Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 559 of 5590)
Page / 5590
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:10:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RattleCanAR] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PalmettoSharpshooter:
Drop tanks?
View Quote

No plumbing for a fuel tank. Bombs but look flimsy. Normally dud bombs go deep or breach. They loose their fins also.

The one on the left is just odd looking to me. It looks like a fuel tank but isn’t.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:11:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Vladimir Putin held a meeting with senior economic officers today, at one end of his 10-metre long table, where he referred to the West as an 'empire of lies'  

Vladimir Putin smirked when he spoke on Russian TV today and wrote off the sanctions being imposed by the West

Vast queues have been seen outside Russian ATMs despite the country's central bank hiking interest rates in a bid to stop a run on the rouble

Pictures show people in Saint Petersburg queuing around the corner to use nearby cash machines, as fears rise of an economic collapse due to biting Western sanctions imposed following Russia's floundering invasion of Ukraine

Russia's Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak (left) and Finance Minister Anton Siluanov at today's meeting, where attendees wore sombre expressions

Part of a Russian rocket is seen in the street outside a shop in Kharkiv, eastern Ukraine, after bombardment by Russian forces
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:11:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:11:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
View Quote

He's only 5 days late Wagner all but admitted to being there on their twitter account

Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:11:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

This is stupidity.

Give me a fact about Putin,Russia and this war and we will debate it.

The caveat is that “globalists,Soros,globohomo” can not enter the conversation.

A lie made to manipulate and purposely lead astray is not  an opinion,it is propaganda,

What sickens me as a post-Soviet who grew with a rebirthed,growing nation that is now one of the most free in the world  is that so many “conservative patriots”  prefer tyrannical despots to liberty and the only reason why is because “huh huh the EU is woke fags,Putin is so based” and it is absolutely moronic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

Propaganda seems to be anything that you don't like...  

Lets make sure we censor.  It's the liberal way.

This is stupidity.

A lie made to manipulate and purposely lead astray is not  an opinion,it is propaganda,

What sickens me as a post-Soviet who grew with a rebirthed,growing nation that is now one of the most free in the world  is that so many “conservative patriots”  prefer tyrannical despots to liberty and the only reason why is because “huh huh the EU is woke fags,Putin is so based” and it is absolutely moronic.

One of the hallmarks if freedom is freedom of speech.    Quit trying to censor others.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:12:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By anothermisanthrope:
Stolen from a tweet earlier in thread.

Russian Stock Market in a picture:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/486333/russiamarket_jpeg-2296236.JPG
View Quote

yeah, we're not going to see any trading anytime soon. NYSE was closed for 4 days after 9/11.  This is 1,000,000x worse for russia than that was for us.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:12:14 PM EDT
[#7]
For anyone interested....best Live cam I can find.  Sound and large view of Kiev.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jejrBrBCBPQ
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:12:28 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Isn't that the group that Trump bombed the hell out of in Syria when they were moving towards American positions and Russia said "not ours?"
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By et_slowpoke:

Isn't that the group that Trump bombed the hell out of in Syria when they were moving towards American positions and Russia said "not ours?"
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:13:42 PM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Later down, what's with this?

Additionally, the source confirmed that an Israeli has been taken hostage on a Ukrainian ship.

Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:13:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBill375] [#12]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Russian soldiers can walk away from this alittle richer
View All Quotes
Russian soldiers who surrender to Ukraine forces will receive 45000 American dollars in bitcoin if they show rhe white flag.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/russian-soldiers-offered-bitcoin-exchange-054425507.html

Why are you reposting your own garbage?

So we are going to pay our boys $3000 /month
and
Russians $45000 to surrender......uh huh. Russian propaganda.

These mother fuckers don't even have a will to fight or even bare essentials such as food and petrol. 45000 get out of here with that shit.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:13:53 PM EDT
[#13]

One of the hallmarks if freedom is freedom of speech.    Quit trying to censor others.
View All Quotes

This is stupidity.

Calling out bullshit isn’t censorship. Stop acting like a child.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:14:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: unforgiventoo] [#14]
"In on 556" is the modern-day equivalency of "Kilroy was here." It's an American tradition.

Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:14:54 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

This is stupidity.

The caveat is that "globalists,Soros,globohomo" can not enter the conversation.

What sickens me as a post-Soviet who grew with a rebirthed,growing nation that is now one of the most free in the world  is that so many "conservative patriots"  prefer tyrannical despots to liberty and the only reason why is because "huh huh the EU is woke fags,Putin is so based" and it is absolutely moronic.

The irony is your own profile celebrates the ARFCOM Staff member who finds retreads and bans them.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:15:11 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

They tried to take a power plant that was guarded by US Marines and got blown to shit by artillery.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Well with that alone shows how fuckin serious this situation is.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74HC:
Originally Posted By NunyaBidness:
I can't prove it, but I'd bet the farm it is.
NATO military aircraft found on various flight tracker websites:

1- KC135 tankers, callsigns LAGR223, LAGR220, LAGR135, LAGR132, LAGR131 and a few more. Race track patterns in Poland and Romania near the border with Ukraine.
2- E-8C in Poland, command and control aircraft (Boeing 737's iirc).
3- E-8 Joint Stars in Poland
4- US helicopters in Poland near Rzeszow.
5- F-35 in Poland, only seen one on ADBs.
6- Several Global Hawks such as FORTE11 and 12.

