Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Easterner:

I liked it. Enough is enough.

Agreed.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 6:10:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 07AMF:

Russia might go home so they don’t have to hear her cackle.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

I thought she was there to suck start Nordstream 2.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By atavistic:

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 2/19/2022 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Jackal-FnM:

May the Ukrainians slaughter the invading Russians...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stanprophet09:

Very sad if this is it. The amount of casualties from this is going to be crazy.

Praying for the Ukraine.

May the Ukraine defenders stack the russians like cords of firewood

Link Posted: 2/19/2022 6:15:53 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote
The gas ain't gonna pump itself!
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Amy Kellogg, reporting from Moscow.

Putin oversees nuclear exercises as tensions rise
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

LoL
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:

My thoughts as well. Likely cyber attacks and power/utilities as well as internet outages
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
I'm guessing well see airstrikes and every brand of artillery first before the tanks rush in.

My thoughts as well. Likely cyber attacks and power/utilities as well as internet outages

Well they have been saying for last two weeks that it would start with putins version of shock and awe of ballistic missles and airstrikes
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 6:59:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Some levity.....How'd you like to be in the FL NG and shipped off to freeze your ass off Ukraine..... This was a on the 4th.

Ukrainian troops practice using US-made M141 “bunker buster” rockets with trainers from the Florida National Guard on Feb. 4 near Yavoriv, Ukraine.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:05:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: realwar] [#11]
Former German Defense Official, NATO Did Promise Moscow it Wouldn't Expand

NATO Did Promise Moscow it Wouldn't Expand, Former German Defense Official Tells RT

Russia: 'Sooner or later this boil will burst' - Putin on Western sanctions

Lithuania: Putin will see 'strong NATO' on western flank - US Def Sec

Separatist-ordered evacuations in Ukraine raise tensions

Russian-backed separatists are warning residents of Ukraine’s Donbas region that the Ukrainian military could soon invade. U.S. officials say this is part of Russia’s plan to create a pretext for war.

Ukraine rebels mobilize troops amid fears of Russia invading

Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:05:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By WildBill375:

Agreed.
View Quote

Lol “stands as a shield against one of the biggest armies”?  More like a slight speed bump. No they shouldn’t have to “bow low” for help, but they should be appreciative.  Also if they’ve been that shield for 8 years, why the need for something as trivial as 4000 helmets?  Have they not done anything in those 8 years to prepare for this?
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:07:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:
Some levity.....How'd you like to be in the FL NG and shipped off to freeze your ass off Ukraine..... This was a on the 4th.

Ukrainian troops practice using US-made M141 “bunker buster” rockets with trainers from the Florida National Guard on Feb. 4 near Yavoriv, Ukraine.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/67501/FL_NG_JPG-2285578.JPG
View Quote

I grew up in Louisiana and Mississippi. It has been quite the change in weather but it's not so bad once you figure out what to wear.

I bet it was a pretty cool experience. Most of the people here are awesome once you get to know them. Many are happy to talk about America and practice their English.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:13:47 PM EDT
[#14]

I grew up in Louisiana and Mississippi. It has been quite the change in weather but it's not so bad once you figure out what to wear.

I bet it was a pretty cool experience. Most of the people here are awesome once you get to know them. Many are happy to talk about America and practice their English.
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/67501/FL_NG_JPG-2285578.JPG

Not doubting the experience but as a coonass now living in Texas, I'm just picturing some good ole boy freezing his ass off and wondering why he couldn't land a training gig in the Caribbean.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:20:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Not doubting the experience but as a coonass now living in Texas, I'm just picturing some good ole boy freezing his ass off and wondering why he couldn't land a training gig in the Caribbean.  
View Quote

Yes it was definitely a shock my first full winter here. I didn't realize how quickly the cold will drain you physically. My biggest gripe is when the snow melts and everything turns into ice. I have busted my ass a few times this winter.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:20:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Ukraine's president condemns Western 'appeasement' of Putin in blistering address in MUNICH and vows to protect the country 'with or without support' from Europe - before leaders give him standing ovation with Russia expected to invade in days

Ukraine's president has called on the West to stop their 'appeasement' of Russia and warned sanctions will not work on Moscow once the bombing starts, to a standing ovation from world leaders.

