BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jokermann77:

Not this one specifically, but I’ve considered one of these. I’ll have to check it out. I’ve heard of the “back widow” but for the price holy cow, probably not going to happen. Titan has a “knock off” of a attachment called the “Linebacker” that looked interesting.
View Quote

Point of clarification:

Black Widow is a small NY-based company that sells custom made heavy-duty weight equipment: Black Widow Equipment

Back Widow is a multi-use handle for cable exercises: Back Widow
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 9:34:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GunsandCoffee71] [#2]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 12:23:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By GunsandCoffee71:

Point of clarification:

Black Widow is a small NY-based company that sells custom made heavy-duty weight equipment: Black Widow Equipment

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Not this one specifically, but I’ve considered one of these. I’ll have to check it out. I’ve heard of the “back widow” but for the price holy cow, probably not going to happen. Titan has a “knock off” of a attachment called the “Linebacker” that looked interesting.

Point of clarification:

I appreciate the clarification, I did know they were different products and manufacturers. Because the names were similar, I just pointed out I looked into the back widow because it was a multi use functionality. It has a slot to use on a barbell as a landmine attachment, and you can use it as a cable pull down attachment / cable row attachment. I like to look at multi use items when possible since I have a small space.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 4:19:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Landmine handles/grips. What do you guys have and recommend?

Currently weighing pros and cons between these options but willing to consider alternatives. I'm inclined towards the parallel handle.

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:28:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By wookie1562:
Landmine handles/grips. What do you guys have and recommend?

Currently weighing pros and cons between these options but willing to consider alternatives. I'm inclined towards the parallel handle.

https://i.imgur.com/ZLsBMBN.png
https://i.imgur.com/5oW1GTJ.png
View Quote
I've been trying to figure out the same thing. I haven't been using my landmine at all, but I want to start including it soon.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:58:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SnoopisTDI:
I've been trying to figure out the same thing. I haven't been using my landmine at all, but I want to start including it soon.
View Quote
I went for the parallel grip fat version. Although I haven't loaded it up with 165lbs like the beefcake in the rogue photos

The flat bar version is basically a barbell row and I can do those without the landmine. It's pretty nice, no surprises from rogue. I think it has some applications outside of plain rowing as well but I haven't explored them much.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 11:18:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Grab a bar or dumbbell handles and try both grips. See which you like better. Im a neutral grip kinda guy like the rogue can usually lift more, but some like the other grip.

Need to get a pic,, changed the gym around so I can get more movement. Got rid of 10 or so pieces that I didnt use. As long as I have a rack and barbell im good.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 6:08:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jarcese] [#8]
I went for the parallel grip fat version. Although I haven't loaded it up with 165lbs like the beefcake in the rogue photos

The flat bar version is basically a barbell row and I can do those without the landmine. It's pretty nice, no surprises from rogue. I think it has some applications outside of plain rowing as well but I haven't explored them much.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SnoopisTDI:

You can buy a neutral grip attachment for a cable machine.  Just put it under the bar below the collar, no need to attach anything.  You can also buy collars for attaching chains, but instead of clipping in chains, you put it on the collar in the land mine setup.  Carabiner any cable attachment you want.  Much cheaper that buying stuff specifically for a land mine and they can be dual use if you have a cable machine.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 4:59:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Here is my starter gym. I have alot on my wishlist and will slowly add to the gym when I have extra funds

Attachment Attached File

Gym mats in place

Attachment Attached File

Gym mats held together with truss mending plates, I used 8 total. Also have Heavy Duty black Gorilla tape to tape the seams so dirt won't get in

Attachment Attached File

Rack put together

Attachment Attached File

Rack, Bar, & Bench...Ready to be used!

Attachment Attached File

Pic of the plates. I dont have a tree or anything to hold the plates so far. That's on the wishlist

Overall as it sits I have $1413.64 in my gym (plus whatever the ball was. I forget) and I'm very happy. Still got alot more I wanna do but it will come in time.

Also wanna build a platform when I have the money for it.