This is probably only the tip of the iceberg, and I suspect military only turns on ADBS in few exceptions.  LAGR tankers seem to always on. Rest seem to go on/off.

Well with that alone shows how fuckin serious this situation is.  

Go back and look at my post again as I added more.  The skies over Poland seem to be are loaded with NATO aircraft.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:15:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: et_slowpoke] [#18]
Originally Posted By burnka871:

Yep.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By burnka871:

Yep.

They don't learn fast do they?
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:15:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

3rd down they shrink wrapped the guy  
View Quote

Then they pulled pants and undies down to give the ass bandit a clear path.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:15:41 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote
Aren't those guy guys that we iced in Syria.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-soldiers-held-off-hundreds-of-russian-mercenaries-in-syria-firefight-2018-5
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:17:07 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

If Wagner is there, time to let Ukraine dump some BTC and ETH on a few firms.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

Yes and it was
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:17:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

View All Quotes

This is stupidity.

That actually is bullshit. With free speech, if someone makes an outlandish claim, you should reply with the facts that rebut that claim.

You don't just censor speech because it says something that you don't like.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:18:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By realwar:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/02/28/13/54756847-10559201-image-a-30_1646056317989.jpg

Vladimir Putin held a meeting with senior economic officers today, at one end of his 10-metre long table, where he referred to the West as an 'empire of lies'  

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/02/28/15/54760273-0-image-a-7_1646062057772.jpg
View Quote

I have to believe the reason for the long table with Putin on one end and everyone else on the other is he's afraid of an assassination attempt.  I sure there are armed Putin guards near him, and off camera. Apparently, there is not much trust within the Russian government.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:18:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

I'm not aware of any holiday today. It's a normal work day, and even if it is, it's not one that the market would have remained closed for. It was supposed to open at normal time, then delayed to 1500, then cancelled altogether.

Just checked, there's no holiday today. Stop making things up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JamesJones:
Originally Posted By stone-age:
Did russia ever open their stock market? How is it doing?

How is ukraine currently doing? Last I heard there was a huge column of armor heading toward kiev.

Remained closed all day

It's a holiday over there

I'm not aware of any holiday today. It's a normal work day, and even if it is, it's not one that the market would have remained closed for. It was supposed to open at normal time, then delayed to 1500, then cancelled altogether.

Er, uh, out of respect for the fallen hero (only 1 KIA casualty so far, you see) and as a way to savor a moment of victory of the Nazist Ukrainian WEF-owned Soros-controlled terrorists, the Russian stock market has decided to close for the day.  Tulsi Gabbard out front should have told ya.

Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:18:15 PM EDT
[#26]

He's only 5 days late Wagner all but admitted to being there on their twitter account

View Quote

I posted the article maybe 30 pages back last night but Wagner left DPRC back at the end of Jan to prepare for the Ukraine conflict.

This was going to happen

https://www.thedailybeast.com/wagner-group-mercenaries-pull-out-of-africa-ready-for-ukraine
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:18:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By amanbearpig:

Not sure why the whole page ownership "in on page ..." is a thing,  or even allowed. Nothing like a couple of pages of a good thread getting wrecked by morons typing "500!!1!" or whatever page number.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By amanbearpig:
Originally Posted By unforgiventoo:

I'm saving mine for "In of 762."

Not sure why the whole page ownership "in on page ..." is a thing,  or even allowed. Nothing like a couple of pages of a good thread getting wrecked by morons typing "500!!1!" or whatever page number.

The same reason we have the same tweets and videos being posted repeatedly, sometimes over several days. Threads like this are as much of a shit show as the Russian military.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:18:26 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

This is stupidity.

Saying people are posting stupid shit isn't censorship. You can go outside and scream whatever stupid shit you want, you don't have a right to post it here though.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:18:27 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

It sure is!
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:18:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Reportedly some Russian units are dependent on cleartext civilian radios. Maybe it explains the apparent absence of EW?
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:18:39 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

By chance, are these the guys that Trump carpet bombed with B-52s in Syria?
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:18:48 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Those guys aren't going to be happy that Kiev just received a re-supply of more Javelins, MLAWS and stingers.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:19:00 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

Yeah. I'm wondering if FJB has the balls to do the same.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:19:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By doc540:
fake but acceptable

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/183309/time_mag3-2296222.jpg
View Quote

Godwin's law. Putin is not on the same level as Hitler. He's not even on the same level as XI.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:19:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#35]
Originally Posted By WildBill375:

and

These mother fuckers don't even have a will to fight or even bare essentials such as food and petrol. 45000 get out of here with that shit.
View All Quotes
Russian soldiers who surrender to Ukraine forces will receive 45000 American dollars in bitcoin if they show rhe white flag.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/russian-soldiers-offered-bitcoin-exchange-054425507.html

and

Sorry to bust your bubble but that is fact.  If you read the fucking article it's not Ukraine paying it. I know reading is for dummies
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote
That's not how a debate works. If you can't offer a cognizant argument without using conspiratorial buzzwords, then you don't have an argument in the first place.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:19:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

Er, uh, out of respect for the fallen hero (only 1 KIA casualty so far, you see) and as a way to savor a moment of victory of the Nazist Ukrainian WEF-owned Soros-controlled terrorists, the Russian stock market has decided to close for the day.  Tulsi Gabbard out front should have told ya.

https://c.tenor.com/lelIxZtoRwYAAAAM/john-candy-ed-grimely.gif
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bikedamon:
Originally Posted By JamesJones:
Originally Posted By stone-age:
Did russia ever open their stock market? How is it doing?

