Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
3 masks, 3 shots should save the world

3 More Weeks?

3 moar butt probes, every 3 weeks
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:32:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Since they are just pulling these things out of their butt, why not roll the dice and do 12 shots?

I mean, the "experts" can say the sky is falling and people are getting in line to watch the sky fall, so why not go big?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
And yet they havent found a way to make this into a depository? They may as well stick it up everyones ass literally
View Quote

Good news!  There's an anal swab test you can take.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:34:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They can dispense them at the book suppository buildings.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And yet they havent found a way to make this into a depository? They may as well stick it up everyones ass literally

They can dispense them at the book suppository buildings.

The drop-off slot 'round back, right?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:35:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"Yeah, the drug they gave Bill. It's called Placebo. I think it was made by PFizer." /DaleGribble.
View Quote

Operation Infinite Dumbass
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:37:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Since they are just pulling these things out of their butt, why not roll the dice and do 12 shots?

I mean, the "experts" can say the sky is falling and people are getting in line to watch the sky fall, so why not go big?
View Quote

If they come out too early and tell people they need monthly boosters, we'll realize their vaccine actually sucks before receiving it becomes a habit/condition for continued existence.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:39:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Right on time to ask for more of that stimulus money.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:40:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Next week it will be shot of the month club you can enroll in, viruses evolve you know.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Next week it will be shot of the month club you can enroll in, viruses evolve you know.
View Quote

Will we all get punch cards like at the frozen yogurt shop?

Get 3 vaccines and get a fourth one. Don’t forget to double mask for double doses!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:52:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think it was Germany calling them for trying to sell them the shots for $65 a pop. Just think how they are making selling to every country in the world and vaccinating the entire world population. The biggest con scam $$$ of the century.
View Quote

That award, by far, goes to the climate change hoax.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:11:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Lol..fuck no.

Eat a dick Pfizer
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:16:18 PM EDT
[#12]
It will become yearly
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It will become yearly
View Quote
That's good, then I only have to ignore it once a year.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:19:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It will become yearly
View Quote

For the next few years at a minimum.  COVID-19 isn't going away anytime soon.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Data suggests that yes 3 shots would be more betterest to maximize the number of titers to take on each strain, with the future possibility of an annual vaccine.  

Having said that it will require Herculean global supply chain and manufacturing upgrades for sustainability.  Not to mention we have yet to even seriously discuss pediatric inoculation.

I’m pro vaccine.  I’m sold on the safety and efficacy of it.  However, the companies saying these things with incomplete data is not helping the appearances.  Moderna’s ceo was saying every six months to account for new strains, just no.

ETA:  In discussions with the CDC and other agencies our stance was to tel them to shut the fuck up for now because less will take the vaccine if they think it’s pointless.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:21:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
"How to raise revenue by 33% with one simple trick!"
View Quote

You mean raise it by 50% (2 x 1.5 = 3)
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Pfizer is a corrupt drug powerhouse, i don't trust their shit or clinical studies - yes i have been a competitor to them for a long time.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:21:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Of course he does.  Moar profits and besides, they have immunity and must be taken before a special vaccine court to be sued.  Why not sell more shots?

Dr. Simone Gold, MD, makes a case against the "vaccine" which aren't really  vaccines.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Kj2LfFVoAexp/
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:22:42 PM EDT
[#19]
If I get these three shots will the following still apply:

• Must wear a mask
  • Must social distance
  • Stop drinking after 10pm
  • Can still catch COVID
  • Can still spread COVID even if asymptomatic
  • Must go into quarantine if I  sneeze
  • Must go into quarantine if I come into contact with someone with covid, even if we both wore masks.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:23:29 PM EDT
[#20]
AstraZeneca may be able to help.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:26:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Pfizer is banned in Europe
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:29:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Pfizer is a corrupt drug powerhouse, i don't trust their shit or clinical studies - yes i have been a competitor to them for a long time.
View Quote

Could I interest you in some NovaVax?  How many times have i seen you without knowing at Cardinal?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go on ...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Fascinating.