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:35:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By PA-Minuteman:
Here is my starter gym. I have alot on my wishlist and will slowly add to the gym when I have extra funds

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425704/20220910_093339_jpg-2521259.JPG

Gym mats in place

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425704/20220910_093818_jpg-2521261.JPG

Gym mats held together with truss mending plates, I used 8 total. Also have Heavy Duty black Gorilla tape to tape the seams so dirt won't get in

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425704/20220910_115529_jpg-2521262.JPG

Rack put together

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425704/20220910_163449_jpg-2521263.JPG

Rack, Bar, & Bench...Ready to be used!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425704/20220910_163725_jpg-2521266.JPG

Pic of the plates. I dont have a tree or anything to hold the plates so far. That's on the wishlist

Overall as it sits I have $1413.64 in my gym (plus whatever the ball was. I forget) and I'm very happy. Still got alot more I wanna do but it will come in time.

Also wanna build a platform when I have the money for it.

View Quote
Is that the Fitness Reality 810xlt? If so I have the same rack. Highly recommend adding the lat pull attachment.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 11:11:39 AM EDT
[#11]
For those with the Fitness Reality 810xlt racks I finally found a set of jammer arms that are supposed to fit. I have them on order and they should be here on Oct. 20, so hopefully will be reporting back that they fit and aren't a steaming pile of shit.

Stock photo of the arms.
Attachment Attached File

Looks like they have Trump Derangement Syndrome
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 10:04:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Quiganomics] [#12]
Jammer arms came much sooner than expected, got them installed on the rack this morning, for the price pretty happy with them.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 4:15:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Quiganomics:
Jammer arms came much sooner than expected, got them installed on the rack this morning, for the price pretty happy with them.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/411079/image000000_heic__25__jpg-2556777.JPG
View Quote

Lookin good!!! You’ll have to report back after using them for a while with pro’s and con’s. I’ve considered getting a pair of jammers for my rack and I go back and forth. Some days I think I really want a pair, other days I’m like I don’t know if I would be worth the expense. I’m curious as to what you have to say about their use.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Lookin good!!! You’ll have to report back after using them for a while with pro’s and con’s. I’ve considered getting a pair of jammers for my rack and I go back and forth. Some days I think I really want a pair, other days I’m like I don’t know if I would be worth the expense. I’m curious as to what you have to say about their use.
View All Quotes
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/411079/image000000_heic__25__jpg-2556777.JPG

interested to know as well.   Is that rack bolted to the floor ?  I wonder how much a rack that light  would move with out it being bolted down or weights being stored on it
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 7:18:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Also curious. All I've ever seen them used for is a standing push press of some sort. What else can you do with them?
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#16]
rep fitness had a video showing a lot of stuff you can do with there jammer arms
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 10:07:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Blaster7R:

interested to know as well.   Is that rack bolted to the floor ?  I wonder how much a rack that light  would move with out it being bolted down or weights being stored on it
View Quote
Rack isn't bolted down (I fear commitment) but I have a couple sets of plate pegs for the rack and will be loading it down with a few hundred pounds of plates to limit any movement. Also, the foam floor keeps it pretty honest and never had it slide on me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#18]
I got my Ironmaster dumbbells a few days ago. I've only used them a little bit so far but they're way more convenient than Olympic dumbbells. Very nice small form factor and seem to be well made. Also finally got my lat pull down pulley system from Titan- they had two different sets of instructions depending on where you look, and neither perfectly matched the included hardware kit, but generally it was still pretty easy to assemble and feels solid and smooth.

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 2:09:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Rack isn't bolted down (I fear commitment) but I have a couple sets of plate pegs for the rack and will be loading it down with a few hundred pounds of plates to limit any movement. Also, the foam floor keeps it pretty honest and never had it slide on me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Blaster7R:

I've got a Rogue Monster lite floor mount non bolt and its fine too for the most part it 'migrates' on the rubber but not excessively. The thing is extremely heavy though even unloaded and I keep weight on pegs at the bottom.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:47:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Had to take the stickers off that came on the jammer arms, just said TDS and didn't want my gym having any Trump Derangement Syndrome, and replaced them with something more fitting (big fan of Jocko )

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:09:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Had to take the stickers off that came on the jammer arms, just said TDS and didn't want my gym having any Trump Derangement Syndrome, and replaced them with something more fitting (big fan of Jocko )

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/411079/20221011_101322_jpg-2559656.JPG
View Quote

Oh heck yeah!!! I dig that!!!!! Now you need to get yourself a DEF Flag!!!!

https://www.jockostore.com/collections/accessories/products/flag-discipline-equals-freedom
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:17:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Quiganomics] [#22]

Oh heck yeah!!! I dig that!!!!! Now you need to get yourself a DEF Flag!!!!

https://www.jockostore.com/collections/accessories/products/flag-discipline-equals-freedom
View Quote
May have to do that. Was going to make a custom DEF nameplate for the top of the cage....
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 6:51:18 PM EDT
[#23]
OCT 2022 Basement Gym Update

Upgraded my rack to a Rogue R3 and added bracings for a DIY wall-mount solution. Solid as hell with zero movement of any kind.

