BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:26:27 PM EDT
[#1]
OHP Kitted up sighting
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:37:32 PM EDT
[#2]
This is more exciting then a four alarm far!
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:43:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OHP Kitted up sighting
View Quote

Yep, my livestream ended, but it froze on this picture....

One shirt says "peaceful protester" and the other says "Donald heres (something?? )..."

I take it the serious looking guy who is a foot taller than everybody else has "TROOPER" on the back of his carrier.... I thought it might have said "TRUMP" when I initially saw it

Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:44:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think it's all in euroland.  

https://pluto.tv/live-tv/slow-tv
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Totally off topic but do train guys ever post go-pro type videos of the train route outside populated areas?  I think that would be fascinating to see.

I think it's all in euroland.  

https://pluto.tv/live-tv/slow-tv

Search youtube for this guy:  Locomotive Engineer Mike Barnett

He's retired now, but did some POV cell vids on CSX.  He's got some fun stuff there.  Not hours of gratification, but better than nothing.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:47:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

One shirt says "peaceful protester" and the other says "Donald heres (something?? )..."

I take it the serious looking guy who is a foot taller than everybody else has "TROOPER" on the back of his carrier.... I thought it might have said "TRUMP" when I initially saw it

https://i.imgur.com/TeZcLqR.png
View Quote

Oklahoma Highway Patrol (AKA State Troopers) are the state police and I think they have a min height requirement is 6'2"
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:57:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder how many enabling mom's are sitting there re-warming pizza pockets over and over again are falling in to despair waiting for their little Cherub to come home to comfort and bosom smothering hugs ?

It must be horrible.

Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:02:29 PM EDT
[#7]
These protesters wearing masks outdoors are mentally retarded.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:04:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Uh, pretty sure it’s so they aren’t identified.  They’re not worried about COVID-19.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:07:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Oklahoma Highway Patrol (AKA State Troopers) are the state police and I think they have a min height requirement is 6'2"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They used to have a minimum height requirement (6 foot, I think) but that ended in the 80's or maybe before. They do get a lot of giants though.

*Son of a retired OHP trooper*
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:08:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Uh, pretty sure it’s so they aren’t identified.  They’re not worried about COVID-19.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you're going to counter protest you should have a mask on too. For a couple reasons at least.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:11:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If you're going to counter protest you should have a mask on too. For a couple reasons at least.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, pretty sure it's so they aren't identified.  They're not worried about COVID-19.

That would be the only time I wear a mask.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:11:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Uh, pretty sure it's so they aren't identified.  They're not worried about COVID-19.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They'll be identified in the morgue if another Kyle has to respond to attacks.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:25:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:28:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Ranging a bit far to the south, aren't they?

Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:45:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Is this party still going on? Link to stream?
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:46:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Ranging a bit far to the south, aren't they?

View Quote

What stream are you watching now?
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 12:12:20 AM EDT
[#17]
any  action/arrests?
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 12:44:35 AM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/j3njf3s.jpg
Holeeeeee sheeet. I peeeeeed my pants.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 12:46:41 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm not sure why they haven't brought this to S.FL yet, but I feel like it will happen sooner than later. This is a "battleground state" from a votes perspective. However, DeSantis and crew ain't gonna take that shit.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 12:51:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/135749/CSAF_2-1567113.jpg

A couple of well placed snipers could solve that problem.  Just saying for a friend and not advocating.
View Quote

300wm. I work a mile from there and noticed norhing.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 12:55:18 AM EDT
[#21]
So nothing has really happened?
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 1:06:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So nothing has really happened?
View Quote

They bitched out. No shock really. Oklahoma doesn't put up with the shit the blue states do.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 1:09:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone should retweet another change of location. Send them somewhere out in the boonies.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WhichJoyousBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif

I was thinking the Comanches and Kiowas about 80 miles south might be a little bored.  Walters and Comanche counties would love the protesters long time!  Not to mention that, if the protesters run, it would be really easy to channel them into the Fort Sill impact area or the wildlife refuge, where they can play with the bison and longhorns.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 1:17:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Hard to take anything seriously from someone who can't even spell the word alert. So, is Op claiming that antifa is meeting at Bass Pro in OKC???? And Bass Pro management is OK with this? Yeah, sounds like I was correct about not taking seriously Op with illiteracy issues.
View Quote

If the phrase “ok boomer” was ever appropriate....
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 1:19:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
My 55 year old cousin who grew up and still lives in a rural area about 20 minutes from OKC called me a few minutes ago and he had heard about this. He is fucking giddy. He's always liked to fight, his kids are grown, his wife died of cancer a few years ago and he has more fucking guns than the 10th Mountain division. Guess where he's going for entertainment on a Friday night?
View Quote

Jail?
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 1:49:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Equip them with compound and crossbows.

No true "firearms" on scene. Just reenactments of earlier Plains tribe battles with typical weaponry.

Heads would asplode.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is that part of Oklahoma now considered tribal lands? Have some native Americans kick some antifa ass and the cops can't say shit?

Equip them with compound and crossbows.

No true "firearms" on scene. Just reenactments of earlier Plains tribe battles with typical weaponry.

Heads would asplode.

I bought 2 crossbows and another compound just last week, 4 dozen arrows just showed up at my door yesterday. I'm getting ready for bow hunting season.

Maybe I should buy more arrows...
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 1:52:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You've been here for 9 years and don't know that we say "Alet"?
View Quote

Shirley he can’t be serious?
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 2:05:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not exactly, but they do have training requirements to be able to endure ~30 minutes of unarmed, MMA style, combat. They are basically Special Forces/Marines. I would not want to fuck with them.  The fact that they wear Marine style hats should be a dead give away.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 2:14:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Someone should ask them about the 3 empty seats on the bus.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 2:17:29 AM EDT
[#30]
I live in OKC.

