Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1633 of 5584)
Page / 5584
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 6:58:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By M-1975:
"Commander of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Federation Igor Osipov arrested."

View Quote

He's being selected for a special training seminar.  No worries!
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 6:59:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
https://i.imgur.com/6zv4CVo.jpg

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Alleged photo of how ammo is stored inside a Russian Steregushchiy-class corvette.

Are the green tips nuclear or chemical?
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:00:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
Now we're cooking with gas.

Ukraine May Get U.S. MQ-9 Reaper Strike Drones
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:01:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:01:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I find it funny that the flagship of this fleet was built in 1976…Russian Armed Forces are laaaame-o
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By JAD762:
View Quote

Glorious! Hoping for a death portrait of the “Black Sea Fleet Admiral” soon.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:02:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
View Quote

I'd certainly get one in his shoes...
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:03:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:

View Quote
I know we are joking around but I don't think there is a gun that shoots those rounds on Moskva. I'm half sure those are 5 inch rounds.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:03:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#10]

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:04:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By thehun06:
I find it funny that the flagship of this fleet was built in 1976…Russian Armed Forces are laaaame-o
View Quote

Ours was launched in 1797
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Fire - The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown @ TOTP 1968
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:05:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By PvtCowboy:
If you've ever wanted more commentary like this, you're gonna want to hit that Like and Subscribe button.

I don't speak up very often here, though.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PvtCowboy:
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

You're an artist with words my friend.
If you've ever wanted more commentary like this, you're gonna want to hit that Like and Subscribe button.

I don't speak up very often here, though.

lol, you should post more.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:07:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Night moves
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

This would be his second one, the first report was him having heart troubles a few weeks after the invasion.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#16]

Night moves
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:13:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I know we are joking around but I don't think there is a gun that shoots those rounds on Moskva. I'm half sure those are 5 inch rounds.
View All Quotes

There was a video many, many pages back of Russia artillery teams sliding live munitions down a small hill to thee gunnery team.  One lit off in the pile.   So I'm not confident that their naval crews would be any more disciplined...  I thought that photo had to be fake, but then thought back to what else we have seen, and thought maybe not?
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:14:19 PM EDT
[#18]
It can't be that bad
View All Quotes

It can't be that bad

From what we have seen since this shit show started, I could be worse.

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Another shot down Su-34 of the Russian occupiers. RF-93823 with board number 31.

View Quote

Can't wait for some parts to appear on EBAY, I need some SU-34 chunks to add to my aircraft parts collection.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By SpaceGuy:
Moscova likely had nuclear weapons aboard, now its sunk: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5183135288411846&id=100001462773961&sfnsn=mo

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SpaceGuy:
Moscova likely had nuclear weapons aboard, now its sunk: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5183135288411846&id=100001462773961&sfnsn=mo

I would not get too excited about the burning of Moscow ... there was info from the Americans at night, now the Ukrainians have just confirmed to me that there are nuclear weapon on Moscow. The ship keeps burning, because of the high risks - rescue is not approaching.  USA was confident that tonight Russians will sink this ship. There is a photo that ship is still burning. Leadership of the Russian army is trying to activate the mechanisms for self destruct.

This cant be correct. GD SMEs have assured me that russian warships have no need for nuclear missiles.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:16:38 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes

Steregushchiy-class corvette, not the Moskva.

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Puto is big mad

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Have the Russians been on their strategic bomber channels? Or is this indiscriminate Toschka? Missiles?
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:19:58 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

From the photo; Alleged photo of how ammo is stored inside a Russian Steregushchiy-class corvette.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

This would be his second one, the first report was him having heart troubles a few weeks after the invasion.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Right....heart attack...

More like hanging on a meat hook in Lubyanka prison...
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:20:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By GLHX2112:

Can't wait for some parts to appear on EBAY, I need some SU-34 chunks to add to my aircraft parts collection.
View Quote
That would be amazing.  I'd love some parts of Russian aircraft that were shot down.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:22:56 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote
"Heart Problems"

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:25:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Derailments don't take long with good crews.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

True but crater a locomotive in motion and the train derails most likely that's PITA to deal with when someone isn't shooting at you.  
Derailments don't take long with good crews.

mine the approach to the tracks....
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:25:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Chechen snipers!