I also mounted the Rogue plate horns to 2x10s for easy access to plates.

Picked up a row bench (AKA seal bench) that is fantastic for supported rows and arm work. A solid piece of steel that I purchased for a song on FB Marketplace. The Titan Row bar goes well with this bench and allows for max contraction rows.

The final addition is a Sorinex selectorized reverse hyper machine. Over 30 years old and originally in a college weight room - it spent the last few years rusting in a guy's garage. I restored it and it looks like new. This is the definition of "old school" - solid steel pulleys with brass bushings and the frame is a single welded piece. A great option for those of us with old guy/deployment spines. The price was so low it was almost criminal. Almost.

I've got everything I need now.

Link Posted: 11/2/2022 9:48:16 PM EDT
[#24]
How's the stretch on the eccentric portion of that reverse hyper? Really cool design regardless, no risk of banging the shins with a plate like all the common RH designs available today.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:32:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By bigx5murf:
How's the stretch on the eccentric portion of that reverse hyper? Really cool design regardless, no risk of banging the shins with a plate like all the common RH designs available today.
View Quote

The eccentric stretch is amazing and does wonders for deloading the spine.

The best money I've ever spent on anything exercise-related.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 4:31:15 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bigx5murf:

I keep wanting a reverse hyper, probably the rogue west side scout hyper due to space constraints. I just can’t justify pulling the trigger on something I don’t know if I’ll like or get benefit from. What are your opinions or the hyper in general.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 5:50:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GunsandCoffee71] [#27]

I keep wanting a reverse hyper, probably the rogue west side scout hyper due to space constraints. I just can’t justify pulling the trigger on something I don’t know if I’ll like or get benefit from. What are your opinions or the hyper in general.
View Quote

There's a lot of hype surrounding reverse hypers - some swear they are a miracle cure and others saying it's a waste of time.

I've had marked success with this movement - it increases flexibility, decreases pain, and keeps my posterior chain strong. I can't load my spine at all, so traditional methods aren't an option for me.

I was also looking at the Rogue Scout Hyper, but just happened to luck out and find a selectorized version on FB Marketplace - they essentially gave it away after considering the cost of the included accessories (Spud belt and various attachments). It was a lot of work restoring it, but it was certainly worth it.

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:16:02 PM EDT
[#28]

There's a lot of hype surrounding reverse hypers - some swear they are a miracle cure and others saying it's a waste of time.

I've had marked success with this movement - it increases flexibility, decreases pain, and keeps my posterior chain strong. I can't load my spine at all, so traditional methods aren't an option for me.

I was also looking at the Rogue Scout Hyper, but just happened to luck out and find a selectorized version on FB Marketplace - they essentially gave it away after considering the cost of the included accessories (Spud belt and various attachments). It was a lot of work restoring it, but it was certainly worth it.

View All Quotes

That’s one of the reasons I can’t  decide on if it’s worth getting. Like you said it’s like 50/50 on if they are worth it or not. Sounds like you got a deal you couldn’t pass up!
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:59:51 AM EDT
[#29]
I can't comment on reverse-hypers in general; I've never used one. I have researched them a bit and particularly the westside scout rogue offers. After a bit of reading, I found move than one review talking about it not being very stable. Just something to consider if thinking about that specific model.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By jcatcg:
I can't comment on reverse-hypers in general; I've never used one. I have researched them a bit and particularly the westside scout rogue offers. After a bit of reading, I found move than one review talking about it not being very stable. Just something to consider if thinking about that specific model.
View Quote

Yeah, I’ve seen people mention that. Coop from GGR mentioned that as well. However, from my understanding a lot of that has to do with more swinging the weight vs actual controlled movements.
I don’t plan on doing anything crazy, mostly controlled movements. If it leaves me feeling unstable or unsafe, I could always sell it. The problem is I don’t know if I should even buy one. Don’t worry though, I’ll mull it over for the next like one or 2 years then finally pull the trigger! LoL
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:11:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Yeah, I’ve seen people mention that. Coop from GGR mentioned that as well. However, from my understanding a lot of that has to do with more swinging the weight vs actual controlled movements.
I don’t plan on doing anything crazy, mostly controlled movements. If it leaves me feeling unstable or unsafe, I could always sell it. The problem is I don’t know if I should even buy one. Don’t worry though, I’ll mull it over for the next like one or 2 years then finally pull the trigger! LoL
View Quote