Volodymyr Zelensky told a security forum in Munich that his country deserves stronger international support after acting as a buffer against Russian expansion.

The conference had echoes of the 1938 summit in Munich in which leaders agreed a policy of appeasement against Adolf Hitler's Germany in an effort to prevent an imminent war.

Zelensky said today: 'Ukraine has received security guarantees for abandoning the world's third-largest nuclear arsenal. We have no weapons. And no security ...

'But we have a right - a right to demand a shift from a policy of appeasement to one ensuring security and peace.'

He added: 'For eight years, Ukraine has been a shield. For eight years, Ukraine has been holding back one of the greatest armies in the world.'

Zelensky also said he wants a 'clear' timeframe for when Ukraine can join the NATO alliance.

'What can we do? We can continue forcefully supporting Ukraine and its defences. Present... clear, feasible timeframes for membership of the Alliance,' he said.

The president also called for a meeting with Putin in order to avoid any conflict.

He said: 'I do not know what the Russian president wants. For this reason, I propose that we meet.'

Zelensky was warned not to travel to Munich today through fear that Russia may launch an attack in his absence.

Putin is putting on a show of military strength with new nuclear drills as he sends a MIG armed with a hypersonic missile over the Mediterranean.

The Russian leader is personally overseeing the nuclear exercises involving 'strategic forces' which will include practice launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles and cruise missiles.

Belarusian strongman Alexander Lukashenko is joining Putin in the situation room in the Kremlin to watch over the strategic drills.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said today's drills 'should not cause anyone concern' and said Russia had informed the proper channels.

Continued
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:20:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Olympics are over tomorrow. Wonder if Putin is waiting for that to end?
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:22:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By runfrumu:

Lol “stands as a shield against one of the biggest armies”?  More like a slight speed bump. No they shouldn’t have to “bow low” for help, but they should be appreciative.  Also if they’ve been that shield for 8 years, why the need for something as trivial as 4000 helmets?  Have they not done anything in those 8 years to prepare for this?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By runfrumu:
Originally Posted By WildBill375:

Agreed.

Ukraine didnt need 4,000 helmets, that's what Germany offered - non-weapon military aid as Germany is trying to stay neutral. Ukraine was pressured to give up their nukes (Communist Clinton led this effort) when the west knew the history of Ukraine and Russia. Russia murdered between 7-12 million Ukrainians when Stalin tried to erase Ukrainian history,  ethnicity, history and culture in 1931 - consider that when you state they should be grateful. They are grateful, they are also going to face the wrath of one of the top three militaries in the world. Have they improved their military in 8 years? Absolutely. Understand that Yanukovich did a LOT of damage to their military when he took office (I know as my project got cancelled immediately). In that 8 years since he was thrown out, a lot has been done but I feel that Zelinsky has also made many mistakes in this area and he has not prepared his citizens as he should have - no enemy has ever been afraid of banners and flags.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:23:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Former German Defense Official, NATO Did Promise Moscow it Wouldn't Expand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSTilXaSIu8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQvZPvhn8iI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMLZ7kJJWpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgJYcRXAGnQ

Russian-backed separatists are warning residents of Ukraine’s Donbas region that the Ukrainian military could soon invade. U.S. officials say this is part of Russia’s plan to create a pretext for war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXctQvqL3gQ
View Quote

Counterpoint to paid shills on a Russian propaganda organ

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2014/11/06/did-nato-promise-not-to-enlarge-gorbachev-says-no/

https://www.csis.org/analysis/twq-myth-no-nato-enlargement-pledge-russia-spring-2009

https://www.lrt.lt/en/news-in-english/19/1577192/lrt-facts-has-nato-ever-promised-russia-not-to-expand-east
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:27:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Ukraine President Zelenskyy delivers impassioned speech at MSC 2022 | DW News
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:30:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mnd6563] [#21]
This is almost comically in how stupid the Russian propaganda game is...  

The Head of the DNR Militia whose car was "blown up" owns a new expensive UAZ, but the license plates were switched to an old beater UAZ for the terrors bomb, so that he didn't lose his nice car in the explosion...

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1495175759056539649?s=20&t=hX3PhlNw5OgQR9sgzfXibw
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Boris Johnson Gives Strongly Worded Speech on Ukraine Crisis
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:39:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Canadians sent more useful items than Germany....

Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:41:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Could you just stop?

The rocket being talked about here are the cheap/simple Soviet-designed (“quantity over quality”) BM-21 rockets, many variants of which still use impact fuses.

View Quote

Sorry, I probably would have noticed that sober.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Canadians sent more useful items than Germany....

View Quote

A ton of Ukrainians in Canada.  Some go back to the 1800s.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:44:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

I've always been curious about people who point to relatives as a qualification to know something.  I'm related to a brain surgeon. Doesn't make me a brain surgeon.  What's your training in explosives?
View Quote

Hundreds of hours with my dad on demo sites laying charges.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:45:44 PM EDT
[#27]
“the British Russian government has learned that Saddam Hussein Ukraine recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa”

Send in the hounds!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:45:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:

The Head of the DNR Militia whose car was "blown up" owns a new expensive UAZ, but the license plates were switched to an old beater UAZ for the terrors bomb, so that he didn't lose his nice car in the explosion...

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1495175759056539649?s=20&t=hX3PhlNw5OgQR9sgzfXibw
View Quote
Lol
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:56:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Maybe I'm being but...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Maybe I'm being but...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2022-02-19_18-54-26_jpg-2285638.JPG
View Quote
Hmmmm not saying it's the Russia....

But it's the Russia.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:02:45 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

This is out??? Aaaaaaaaaa!
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:06:38 PM EDT
[#32]

But it's the Russia.
View All Quotes

But it's the Russia.

I don't think the NWS would be a target, hell their wrong 50% of the time leaving them running might be more helpful to the enemy.

Now kill the power tonight when the country is going through a cold snap ....
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:07:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: YaNi05] [#33]
View Quote

https://horizon.netscout.com/?filters=destination.country.US
Nothing massive as far as DDOS.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By kbi:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHNVEhTNszdf1gbQOoNO1726QAIdFkpU3WWQ&usqp=CAU
View Quote

Pantokraator "metsavaht"  chopping wood anyone??
Slava Ukraine! Putin khylo!
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:21:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#35]
Originally Posted By nickmemphis:

View All Quotes

I've always been curious about people who point to relatives as a qualification to know something.  I'm related to a brain surgeon. Doesn't make me a brain surgeon.  What's your training in explosives?

Wouldn't that make you a licensed explosive expert then? Are you? Just like an electrician has to have so many hours/years with a journeyman before they test out for a license. With that much experience why are you not?

I spent hundreds of hours running wire with my dad who's a commercial electrician but I don't claim to know shit about it. Lol
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:25:49 PM EDT
[#36]

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHNVEhTNszdf1gbQOoNO1726QAIdFkpU3WWQ&usqp=CAU
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stanprophet09:

Very sad if this is it. The amount of casualties from this is going to be crazy.

Praying for the Ukraine.

Amen
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:28:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Ukraine's president condemns Western 'appeasement' of Putin in blistering address in MUNICH and vows to protect the country 'with or without support' from Europe - before leaders give him standing ovation with Russia expected to invade in days

Ukraine's president has called on the West to stop their 'appeasement' of Russia and warned sanctions will not work on Moscow once the bombing starts, to a standing ovation from world leaders.

Volodymyr Zelensky told a security forum in Munich that his country deserves stronger international support after acting as a buffer against Russian expansion.

The conference had echoes of the 1938 summit in Munich in which leaders agreed a policy of appeasement against Adolf Hitler's Germany in an effort to prevent an imminent war.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/02/19/18/54397819-10530555-Ukraine_s_president_has_called_on_the_West_to_stop_their_appease-a-1_1645294327193.jpg

Zelensky said today: 'Ukraine has received security guarantees for abandoning the world's third-largest nuclear arsenal. We have no weapons. And no security ...

'But we have a right - a right to demand a shift from a policy of appeasement to one ensuring security and peace.'

He added: 'For eight years, Ukraine has been a shield. For eight years, Ukraine has been holding back one of the greatest armies in the world.'

Zelensky also said he wants a 'clear' timeframe for when Ukraine can join the NATO alliance.

'What can we do? We can continue forcefully supporting Ukraine and its defences. Present... clear, feasible timeframes for membership of the Alliance,' he said.

