Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/4/2022 8:40:30 PM EDT
Prayers for the two Newborns and their parents.
I cannot imagine the anger/rage the Dads must be feeling.  And the poor Mothers and family.
My thoughts on the 18 year old man doing this.... COC and all....
The Perpetrator is in Jail in Odessa.  When the other inmates hear what he did....maybe...

Excerpt from Linked article below:

" ODESSA, Texas (KMID/KPEJ)- On Monday evening, the Odessa Police Department arrested an 18-year-old man who allegedly broke into the newborn nursery at Odessa Regional Medical Center and assaulted two infants along with a group of medical staff trying to help the babies. Now an affidavit has revealed new details about the events that led to the arrest of Marcus McCowan Jr. "

https://www.valleycentral.com/news/nursery-intruder-says-die-as-he-chokes-shakes-newborn-affidavit-says/

" />
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:41:42 PM EDT
[#1]
The Odessa Ass Bandit needs to return.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:44:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm somewhat bothered that the fuck made it to Jail alive.  

Should have been the Ector County Coroner loading up the corpse of that sumbitch.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Pickaxe to forehead, buzzards, done.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:45:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Diversity is our strength?
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:45:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Someone fetch a .22lr and a blue tarp.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Jesus, what in the fuck???? That dude needs beat to death
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The Odessa Ass Bandit needs to return.
View Quote

Quoted:
Pickaxe to forehead, buzzards, done.
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote
he will get all that and more in jail.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:48:29 PM EDT
[#8]
First, a stop at Home Depot - pair of pliers, blowtorch, various other sundries, then over to a hog farm.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:51:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Hate crime?

Will Texas charge this monster with a hate crime?
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:52:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Someone fetch a .22lr and a blue tarp.
View Quote
And a late 1990's Cadillac El Dorado.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:52:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Texas.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#12]
I ain’t got nothing coc to say
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#13]
There's an odd streak of black crime with this kind of hate. White hunts, torturing whites, throwing babies off balconies, pushing people into trains etc.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Ethnicity of the babies?

Either way, that fucker should be removed from this earth with extreme prejudice.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:56:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Ralph Northam?
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#18]
How did he get in? With both of my kids, the birthing unit was off-limits without CCTV verification. The NICU is even tighter (for different, but obvious reasons).
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:00:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
How did he get in? With both of my kids, the birthing unit was off-limits without CCTV verification. The NICU is even tighter (for different, but obvious reasons).
View Quote

My guess is he had recently made contact with the psych ward and had a bracelet....
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:02:41 PM EDT
[#20]
I like this guys approach.......
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:03:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Sick bastard.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:04:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Hope he suffers, a lot .
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:05:55 PM EDT
[#23]
He’ll get a mental health sentence…lifetime.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:07:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Texas.
View Quote

That’s your takeaway from this?
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:09:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Yet, had these babies been killed a day prior and at the direction of the mother, half of GD would be cool with it.

Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#26]
He will get 10yrs for assault and be out in 2 with time served.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:12:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Hate crime?

Will Texas charge this monster with a hate crime?
View Quote

Wrong racial profile.  It’s all so tiresome.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:12:49 PM EDT
[#28]
I can promise you if that were my baby, that useless piece of shit would have neevr got to the cops
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Wishing I could type "good shoot" with my 1 month old daughter on my chest.

Fuck that piece of shit.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:18:00 PM EDT
[#30]
What's coming, it can't be stopped.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:18:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yet, had these babies been killed a day prior and at the direction of the mother, half of GD would be cool with it.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Texas Man Broke into Hospital Nursery, Said ‘Die’ as He Strangled and Shook Newborn Babies Until They Turned Blue

First responders reportedly arrived on the scene after a therapist was able to temporarily subdue McCowan, but upon making contact with the suspect, police said he was “aggressive towards officers, which led to a physical altercation.” During the altercation with multiple officers, McCowan allegedly “attempted to take one of their firearms from its holster” but was unsuccessful.

A copy of the probable cause affidavit obtained by nearby Midland, Texas ABC affiliate KMID provided additional details about what witnesses told investigators they saw prior to the arrival of police.

McCowan was reportedly at the hospital because his girlfriend was in labor; he was alleged acting “odd and unreasonable” prior to the alleged attack. He then allegedly grabbed the arm of a nurse, made an “unintelligible statement,” and was asked to leave.  Instead, he reportedly started “running back and forth in the hall.”

When he saw a new mother with a baby in a carrier being discharged, he reportedly began staring at the child until the mother moved the infant out of view and he walked away. But a short while later, McCowan reportedly started sprinting at the mother and three nurses, pushing one of the nurses to the ground as he attempted to break into the locked nursery where newborns are brought.

Unable to get into the nursery, McCowan allegedly snatched the baby from the carrier and fled into a lactation room. A nurse reportedly told police that she gave chase and saw McCowan strangling the baby by the neck.

“Nurses said the infant’s face changed color from lack of oxygen before they were able to wrestle the baby away and remove him from the Lactation Room,” KMID reported.

A therapist who heard the commotion arrived at the scene and reportedly watched McCowan successfully force his way into the nursery. There, the therapist reportedly said McCowan began to strangle another newborn, placing both of his hands around the baby girl’s neck.

“McCowan then picked up the baby, who had since turned blue, by her neck and began to shake her,” KMID reported. “The therapist said McCowan said ‘die’ to the infant and made a move as if he were going to throw her to the ground.”

However, the therapist reportedly caught up with McCowan and tried to slowly bring him to the ground while simultaneously protecting the baby’s head. According to a report from Odessa American, the baby was “turning purple” when a security officer arrived and helped the therapist get the baby away from McCowan.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:22:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Give that stupid fuckin savage the needle like yesterday. That article made my blood boil.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:24:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Another broken toy in the land of misfits.

I'd like to see the people who broke those toys be punished as well, for accessory to the fact.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:25:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Ever seen a man beaten to death by bare hands?  Want to?  Try that in front of me.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:27:24 PM EDT
[#36]
People used to handle these things in an expedient manner.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:27:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
There's an odd streak of black crime with this kind of hate. White hunts, torturing whites, throwing babies off balconies, pushing people into trains etc.
View Quote

Yep they are paying back whitey.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:28:19 PM EDT
[#38]
That fuck needs to disappear.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:29:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could get pretty ugly for them when the pendulum swings back.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:33:01 PM EDT
[#40]
What color were the babies? Could it be one of those “hate crimes”?
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:34:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:35:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IF.

And that's a big IF.

They have government and media air cover and I doubt that's going away any time soon.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:35:32 PM EDT
[#43]
He should never have made it out of the hospital alive.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:36:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I can promise you if that were my baby, that useless piece of shit would have neevr got to the cops
View Quote

monica
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:37:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Too bad there isn't some person's commissary account we could contribute to such that this problem gets rectified inside the jail.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:40:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Evisceration, down to the last bone, last bit of muscle and toss it to my hogs.  Then I would toss Twinkies to the pork to get the bad taste out of their palates.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:41:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Hate crime. If FBHO had a son...
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:42:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:44:03 PM EDT
[#49]
We're so fucking stupid. We just let "crazy" run amok these days.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:46:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

If his mother had done that 18 years ago this wouldn't be an issue.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top