I think the protesters should burn down the Chesapeake arena. That'll show em!

Link Posted: 8/29/2020 2:26:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone should retweet another change of location. Send them somewhere out in the boonies.

I was hoping for something like this, but with a giant garbage disposal or sandworm or something at the bottom
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 2:27:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Goddamn dude. That pink mist...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope Antifa gets a very warm, hot,  reception at 3200fps.

I hope 25-06 and Vmax are involved.

Might as well be dramatic about this; make it all "District 9" if they wanna go that way.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-04-2015/9oXe4o.gif

Goddamn dude. That pink mist...

I'm pretty sure that deer still thinks it's eating grass, wherever deer souls fly off to
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 2:30:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Be a shame if they were forced onto the dirt roads back home.  Lots of empty space..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Colorado to OKC on a bus?  I bet that bathroom is pretty ripe.  Maybe they stopped a Buccee's.

Be a shame if they were forced onto the dirt roads back home.  Lots of empty space..

*Banjo plays a chord*
"Did you hear that?" --looks left, looks right--
*Silence*

Link Posted: 8/29/2020 2:41:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, they don't.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 2:47:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No, they don't.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 3:21:24 AM EDT
[#36]
I got more reactions from Elijah Schafer's mention about Antifa headed for OKC than anything I've ever done on Twitter. People seem to be vigilant on social media and looking out for any incursions into red states.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 3:26:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

@boweasy

LOL I think we work for the same company.  I'm first out and projected on-duty tonight... Okc to Tulsa.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Praying some of them will come and try stopping my freight train as we come thru Bricktown

@boweasy

LOL I think we work for the same company.  I'm first out and projected on-duty tonight... Okc to Tulsa.

Stay safe, both of you.  It's going to take more than Part 223 glazing when you have to roll through these SOBs at some point.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 3:37:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol no
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 4:02:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Not exactly, but they do have training requirements to be able to endure ~30 minutes of unarmed, MMA style, combat. They are basically Special Forces/Marines. I would not want to fuck with them.  The fact that they wear Marine style hats should be a dead give away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most cops do not intimidate me, a OHP trooper gets my attention.  I am friends with several of them here locally, and I can say with all honesty that I would not want to be on the bad side of a trooper. They are friendly and smile and always say hello to folks, but they dont take any shit.

Link Posted: 8/29/2020 4:06:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I was thinking the Comanches and Kiowas about 80 miles south might be a little bored.  Walters and Comanche counties would love the protesters long time!  Not to mention that, if the protesters run, it would be really easy to channel them into the Fort Sill impact area or the wildlife refuge, where they can play with the bison and longhorns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dont leave out the far corner of this state, southeastern OK,  gotta let those folks have some of the fun.  I assure you those commies would not come out alive if they ventured out down in those parts.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 4:18:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Stay safe, both of you.  It's going to take more than Part 223 glazing when you have to roll through these SOBs at some point.
View Quote

The train will win
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 4:32:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

When the home office blows out enforcement alerts to local PDs across the nation about the Boogaloo Threat (lol) while simultaneously leaking reports that Antifa doesn't have any organization and is just a meme...when both of those happen to be verbatim Antifa talking points...

Yes, at least some portion of the FBI is indeed at war with America (and it's the part calling the shots).  You should have realized this at some point during the past three years.  Get over it, that agency sucks and is corrupt; it always has been, frankly, and it always will be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get both;

Definite collusion, but probably not the best & brightest agents are responsible.

Stop...the Feds are not in collusion with Antifa....just stop.

Feds pushing back Antifa

When the home office blows out enforcement alerts to local PDs across the nation about the Boogaloo Threat (lol) while simultaneously leaking reports that Antifa doesn't have any organization and is just a meme...when both of those happen to be verbatim Antifa talking points...

Yes, at least some portion of the FBI is indeed at war with America (and it's the part calling the shots).  You should have realized this at some point during the past three years.  Get over it, that agency sucks and is corrupt; it always has been, frankly, and it always will be.

All those intel sheets seem to come out of the Baltimore field office, FYI.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 5:45:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

30 whole minutes. Lol no
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 5:50:59 AM EDT
[#44]
So did anything happen? Kyle 2.0?
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 6:16:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hard to take anything seriously from someone who can't even spell the word alert. So, is Op claiming that antifa is meeting at Bass Pro in OKC???? And Bass Pro management is OK with this? Yeah, sounds like I was correct about not taking seriously Op with illiteracy issues.
View Quote
Your write an u evin proofed it too youreself!

Back in your hole slag!
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 6:18:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Most cops do not intimidate me, a OHP trooper gets my attention.  I am friends with several of them here locally, and I can say with all honesty that I would not want to be on the bad side of a trooper. They are friendly and smile and always say hello to folks, but they dont take any shit.

View Quote
I remember the first time I saw an OHP trooper standing in line at a convenience store.  This guy was tall enough and muscular enough to give anyone pause and his bearing, grooming and especially the state of his uniform would have made a Marine Corps drill instructor proud.  

I was impressed.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 6:27:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

that's the group that provides food for the protesters. Said the gasoline was for their generators.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Supposedly there was a group of three vehicles, with out of state plates, caught filling many extra gas cans in WI, apparently on their way to Kenosha.

that's the group that provides food for the protesters. Said the gasoline was for their generators.
Bullshit.

The way they got taken down?

Double bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 6:54:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Does anyone else have any more big, tall, and strong OHP troopers stories?
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 7:05:28 AM EDT
[#49]
6 buses you say?

Link Posted: 8/29/2020 7:30:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He's Probably a no beans ...
View Quote

Oh my...That’s uncalled for and a completely unacceptable call out.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top