The president also called for a meeting with Putin in order to avoid any conflict.

He said: 'I do not know what the Russian president wants. For this reason, I propose that we meet.'

Zelensky was warned not to travel to Munich today through fear that Russia may launch an attack in his absence.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/02/19/18/54393751-10530555-Vladimir_Putin_and_Alexander_Lukashenko_oversee_joint_military_d-a-9_1645294327260.jpg

Putin is putting on a show of military strength with new nuclear drills as he sends a MIG armed with a hypersonic missile over the Mediterranean.

The Russian leader is personally overseeing the nuclear exercises involving 'strategic forces' which will include practice launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles and cruise missiles.

Belarusian strongman Alexander Lukashenko is joining Putin in the situation room in the Kremlin to watch over the strategic drills.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said today's drills 'should not cause anyone concern' and said Russia had informed the proper channels.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/02/19/18/54392749-10530555-A_Tu_22M3_Russian_bomber_flies_over_the_Mediterranean_after_taki-a-12_1645294327263.jpg

Continued
View Quote

Interesting from a guy who said only a few days ago there was nothing to worry about...

Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:33:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:33:27 PM EDT
[#39]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVAExDHaKcc
View Quote

Fuck man. Fuck Russia. This is a man that is pissed because he is getting fucked, his country is getting fucked, and he is pissed because his nation is being used as a pawn of some sort and Putin is being a fuck. It really is a shame that Russia just lies so blatantly, obviously, and it is kind of a meme and funny. Really, it isn't. We're fortunate we don't live in a nation that can be thrown to the wolves just to stave off the inevitable for a few more years. We know the Chinese game plan, we know the Russian game plan, and we would never ever strike preemptively. It is a shame. We are literally watching them, all of them, build up their strength and capabilities but won't lift a finger. Even after they show obvious aggression.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:33:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Propaganda about propaganda.

US Secret Intelligence on Russian Invasion: Another Pretext for War?
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:36:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Ost
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:39:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nickmemphis] [#42]

View Quote

You laugh, and I laugh, with apropos derision
, but this kind of transparently blatant political theatre has literally worked every single time it has been tried for 130 years and shit. Because there are just that many low info sheeple with normalcy bias. The actual staged script in terms of a believable story for aware people is probably the lowest priority on "Things To Do To Stage A False-flag Event" list. there aren't enough fully informed people to matter in the grand scheme, and who cares if it all gets exposed after you won? Yeah we cheated, so what are you gonna do about i now, bitch?
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:41:07 PM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:43:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Wouldn't that make you a licensed explosive expert then? Are you? Just like an electrician has to have so many hours/years with a journeyman before they test out for a license. With that much experience why are you not?

I spent hundreds of hours running wire with my dad who's a commercial electrician but I don't claim to know shit about it. Lol
View Quote

My dad, like me, can't help explaining stuff at length to anyone handy. And Dads droning on about stuff is much more interesting to a ten year old boy when it's stuff that goes 'Boom!'. When dad says, you wanna come to work with me while we get ready for the ice plant in KC? Hellfucking yeah, dad.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:44:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Chokey:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMABHlRUcAAJsZ1?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Was it taken down after it was built the first time? Hard to keep up with all this stuff.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By voodochild:

Was it taken down after it was built the first time? Hard to keep up with all this stuff.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chokey:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMABHlRUcAAJsZ1?format=jpg&name=large

Yep....maybe they found a hole in it
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:47:16 PM EDT
[#47]

Lol
View All Quotes

Lol

This guy sounds like an American but he's sure doing work for Russia.

Ukraine Attacking Infrastructure Of Anti Ukraine Government DPR

Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:53:51 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Could you just stop?

The rocket being talked about here are the cheap/simple Soviet-designed ("quantity over quality") BM-21 rockets, many variants of which still use impact fuses.

Link Posted: 2/19/2022 9:01:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: YaNi05] [#50]

View Quote

It's irrelevant working great to get all the OSINT guys fired up. Russia has already moved significant forces across the Pripyat River via driving across the bridge in Mazyr. So why on earth would they put a rickety pontoon bridge within arty distance of Ukrainian territory for all the world to see? Hmmm

Page / 5589
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top