes are closed, open, or your nose plugged.
View Quote
That's interesting.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:18:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Pathetic.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm just saying even the dumbest incel can find the red light district.  "Hey cletus, see the red glow?  Go get your dick sucked and settle down."
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Incel / MGTOW.  Sad and pathetic either way
View Quote
Ding ding ding.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Wrong.

According to the last page of the indictment, the 9mm Glock style pistol was the machinegun.  Must've had a Wish.com full auto backplate and that explains why it was hidden in a vent.

https://www.scribd.com/document/516762120/Tres-Genco-Indictment

https://i.imgur.com/EGu1cDf.jpg

Although he did also buy some unknown type of rifle and was searching for instructions on how to turn it into an M16.  But there were no charges for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL Alright who is missing from GD today?

(Side note: He's been charged with possession of a machine gun because of a bump stock.)

Wrong.

According to the last page of the indictment, the 9mm Glock style pistol was the machinegun.  Must've had a Wish.com full auto backplate and that explains why it was hidden in a vent.

https://www.scribd.com/document/516762120/Tres-Genco-Indictment

https://i.imgur.com/EGu1cDf.jpg

Although he did also buy some unknown type of rifle and was searching for instructions on how to turn it into an M16.  But there were no charges for that.

Fascinating! Thanks for the correction.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:53:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That's interesting.
View Quote

Get me on a good day and I'll talk Jungian archetypes and Joseph Campbell and if they're full of shit or not.

But wait a second, that's not quantifiable engineering stuff, so clearly I must not be interested in it nor capable of it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:53:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm just saying even the dumbest incel can find the red light district.  "Hey cletus, see the red glow?  Go get your dick sucked and settle down."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thing is, it’s not about the sex.

They feel entitled to someone they deem acceptable to want to be with them. This is why sexbots and hookers won’t fix the problem. They need the acceptance and desire that comes along with a real relationship with a real person, but they want it 100% on their own terms without any investment in or obligation to the other person.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:53:49 PM EDT
[#36]
There are "incel community" websites? WTF...

I don't understand this. If you can't get laid the normal way, just go find the local Asian massage parlor and get a happy ending. I'm an older dude married w/ kids, out of the game, but aren't there apps for this stuff now?

Seems to me that if you can't get laid in 2021 then you're just *really* not trying.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:56:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Card carrying incels  are not just pathetic losers.  They share the same traits commonly seen in serial killers.  They see people as objects that exist for their use.  

Try reading some of their crap.  There is a hell of a lot of rage and entitlement  between those beady eyes.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:56:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
There are "incel community" websites? WTF...

I don't understand this. If you can't get laid the normal way, just go find the local Asian massage parlor and get a happy ending. I'm an older dude married w/ kids, out of the game, but aren't there apps for this stuff now?

Seems to me that if you can't get laid in 2021 then you're just *really* not trying.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Go ahead and look for yourself. IIRC, "wizard" is the term for a 30 year old virgin, the idea being the longer they go as a virgin the more powerful or autistic they become.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:59:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

are you the guy that said "amf" the last time?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It’s almost as though nature tries to weed out those who shouldn’t reproduce.
View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:00:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

They feel entitled to someone they deem acceptable to want to be with them. This is why sexbots and hookers won’t fix the problem. They need the acceptance and desire that comes along with a real relationship with a real person, but they want it 100% on their own terms without any investment in or obligation to the other person.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it about treating women as property? Like a power and control thing?

Or is it about being deemed acceptable by someone else they deem acceptable? I.e., if a 10 likes me, it means I'm also a 10.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:02:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

They kinda hate everyone

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They kinda hate everyone

They are bitter, broken losers.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:17:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well... gay rights wasn't all about the sex either, was it? Suddenly "dignity" and stuff matters for gay marriage; it's not enough to have legal rights but to have PUBLIC acknowledgement of such, which is what Justice Kennedy ruled on when writing the Obergefell opinion.

So the thing is... no one is interested in sex with the sex wars.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:21:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Or is it about being deemed acceptable by someone else they deem acceptable? I.e., if a 10 likes me, it means I'm also a 10.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

More like they think they deserve a relationship with a pretty woman, but they have no idea how to make that happen and don’t think they should ever have to put forth any effort to make it happen. They don’t think they should have to accept someone who isn’t pretty or is overweight, etc. They’re better than that. And when that pretty woman doesn’t magically appear and fall at their feet, they get the idea that they should be able to force or compel women to be with them and start focusing on all these perceived female deficits and deficiencies that make them lesser, and it just devolves from there.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:23:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
IIRC, "wizard" is the term for a 30 year old virgin, the idea being the longer they go as a virgin the more powerful or autistic they become.
View Quote

Likely a different group of people, as that seems to go against the incel mantra. They claim that their situation is an undesirable and unwanted one. If they thought that they were being made more powerful, it doesn't seem like that would make them hate women for putting them in that position (as they believe to be the case, though the truth of the matter is that they are the ones to blame in the first place).

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:25:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Wasn't Ohio one of the states where bumbstocks were ruled not machine guns by the circuit court?  How's this douchbag catch the MG charge?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:29:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Likely a different group of people, as that seems to go against the incel mantra. They claim that their situation is an undesirable and unwanted one. If they thought that they were being made more powerful, it doesn't seem like that would make them hate women for putting them in that position (as they believe to be the case, though the truth of the matter is that they are the ones to blame in the first place).

View Quote

Ya'll keep talking about weird shit out of pocket sending me down some really fucking weird rabbit holes. I want you to know i was sorta cognizant this existed, not this level of autistic detail before you made me go down this rabbithole.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:29:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Genco is alleged of purchasing tactical gloves, a bulletproof vest, a hoodie bearing the word "revenge", cargo pants, a bowie knife, a skull facemask, two Glock 17 magazines, a 9 mm Glock 17 clip and a holster clip in 2019.
View Quote

Fuck this guy, but seriously, fuck whoever thinks that should be an indicator of anything.  "Alleged"?   WTF does that mean in this context?  Holy fuck, lookout, there are people out there wearing tactical gloves.  

And not only does he have TWO glock 17 magazines, he also has a glock 17 CLIP too!!!!
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:38:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Hes gonna get plenty of aas in prison
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Who is missing from GD?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top