How is ukraine currently doing? Last I heard there was a huge column of armor heading toward kiev.

Remained closed all day

It's a holiday over there

https://c.tenor.com/lelIxZtoRwYAAAAM/john-candy-ed-grimely.gif

lol
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Also Thank you to whoever gave me full blown member status.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:19:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By martin248:

I want the Russians to lose, I fear the MSM is painting a rosier picture than what's really happening on the ground.

The Russian strategy to date has been to not get bogged down in heavy urban fighting. They have approached cities but sent only recon units in, focusing on encircling and isolating large Ukrainian formations.

This has been spun as "failed to capture the city" but it's unclear the Russians actually tried to, and instead they seem to have engaged enough to take and inflict losses on armored units, but not get into street to street combat.

Clearly they have lost a lot of armor that they probably didn't expect, owing to that javelins and resiliency of Ukrainian air power (was it flying out of Poland?)

But that's just more friction than expected. They have a lot more where that came from and they are continuing to execute on their plan, and while slowed, they have not been stopped from achieving their goals.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By martin248:
Originally Posted By Intune69:

Good, more targets.  Kill the invaders!  That’s what you want, @martin248, right?

I want the Russians to lose, I fear the MSM is painting a rosier picture than what's really happening on the ground.

The Russian strategy to date has been to not get bogged down in heavy urban fighting. They have approached cities but sent only recon units in, focusing on encircling and isolating large Ukrainian formations.

This has been spun as "failed to capture the city" but it's unclear the Russians actually tried to, and instead they seem to have engaged enough to take and inflict losses on armored units, but not get into street to street combat.

Clearly they have lost a lot of armor that they probably didn't expect, owing to that javelins and resiliency of Ukrainian air power (was it flying out of Poland?)

But that's just more friction than expected. They have a lot more where that came from and they are continuing to execute on their plan, and while slowed, they have not been stopped from achieving their goals.

Well, if that ain't a load Russian bullshit.  I guess you missed the bombing and killing of non-combatants. The scared, coward Russians have tried taking cities. They died glorious deaths doing it too.
You mentioned this plan again comrade, care give us the details and where you gained this information. Because the Russian Cowards on the ground don't seem to have much knowledge of a plan.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:19:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m_lowlander] [#40]
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#41]
A few people here need to read this:

Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:20:16 PM EDT
[#42]
someone geo located russian forces to a chocolate factory.  Gotta suck when the whole world is feeding your troop locations real time on the web.

View Quote

"Stay away from this area. General Wonka and the Oompa Loompa's are engaged in a taffy fight with invaders. It's a sticky situation!"

Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:20:26 PM EDT
[#43]

How does English as a second language work?

Hell, I'd be willing to bet that, maybe once in your life, people have mistaken a phrase from you to have a different meaning.  Just once, I'm sure.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 01ZULU:

I'm not sure she meant the "New World Order" quite like we think of it...

Maybe bush1 didn’t either

How does English as a second language work?

Hell, I'd be willing to bet that, maybe once in your life, people have mistaken a phrase from you to have a different meaning.  Just once, I'm sure.

No politician on the planet is unfamiliar with the phrase and meaning of The New World Order. In one way or another either for or against it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:20:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By JamesP81:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JamesP81:

Artillery shot by artillerymen.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:20:34 PM EDT
[#45]

45k is 45k
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheAlmightyYak:
Originally Posted By DeathMetalMedic:

Hmmmm

Find Russian uniform
Get captured by Ukraine
Profit?

Just don't let the OAB catch up with you!

45k is 45k

You know the old saying, “It’s not gay if you get $45K.”
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:20:51 PM EDT
[#46]

Sorry to bust your bubble but that is fact.  
View All Quotes

and

Sorry to bust your bubble but that is fact.  

Show me these "facts" yahoo news isn't facts...show me government of Ukraine links.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Also Thank you to whoever gave me full blown member status.
View Quote

You are welcome!

A walking bridge in my area, across the Ohio River from Indiana to Kentucky, lit up in support of Ukraine
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:20:59 PM EDT
[#48]

and

View Quote

I doubt that's true.  Receiving 230gr of a fine metal would be my preference to all out of uniform.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Why Wagner Group and not Tchaikovsky Group.  No national pride?

Mike
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:21:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Defcon:
What the hell are they going to pay them with?!?!

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Defcon:
What the hell are they going to pay them with?!?!

Vodka.
Page / 5590
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 559 of 5590)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top