The scout hyper is included in rogues November sale. $50 off. I’ve been thinking of adding one also.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:50:06 PM EDT
[#32]
How do the adjustable bowflex dumbbells stack up?  They are running a Black Friday sale with 0 percent financing and I haven't seen many cheaper options.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:50:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By jjgrappler:
How do the adjustable bowflex dumbbells stack up?  They are running a Black Friday sale with 0 percent financing and I haven't seen many cheaper options.
View Quote
I never heard any complaints but I avoided them because they have some plastic bits in the mechanism, so worried they might not hold up to the abuse. Not that I throw my dumbbells around, but I don't baby them either.

I chose the Ironmaster quick-lock, which I'm really happy with. They don't change as quickly as something like bowflex, but it's reasonably quick, and they have a nice form factor that isn't awkward like some of the other options.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 6:47:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: UA_ME02] [#34]
Had the Bowflex adjustable, they lasted just fine until they got in a bind during a move and I broke one of the tabs trying to break it free.

ETA: I got 10 good years out of them. I wouldn’t shy away from another set, but next for me will be 80lb Nuobells
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Figured I’d add my gym to this thread. I moved over the summer and the new house had a 30x50 shop in the back that wasn’t being used except for storage until we got settled in the house. So, I decided to take the back 16’x20’ area and turn it into a gym. I already had all the equipment from my last house gym (pics were in the last thread), so it just cost me weekend time and materials to get it built. Happy with how it turned out. I’ll replace the window AC with a mini split before next summer.

Before;

After:
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By UA_ME02:
Figured I’d add my gym to this thread. I moved over the summer and the new house had a 30x50 shop in the back that wasn’t being used except for storage until we got settled in the house. So, I decided to take the back 16’x20’ area and turn it into a gym. I already had all the equipment from my last house gym (pics were in the last thread), so it just cost me weekend time and materials to get it built. Happy with how it turned out. I’ll replace the window AC with a mini split before next summer.

Before;
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/460886/28E2A3B9-8E8E-441D-B45B-C1060186FCD7-2568993.jpg

After:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/460886/CD78A532-4546-4D94-AE8F-19D2B857A23B-2568987.jpg
View Quote

Nice!! I like that finished space. I’d love to be able I do something like that one day.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 9:40:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Gonna jump in here, because I am in the process of overhauling my Gym.

Here's where I was about 2 weeks ago:

Attachment Attached File

Carpet, with mats under the treadmill and Peloton wasn't cutting it. I also have an adjustable bench with Dumbells in my office. Up to 35# Hex's and a set of Bowflex 1090's.

First thing I did was replace the floor; ripping out the Carpet and adding Rubber tiles.

Attachment Attached File

Then November came and I placed an order. MOST of that is now here. The Peloton has moved to my office, and I added a Rogue RML-3W folding power rack.

I just did this, so there's more shuffling to do because I'll be doing all my lifting in there, and not my office, now. But after building this sucker I'm done for today.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 7:58:36 PM EDT
[#38]
I see there are a lot of other fans of the Fitness Reality Rack in here.

Next upgrades will be the lat pull down, but I need a bike first.

Link Posted: 11/15/2022 1:52:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Currahee:

View Quote

Looks like a good setup! What kind of bike are you looking at getting?
Link Posted: 11/15/2022 1:53:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By ASUsax:
Gonna jump in here, because I am in the process of overhauling my Gym.

Here's where I was about 2 weeks ago:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/38583/PXL_20221105_153939569_PANO_jpg-2599231.JPG

Carpet, with mats under the treadmill and Peloton wasn't cutting it. I also have an adjustable bench with Dumbells in my office. Up to 35# Hex's and a set of Bowflex 1090's.

First thing I did was replace the floor; ripping out the Carpet and adding Rubber tiles.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/38583/PXL_20221105_214943382_PANO_jpg-2599233.JPG

Then November came and I placed an order. MOST of that is now here. The Peloton has moved to my office, and I added a Rogue RML-3W folding power rack.

