Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 375 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:13:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Solace22:

That makes zero sense. Why go full scale battle with a paper tiger army?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Solace22:
Originally Posted By kncook:

That makes ZERO sense why you’d embolden your enemy and allow them to rally citizens and arms.

I think Russias military is just a paper Tiger where they show their 1% that’s elite all the time and never the rest is Soviet era garbage.

That makes zero sense. Why go full scale battle with a paper tiger army?

That's what happens when your ego is bigger than your dick.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Action45:
Bad way to go
View Quote

Now thats brutal
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:14:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

He has to hold a reserve in case Poland enters the conflict,with or without NATO. He must also still pacify a nation that doesn’t want them there. The Belarusian people don’t want Lukašenko let alone Putin so he must effectively occupy that nation as well.

I believe he thought this would be over in 12 hours,the West would accept a new puppet in Kyiv even if it wasn’t recognized -actually all the better to be unrecognized- and that would be it.

Every hour that goes on increase the minuscule odds of Putin losing “we had to save Russians from those Jew Nazis” at home. If the dam breaks and Russians become unafraid to take to the streets against him he needs enough men to keep control. He is at a delicate balance.
View Quote

This would be a great time to kill Lukasenko and have a Belarusian “uprising” to kick the russians out.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:14:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:14:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tech-Com] [#5]
Big Convoy Destroyed with Russian Markings.

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:14:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By armoredsaint:
I can only assume US and Allies are giving Ukraine's sat images hourly etc and there's CIA on the ground?
View Quote

I’d have to imagine that’s the primary reason US intel flights are overhead. Yeah,  we need to know what’s happening but we aren’t the only ones.  Not surprised at all if Ukraine is watching it in real time.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:15:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

View Quote

Germany is huge.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:15:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:15:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

Their threat is their nuclear capabilities.
They are proving once again that their war fighting logistics for ground game completely suck.
They are running around Ukraine like chickens with their heads cut off and turning themselves in to cannon fodder.
View Quote

At this point I’m not convinced that they’re as nuclear capable as we’ve been led to believe.

Their conventional forces are somewhat of a joke at this point. I think an ROTC cadet could have planned and executed this better than the Russian high command did. I’m almost convinced this Putin’s cabinet is telling what he wants to hear rather than what he needs to hear.

All of those things are leading me to believe that there’s a lot of bluffing taking place in regards to their military capabilities. I have to imagine that their nuclear forces are in the same predicament  
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:15:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
Can we just take a moment to compare Zelensky at war in Ukraine to Justin Trudeau running from bouncy house hauling truckers in Canada?
View Quote

Any country would be so lucky to have a Zelensky leading it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:16:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

God Bless you!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
Originally Posted By kbi:

Those 28 nations just told putin

Alot of his soldiers are gonna die in the coming days and weeks and that he can go fuck himself

I got pissed enough that I donated 10000€ to the Ukrainian army through safelife ua. I can make more money and if it’s sending Communist dogs to hell it’s the Lord’s work.

It goes without saying I approve us supporting the fight and goddamn the Germans for blocking us sending artillery.

God Bless you!

If they aren’t stopped in Kyiv I’ll have to fight them in Tallinn.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:16:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Wheres the picture of the dead russian soldier with sunflowers growing out of it?
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:16:10 AM EDT
[#13]
The lack of modern optics across the board is interesting, I'm surprised at the number of Russian soldiers we see rocking straight irons.
View Quote
That's why the AK-12 is very important for Russian infantry. It's the first AK that's setup for optics (and not the shitty side mounts), but they have only been in service since 2018 and basically only used by 'elite' troops. Then they'll have the problem of actually putting optics on all the thousands of rifle.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:16:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Tech-Com:
Alright you armchair commandos, what will Russia need these for in Urban Warfare?

View Quote

They are about to shell the shit out of kiev.

Try to make the Ukrainians negotiate.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:18:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By FDC:

He's hung up on isolated issues that happen to every military everywhere.