Unrelated, back in the 1960s, Alka Selzer's sales were doing rather poorly. They were sold in a big jar, and you would take one if you had an upset tummy. They were trying to figure out how to increase the number of buyers of the product, when someone hit on a great idea.

Just make people use two at a time.

There was no reason you needed two, one was sufficient. But they sold their product with the message that you should take two, and the famous jingle was born.

Plop plop fizz fizz doubled alka seltzer sales
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:40:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I don't even have the first one. Nor do I care to have it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven't even been able to get my first one yet.  

Given the vaccine's effective rate vs. asymptomatic infection you could give most people sugar water and it would have the same effect.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:46:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Still zero shots to me
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:06:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Mo money. Which is what this is all about.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm all in for zero shots. Fuck them and their unnecessary vaccine.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:18:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Given the vaccine's effective rate vs. asymptomatic infection you could give most people sugar water and it would have the same effect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven't even been able to get my first one yet.  

Go on...

ETA:  I think you guys would be shocked at how little money is in Vaccines.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:34:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Can I get it at Costco yet?

I always like to buy in bulk.

I'm gonna be super safe.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:37:07 PM EDT
[#31]
2nd one fucked me up. HARD pass on another. I’ll take my chances getting the actual virus
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:40:02 PM EDT
[#32]
3 for free!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

ETA:  In discussions with the CDC and other agencies our stance was to tell them to shut the fuck up for now because less will take the vaccine if they think it’s pointless.
View Quote

Its been amazing just how incredibly shitty public health authorities have been through this. I know there was data lag. I know the media can't be trusted to broadcast anything, especially when they were hard over Orange Man Bad.

But Christ, at some point they've got to get that basically daily changing "guidelines," botch jobs for testing by CDC in the January/February timeframe (after they had blown it off) vaccine distribution (for something they've told for 6 months was coming) and now mixed messaging on vaccine efficacy doesn't help the case, at all. This isn't Trump or Faucci. This is to me just basic "how to" for a pandemic response.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:44:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Gotta make that money some how, 3 shots is better than 2.
View Quote

2 to 3...  That will only increase sales by 50%!!  How about a daily shot?  

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:51:05 PM EDT
[#35]
If you offered a drug company a choice between a pill that cures cancer or a pill that would completely halt cancer's progress for as long as you keep taking it, they'd all pick the latter.  They'd pass on both if they could make more money developing a pill that made cats' poop less smelly.  There's nothing altruistic about them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Why the hell not?! Xiden is buying enough for everyone!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:28:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

And India
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:30:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Not going to get even one.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:43:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Weren't they just saying one shot would be good enough so they could get the shots to more people?  Now they're saying you need three? Where are they coming up with all these extra doses?

My guess is people aren't falling for the scam anymore and are foregoing getting the 'vaccine'.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:46:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

How about when uncle sugar gives you a 'blank check'?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:49:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Go on...

View Quote

So where are the billions going?  Someone's getting a shitload of money.  I'm not saying there's a guy swimming in gold coins like Scrooge McDuck somewhere, but there's a huge volume of economy being diverted to this venture of questionable utility (my opinion).  The glaziers are indeed making a fortune from all these broken windows.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:52:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If you offered a drug company a choice between a pill that cures cancer or a pill that would completely halt cancer's progress for as long as you keep taking it, they'd all pick the latter.  They'd pass on both if they could make more money developing a pill that made cats' poop less smelly.  There's nothing altruistic about them.
View Quote

Bullshit; they'd charge double for the first pill & short their company shares as cancer vanishes forever & dooms their business model. Why work toward long-term stability when you can cash out today?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:52:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Weren't they just saying one shot would be good enough so they could get the shots to more people?  Now they're saying you need three? Where are they coming up with all these extra doses?

My guess is people aren't falling for the scam anymore and are foregoing getting the 'vaccine'.
View Quote

But they're doing very diligent testing to arrive at a these different conclusions, I'm certain.

LOL
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 7:45:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Go on...

View Quote

Pfizer was forecasting $15 billion revenue for this vaccine alone in 2021 with a two dose regimen.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top