View Quote

No life jacket or wedding dress?

I am disappoint  
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:29:54 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Ukraine is in talks to purchase American-made heavy attack drones that could shift the balance of the Russia-Ukraine war.

Ukrainian officials met in Washington last week with General Atomics, the California-based manufacturer of military drones, including the MQ-9 Reaper, the U.S. Air Force's primary reconnaissance and strike UAV. Though the U.S. government would have to approve any sale, it is unlikely that such talks between Ukraine and a U.S. defense contractor would have happened without a green light from the Biden administration.

"We have aircraft available now for immediate transfer," General Atomics spokesman C. Mark Brinkley told me. "With support from the U.S. government, those aircraft could be in the hands of Ukrainian military pilots in a matter of days."

General Atomics already has experience in quickly delivering MQ-9s to other nations. "In the past, we worked with the U.S. government to send MQ-9 Reapers to a partner nation in less than 30 days," said Brinkley. "The logistics footprint could be minimal, also much less than what people associate with American UAS logistics footprints."

The Biden administration is already planning to supply Ukraine with more advanced arms, according to the Washington Post. Concerned that heavy weapons, such as tanks and jet fighters, would escalate the conflict, the U.S. has carefully provided Ukraine with smaller weapons, such as man-portable Javelin anti-tank and Stinger anti-aircraft missiles, and even small 5-pound Switchblade "kamikaze drones."

The MQ-9 would be a far different beast. While General Atomics did not mention specific models that it might sell, the most likely candidate would be the Reaper, which along with the earlier MQ-1 Predator has been the backbone of U.S. military drone operations for more than 20 years.

Cooking with gas ehh? You might be my age.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

Ukraine is in talks to purchase American-made heavy attack drones that could shift the balance of the Russia-Ukraine war.

Ukrainian officials met in Washington last week with General Atomics, the California-based manufacturer of military drones, including the MQ-9 Reaper, the U.S. Air Force's primary reconnaissance and strike UAV. Though the U.S. government would have to approve any sale, it is unlikely that such talks between Ukraine and a U.S. defense contractor would have happened without a green light from the Biden administration.

"We have aircraft available now for immediate transfer," General Atomics spokesman C. Mark Brinkley told me. "With support from the U.S. government, those aircraft could be in the hands of Ukrainian military pilots in a matter of days."

General Atomics already has experience in quickly delivering MQ-9s to other nations. "In the past, we worked with the U.S. government to send MQ-9 Reapers to a partner nation in less than 30 days," said Brinkley. "The logistics footprint could be minimal, also much less than what people associate with American UAS logistics footprints."

The Biden administration is already planning to supply Ukraine with more advanced arms, according to the Washington Post. Concerned that heavy weapons, such as tanks and jet fighters, would escalate the conflict, the U.S. has carefully provided Ukraine with smaller weapons, such as man-portable Javelin anti-tank and Stinger anti-aircraft missiles, and even small 5-pound Switchblade "kamikaze drones."

The MQ-9 would be a far different beast. While General Atomics did not mention specific models that it might sell, the most likely candidate would be the Reaper, which along with the earlier MQ-1 Predator has been the backbone of U.S. military drone operations for more than 20 years.

Cooking with gas ehh? You might be my age.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:30:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
That would be amazing.  I'd love some parts of Russian aircraft that were shot down.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ludder093:
Originally Posted By GLHX2112:

Can we get the word to some Ukrainians that we will pay for Jet and tank chunks? Does ITAR apply to destroyed materials?
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Alleged photo of how ammo is stored inside a Russian Steregushchiy-class corvette.

It’s more organized than my ammo cabinet.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:34:13 PM EDT
[#35]

Night moves
View Quote

You know it would be a real shame if some of those Chechen's showed up with their heads sawn off and replaced with a pig's head.

A real shame.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:36:10 PM EDT
[#36]

Night moves
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Putin is raging.

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By K0UA:

More BULLSHIT intel. This IS NOT Morse from the ship. These are hams working a contest.

TOTAL BULLSHIT post.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By K0UA:
Originally Posted By Croak:

More BULLSHIT intel. This IS NOT Morse from the ship. These are hams working a contest.