I just did this, so there's more shuffling to do because I'll be doing all my lifting in there, and not my office, now. But after building this sucker I'm done for today.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/38583/PXL_20221113_235513609_PANO_jpg-2599244.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/38583/PXL_20221114_000254491_PANO_jpg-2599245.JPG
View Quote

Nice upgrade! Now it just looks like you need some plates! (Unless they are just not pictured)
Link Posted: 11/15/2022 2:12:07 PM EDT
[#41]

Looks like a good setup! What kind of bike are you looking at getting?
View Quote
I haven't researched it enough.  I think I want a dual action fan bike.  Need to get my wife looking on market place

Link Posted: 11/15/2022 5:42:20 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Why do you think there's no cost benefit to an Olympic barbell?
Link Posted: 11/15/2022 6:43:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Tanren37:

View All Quotes

Sounds like he’s already invested in plates that all have 1” holes.
Link Posted: 11/15/2022 9:18:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Half-Breed:

Sounds like he’s already invested in plates that all have 1” holes.
View Quote

300lbs and two standard bars.  Along with a power rack and platform.

Link Posted: 11/16/2022 1:51:45 AM EDT
[#45]

300lbs and two standard bars.  Along with a power rack and platform.

View Quote
Basically.  I'm not close to needing a bar that can go heavier.  When I get close I'll start looking.

As it stands now I'd have a lot of weight to get rid of, then a lot of weight to buy.  Plus the way I have my plates stored now, I really like, and it wouldn't work with Oly plates.

I got in to this during covid and considered myself lucky to get the kit I started with.  No ragrets.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 7:05:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ASUsax] [#46]

Nice upgrade! Now it just looks like you need some plates! (Unless they are just not pictured)
View Quote

Just not pictured. I got a set of Rogue Fleck Bumper plates, and some cheaper plates to bump those up at need, along with a Rogue Ohio bar.

I'm hoping for some storage (and some more plates) for Xmas, so I'll be doing some more work in January or so.

I also have a bunch of standard plates and at least one 1" bar (I had a second but can't find it, so maybe it's in the shed or something), but the Rogue November sale (and the fact that by buying the plates and bar I got free shipping on the rack) got me to do that upgrade. My 1" stuff is garbage that I bought in my early 20's and have been trucking around for nearly 20 years (and not using; I had used it years ago but the then-GF moved in and the big stuff I had then had to go)

Initially I was going to go the Currahee route, but the sales made me move early.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 9:48:03 PM EDT
[#47]

Just not pictured. I got a set of Rogue Fleck Bumper plates, and some cheaper plates to bump those up at need, along with a Rogue Ohio bar.

I'm hoping for some storage (and some more plates) for Xmas, so I'll be doing some more work in January or so.

I also have a bunch of standard plates and at least one 1" bar (I had a second but can't find it, so maybe it's in the shed or something), but the Rogue November sale (and the fact that by buying the plates and bar I got free shipping on the rack) got me to do that upgrade. My 1" stuff is garbage that I bought in my early 20's and have been trucking around for nearly 20 years (and not using; I had used it years ago but the then-GF moved in and the big stuff I had then had to go)

Initially I was going to go the Currahee route, but the sales made me move early.
View All Quotes

I’ve had my eye on those Fleck bumpers! They look really nice! I don’t need any at the moment, one day I want to pick up some bumpers, but I don’t plan on it any time soon, it’s between those and the Fringe Sport Savage plates, rogue will more than likely win out! LoL

Anyone else get anything for their home gyms during the Black Friday sales. My wife picked me up a Schwinn IC4 bike that she found on sale. But, I don’t get it until Christmas. That’s what my daughter told her she wanted to get me for Christmas for my gym. I only know about it because she wanted to make sure it’s the one I wanted (she knows I’m picky on what I decide to put in my gym….. Aaaaaaaand she needed me to carry it into the house lol.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 11:54:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Anyone else get anything for their home gyms during the Black Friday sales.
View Quote

I haven't bought anything that wasn't a gun part during a Black Fri sale in over two decades, but this year I saw almost $100 off on a Titan adjustable bench, and it just so happens I needed it, so I picked one up.  Took about 15 minutes to assemble, and, while not as nice as the Rogue at work, its perfect for what I need, and very high quality overall.

Link Posted: 12/17/2022 5:10:41 PM EDT
[#49]
My big Christmas present

Attachment Attached File

And this because we redecorated the bathroom

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 3:00:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Replaced the old tennis ball today.

Attachment Attached File

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top