Is it going smoothly, fuck no, but characterizing this as a giant fuckup because folks got lost or runs out of food or fuel is laughable.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FDC:
Originally Posted By delemorte:
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

.do we stop and ask the enemy first directions? Beg for food? Get lost? Ask the enemy how we are doing in the war? All that has happened. So go ahead and try explain away the embarrassment of the Russian forces

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/59f0865cf43b556e5b665af6/1511907445552-GGH0HWP3KYG550KOAOL2/FullSizeRender_4.jpg

He's hung up on isolated issues that happen to every military everywhere.

Is it going smoothly, fuck no, but characterizing this as a giant fuckup because folks got lost or runs out of food or fuel is laughable.

Your right.  It’s laughable.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:18:42 AM EDT
[#17]

I truly hope the Russian citizens are paying attention here to this. I hope they know and understand what their  government is sacrificing here. This is huge.
View All Quotes

Okay, shit just got real if true. This is HUGE

I truly hope the Russian citizens are paying attention here to this. I hope they know and understand what their  government is sacrificing here. This is huge.
AROKIE, can you explain why this is huge?  I'm not familiar with SWIFT at all.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By delemorte:

Id be amazed if we were not providing them signals intelligence real time. Well it is Biden so maybe not amazed but one would hope. FJB
View Quote

We are and then some.

JSTARS, Rivet, and E3 data is flowing across the border.

Plus gotta have folks make sure its useable for the UKR forces, and keep the mesh networks up.

Fuck Russia
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:19:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Gearing up.

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:19:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By cerecer:

So they are pretty much on par with an Arab army at this point.

Sounds like amateur hour.
View Quote

Are they trying to lure Nato in? Making us think they suck at everything.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:19:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
View Quote

That is a whole different level of destroyed.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:19:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By civic96hb:

That’s why the talking heads on Fox were saying it’s easy to takeover Ukraine but harder to hold Ukraine
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By civic96hb:
Originally Posted By lafirefighter:

While the means to accomplish such an objective are obviously being moved in. I really doubt that's what Putin wants. He was hoping Zelensky would flee and he'd be able to install a puppet president. Once Putin starts targeting non-military assets, obliterating cities, and killing civilians he will never be able to win the support of the Ukrainian people and will forever face insurgency. Such a strategy has to be his last option.

That’s why the talking heads on Fox were saying it’s easy to takeover Ukraine but harder to hold Ukraine

Fox News is a 360 degree disappointment.  According to a post here, one reporter said that it's bad that Ukraine is passing out guns to civilians and that hopefully negotiations could stop the conflict. And their subject matter expert generals who said that Kyiv would fall in 24-48 hours and that Ukrainians would have to recognize the Kremlin's puppet.  Unreal. Too many dunce talkers on that channel when their reporters should be in the field with the video running another fucking mouths shut.its as bad as CNN just not dripping with leftism.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:20:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Name the guns!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:20:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Glad to wake up and see that Kyiv is still kicking ass and that more help and sanctions are being committed

Haven’t gotten any live streams up yet- is there still much fighting within the city or did the bastards get pushed back out?
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:20:57 AM EDT
[#25]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:21:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
View Quote
I wish I could understand what they're saying in these videos.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:21:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

And you're saying that this guy with colander on his head...

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/19/article-2542288-1ACEAEB500000578-806_634x376.jpg

...is now the Ghost of Kyiv?

If so, you might want to update the wiki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_of_Kyiv
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

Seriously? He's a MiG-29 pilot now?

I'm sorry to say, I'm not all that familiar with Maidan protests. Guess I should brush up on that.

Ukraine, and it's people, certainly has my attention now.

You should've been here.  These are just a tiny portion of the images from this crazy time.  These are the people fighting Russians right now.

And you're saying that this guy with colander on his head...

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/19/article-2542288-1ACEAEB500000578-806_634x376.jpg

...is now the Ghost of Kyiv?