TOTAL BULLSHIT post.

did it ever occur to you that the Russian sailors were trying to win that contest? Maybe that's what had them distracted.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:38:19 PM EDT
[#39]

Night moves
View Quote

Shot or STABBED?

That's fucking hard core.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By JamesTKirk:

Those racks probably shoot paint projectiles

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/332663/65CDEE22-B12F-478A-805A-AE4EBEA3F66E_jpe-2349097.JPG
View Quote

Woof woof
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#41]
The West's next set of sanctions seeks to force Russian President Vladimir Putin into a difficult choice: Keep spending on his invasion of Ukraine or shift cash to buoy Russia's struggling economy.

That was the strategy laid out by Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen in Wednesday remarks at the Atlantic Council. Russia's invasion "predestined" its removal from the global financial system, and the West must stay united to keep economic pressure on Putin, Yellen said.

"The Kremlin will be forced to choose between propping up its economy and funding the continuation of Putin's brutal war," she added.

Yellen's deputy, Wally Adeyemo, detailed similar aims in a Tuesday interview with the Associated Press. The deputy Treasury secretary said the next punitive measures can starve the Russian "war machine" of much-needed funding and shift Russia's focus from the invasion toward keeping its own economy intact.

The US and allies are eyeing measures targeting supply chains critical to Russia's armed forces, as well as "military devices" built to "project power" beyond Ukraine, Adeyemo told AP.

The Russian economy has already been severely dented by sanctions announced over the past six weeks. While the ruble has recovered much of the value lost through March, it remains lower than before the invasion. Sanctions targeting Russia's financial sector have effectively frozen all business with the West, as well as Russian elites' own dealings.

The World Bank forecast in a Sunday report that Russia has already fallen into a deep recession, and that the country's economy will shrink by 11.2% by the end of 2022.

Yellen also issued a stern warning to countries that haven't yet sided against Russia. India has continued to buy Russian oil, while China hasn't reneged on its own long-lasting contracts to do the same. Those sales have propped up the Russian government's income, with one Ukrainian government official claiming on Sunday that Russia is raking in $1 billion a day from its oil trade alone.

Countries that are "sitting on the fence" risk undermining the international order, world peace, and economic prosperity, Yellen said Wednesday before hinting that such ambivalence won't go unnoticed.

"The unified coalition of sanctioning countries will not be indifferent to actions that undermine the sanctions we've put in place," she said.

China is the biggest economic power that has yet to take a side in the conflict. While the country's government hasn't explicitly severed ties with Russia, it hasn't backed its invasion either, and Reuters reported on April 6 that China's oil refiners have backed off from making new orders of Russian crude.

China's wavering places the country in a "pivotal role" as the West unites against Russia, Yellen said. It will be harder to separate economic issues from national security as the invasion pushes forward, and the world's attitude toward China depends on how the country reacts to Russia, the West's sanctions, and the Ukraine conflict, she added.

"China has recently affirmed a special relationship with Russia," Yellen said. "I fervently hope that China will make something positive of this relationship and help to end this war."
View Quote
Russia must choose between saving its economy or funding its invasion, Yellen says
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:42:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

Shot or STABBED?

View All Quotes

Night moves

Shot or STABBED?

This.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Another shot down Su-34 of the Russian occupiers. RF-93823 with board number 31.

View Quote

twitter still hasn't learned anything from Musk's moves. Everything is getting labelled as age restricted content.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:45:41 PM EDT
[#44]

Shot or STABBED?

View All Quotes

Night moves

Shot or STABBED?

I hope those chechen POS were stabbed and left to bleed out

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:46:07 PM EDT
[#45]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/45602/FQP3YNAXIAsp-2C_jpg-2348978.JPG

meme game is on point today
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:46:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By kbi:

https://i.gifer.com/3BQD.gif

I hope those chechen POS were stabbed and left to bleed out

View Quote

Goddamn right
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:47:12 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

I will be very surprised if they get MQ-9s.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:47:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xmission] [#48]
It sure looks like the only way out of this for russia is to bump off putin, withdraw, and blame the whole thing on him.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:47:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:48:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Wizarlock:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wizarlock:
Originally Posted By thehun06:

The Katy was commissioned in 1775 aka the USS Providence
Page / 5584
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1633 of 5584)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top