If so, you might want to update the wiki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_of_Kyiv

I'm sorry, I was hoping people would see a joke in there somewhere.  Regardless, stranger things have happened in this world of ours.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:21:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:21:27 AM EDT
[#29]
I really wouldn't want to the the Russian General in charge of this invasion.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:21:31 AM EDT
[#30]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/1D0847A1-1AA7-47C1-BFED-956975CA5A2A_jpe-2293554.JPG
View Quote

Control the debt control the country.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:21:41 AM EDT
[#31]
So if all these tanks and other machines are out of fuel, I hope the Ukraine just add them to thier military.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:21:51 AM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

Okay, shit just got real if true. This is HUGE

Agreed. I really think most people have no clue.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:22:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Calling it now. No fucking way Russians take Kyiv.

I just hope Putin doesn't throw a temper tantrum and uses the nasty stuff.

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:22:13 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

Their threat is their nuclear capabilities.
They are proving once again that their war fighting logistics for ground game completely suck.
They are running around Ukraine like chickens with their heads cut off and turning themselves in to cannon fodder.

Well we live in a time where we have seen ISIS take over large swaths of land across two countries in less time, so in what light do we judge the Russians? Are they worse trained than ISIS? Lol
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:22:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By kncook:

That means the Russians are all fucked us or the Ukrainians can get behind advancing units easily. Engineer groups shouldn’t be getting blasted like that.
View Quote

The second vehicle in the column that was really shredded had a significant crater in front of it.  Too big for artillery, an a moving target in the Russian rear isnt an artillery target anyway.
Looks to me like a plane flew down the road and salvoed some bombs on them. I'd say aerial interdiction.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:22:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Attachment Attached File

Awww roof shield no worky.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:23:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CPT_CAVEMAN] [#37]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
View Quote

That's only the ones they know about
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#38]
All of nato has beef with Turkey but we all hate Russia.

The team work is amazing
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Despite what all you AK detractors are saying about the AK it certainly looks like old Mikhai's little creation will yet stand out as the hero once again, just sayin.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#40]
The Ukraine response so far makes me think if this part of Sir Winston Chruchill's speech:

"we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

Stay strong Ukraine men and women. Earn your freedom.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:24:05 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:24:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Cocktail Parties

View Quote

You just know those two yellow plastic jugs are full of vodka.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:24:20 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Would that surprise anyone?
Putin appears to be slowly losing support for this and needs something to rally the country behind him.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:25:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Now this is a target rich environment. Just look at all those Russians

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:25:12 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

All the guns from Heat!
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:25:19 AM EDT
[#46]
I just got up so i'm sure it's been noticed but we've got a JSTARS up in Poland in an orbit by Belarus and Ukraine. First time i've seen that asset up.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#47]

Video
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Taboot:
AROKIE, can you explain why this is huge?  I'm not familiar with SWIFT at all.  Thanks in advance.
View Quote

It eliminates Russia from international banking,in short.

Imagine not having a credit card or debit card that works and only cash that nobody wants. India is pleading to change their exchange medium from rubles to rupees because they’re getting killed. Russia can’t do this because they can’t afford it.

Make the bastards pay,literally.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:25:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:

We should bleed Russia the same way we did when the soviets went into Afghanistan.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:
Originally Posted By NunyaBidness:
Originally Posted By RainierV:
Alright you armchair commandos, what will Russia need these for in Urban Warfare?

To obliterate cities.

Am I seriously the only one who feels like the tide has shifted considerably over the last 48 hours and there's no way the West is going to allow that to happen? To me it feels like the ground has shifted beneath my feet and there's now too much popular and political support to allow Russia to go Grozny on a bunch of Ukrainian cities.
I get that feeling too. I went into this thinking Ukraine has had 30 years to prepare for this and if they didn't, it's on them. I expected them to roll over and flee. I expected Zelensky to flee to Poland.

Boy, was I wrong. These people are apparently willing to fight like hell and die for their country. I'm not ready to shed American blood on the ground for them, but I'm 100% onboard with getting them serious weapons to kill the Russians with.

Slava Ukraini!

We should bleed Russia the same way we did when the soviets went into Afghanistan.

That really worked out well for us in the long term. That 20 year shit fest really showed those ruskies
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:26:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 375 of 5589)
Top Top